Anyone of you currently stuck in this hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=71HTypZuzEI
youtube.com/watch?v=W-cCbpvfLRs
google.com/search?q=canada forrest fire&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=canada forest fire&tbm=nws
cfvod.kaltura.com/pd/p/1698541/sp/169854100/serveFlavor/entryId/0_8v3bpxfs/v/2/flavorId/0_q5wy1bh6/name/a.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't see why anyone with a truck with 4x4 is sticking to the roads.

Because it's a ford and will crumble if it goes off-road

Fort Mac?

Did somebody's crack shack start a forest fire or something?

Because people who own land don't take kindly to people driving thru their fences and shit.

>Fort Mac?
yes

There's a fucking fire m8

>that douche Ford truck pulling out to blow by everyone

If those images weren't so scary they'd be kind of neat

I could just see you all panicked:
"b-but ther's a fire 2 or 3 miles away! I HAD TO DO IT!"
Plus getting stuck in the forest or field during a fire is not really ideal.

>cop instantly on him

glorious

All those bad HID retrofits fffuuuu

What is he supposed to do? Fine him in hell?

My grandfather used to drive a race car for the county fire department. He always told me to steer into the fire, it will be gone by the time you get there.

Those lights are really shitty. I can't imagine the hell of being stuck in front of him, hoping the fire would hurry up and end our existence.

That Sierra is so sexy why can't I afford it REEEEE

>no, going back would kill us
>WE MUST FLY RIGHT THROUGH THE ENERGY VORTEX

how can one person be so retarded with a camera

ITS HAPPENING
DON YOUR SPACE SUITS
STRAP ON YOUR RESPIRATOR
REV UP YOUR BUGOUT BIKE

This, dualsports finally worth a fucking thing

You're provoking panic by doing something like that.

That's not a forest fire. Now this is a forest fire: youtube.com/watch?v=71HTypZuzEI

youtube.com/watch?v=W-cCbpvfLRs

I was just looking for my webm of this, thanks

Canada's economy is literally burning to the ground.

>tfw I will never ride the touge through a forest fire

Trudeau's plan was infrastructures. Alberta once again leading the way.

I never understood why in emergencies the roads get so backed up so fast, especially major highways. Is it really genuinely that hard to simply drive without hitting someone else/something?

how can cars even operate in such situations?

this, they should use all lanes going either direction for evacuation

what

Air filters and cooling systems are magic

Exactly. If it's a mandatory evacuation, logic seems to drive on both side and move for emergency vehicles. It's crazy to see cars just parked on the highway.

modern cooling can hold up pretty well
some makes better than others

Hope all my fellow leafs in fort mac are doing okay

>stuck next to a gasoline truck during a firestorm

hmmm

I can't even imagine what those people in these cars must think

literally unplayable

the better question is, "why would someone be so stupid as to drive through a raging bushfire? are american bushfires just weak little scrub burns or something? australian bushfires have forced people into the ocean. they've destroyed entire council areas. here people will just drive through the shit.

What a boot ass haircut. LOL!

>Grew up 2 miles outside Yellowstone
>Literally saw this shit every summer

At least I'm not stuck in Fort Mac or Commiefornia.

>dat mixtape

Holy shit this video.

>This is neat. Honey get the camera!

interesting, almost nothing about that in the news

where is this?

Holy shit learn to search. Do you need news spoon-fed to you every day?

shits on fire yo

rip cabin filter

Holy shit, learn to read. I said it's interesting that there's so little coverage for such a disaster.

>it's interesting that there's so little coverage for such a disaster

google.com/search?q=canada forrest fire&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=canada forest fire&tbm=nws

this is happening in fort mcmurray alberta canada. There's literally only one road in and out of the city due to it's remote location. People are being forced to evacuate the ENTIRE CITY. This was barely a campfire this morning. It has a lot to do with the fact that it's unseasonably warm so fire prevention isnt in full swing. normally there'd still be snow on the ground around this time in fort mcrack. It was plus 30 celcius today.

if you had a carburetor you'd already be dead by now.

You'd be dead with fuel injection then too. The oxygen all comes from the same place.

> implying anyone gives 2 shits about canada

If you had a Tesla. You could turn on biohazard biohazard defense mode and be safe from the smoke.

works fine for 5minutes in that fire heat until the lithium ion batteries go up right under your ass and pulverize you and everything 10ft around the car

Has someone called the LGBT hatecrime hotline yet?

Haha! Maple syrup and funny accents, eh?

just be glad you have the maplenet, we get the burgernet down here, and we need to pay to get our americlap looked at. . .
not mapleland stuff is bad, but you have to make fun where it's due

that doucebag that tries to cut everyone
>that fucking cop that lights up at the end ready to get his sorry ass

#yymstrong

wtf

highway 63 is plugged, gas stations ran out of fuel. plus its fucking 30+ degrees out, lots of my buddies are driving up with diesel, gas and water. cops arent letting many people through and anybody north of Fort Mac is fuckered, my buddies Uncles house just burned down last night. the fact that they evacuated 80,000+ people without a death is amazing, didnt need to hear that deer were running out of the forest on fire though

theres too many areas you would get stuck and need to merge back into traffic, cops probably arent allowing it. id be the first to go offroad too

>didnt need to hear that deer were running out of the forest on fire though
me neither, thank you

peoples pets are still stuck inside houses and the cops arent letting them go back, its worse than that. people are breaking into houses to save peoples pets and going through though. ive got a 3/4 ton Chevy and want to go deliver fuel but im stuck at bloody work

Beats seeing it happen.

>Albertan brotruckfags struck by the wrath of God

if anything theyre the most capable to drive through the fires

It's happening because they voted for godless communist sodomites

why the fuck does anyone want to live in California?

I know right?

Back in high school, my driver's ed instructor told me to always fill the top half of my tank, so that, if there was ever an emergency and you had to evacuate, you wouldn't run out of fuel on the side of the road. Looking at some of these pictures, it seems like he was onto something,

A full tank won't help you much if the whole town is heading the same way.

Your drivers ed instructor grew up in an era where cars couldn't do 200 miles to a tank.

why?

St. Albert here any of you fags wanna bring some pot with you i'll give you a place to sleep tonight

Both of those are very true, but there's a lot of cars on the side of the road here that didn't make it.
cfvod.kaltura.com/pd/p/1698541/sp/169854100/serveFlavor/entryId/0_8v3bpxfs/v/2/flavorId/0_q5wy1bh6/name/a.mp4

im sorry canadabros i just listened to the radio and a reporter basicly said its 90%+ total loss

HAIL SATAN

Trudeau.

>this thread

>driving tanker full of petrol
>forest fire sweeping across road ahead
>co-pilot says "steer into the fire, it will be gone by the time you get there"
>okay if you say so

>All these brotrucks getting fucked up

propane?

Current year.

Transformer.

the oil money dried up, they can't afford full tanks

How does Canada even still have enough land and trees to burn? I thought that one guy you all pissed off buried you beneath tons of ice.

how the fuck do you breathe driving through that?

Jesus Christ... Looks like hell on Earth. I bet it would be based as fuck to drive through that with some classical music and air conditioning tho.