Toegay battle

This ugly mofo slaps ya girl's ass at da club, cryp walks to his car and speeds down Irohazaka, what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

fresno.craigslist.org/cto/5569009248.html
houston.craigslist.org/cto/5554238358.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>speeds
>in that car
K

Jump my car in front and win the touge battel

Camp out until he comes back and shoot his ass.

put your trip back on you attentionwhore

Clean 86, OP fucking bastard

Follow him to his house and engage in honorable battle using napalm shotgun rounds

Beat him in my trusty american Pizza Box

>what do you do?
Challenge home to an MMF threesome with me and my girl. I'll bank on him not keeping up ;)

>what do you do?
Smoke him

Like, literally in a sexual way? or..

fresno.craigslist.org/cto/5569009248.html

Sup fagits, anyone think this is a good idea?
I would gut the interior. Wiring on an old car like this, however, is either infinitely simple, or eternally difficult and will never end.

inifintely difficult my friend, im sorry. But it would be worth the buy tho. also, u poor unlucky bastard. we got a coupla those here and they're running for better prices than there lol
houston.craigslist.org/cto/5554238358.html

also, wrong thread dude

>Hey where you get those cars the bottom of the cereal box?

>HAHA! NICE HAIR FONZIE!

>not coming buy and removing the railing for an earlier jump spot

Of course; he clearly wants me, he only slapped my gf to get my attention

Chase him down Irohazaka while blasting eurobeat

I though you sold it to get an FRturd?

Nah, It's such a fun car to drive, I decided to just man up and keep it, the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Right now, I'd love a work truck like a Nissan Hardbody or a Tacoma.

Guilty.

>i will never battle midnight lvr on the touge
>my 240 isnt even ready for it
end my life f a m

Good job, bitch nigga. Don't ever sell the meme.

My girl and I would never be at the club but I'd pull a Shingo and run him off the road.

Gum tape death match.

Don't worry mang, I'm not ready either, I need new tires and a fresh set of brakes.

noice

Remember these words. Always.

My naghboor now bought a red EG hatch aswell, gutted rear, aftermarket suspension, shortshifter, and a B18 swap.

It's actually pretty n33t.

It's still fwd

I-I will, senpai ;_;

>not enjoying both configurations

People keep thinking I got a B in mine but I can see the disappointment when I tell them it's a D. I'll swap it if it dies.

I have the hard-counter, he can't win

Fugg.

BC?

>hardbody
>work truck

Looks like a bitch on the touge, come out to the Norcal mountains and I'll fuck your shit up

Joke is on him, I don't have a girlfriend. I'll get in my car and put in my copy of the Drive soundtrack and drive away as a real human bean.

maybe..

What is this? I can't find a Subaru to match but I don't live in the states.

Excellent choice. You'd regret parting with it.
Keeping up the 86 Veeky Forumswner's club.

remind him the civic type r is faster

also

mirin'

battle of course, 150hp, miata curb weight and a 4.33 lsd rear, I think I could hang with a little ballast, just tie the wifu to the tailgate. you look pretty cut though I'd be nervous for the fight at the end.

god i love you

>that exhaust pipe

I think the only thing Subaru there is the grill bud.

Yeah, 86 owners are very helpful with problems but the moment you crash, they'd probably part your car out like vultures lol.

'Mirin. What is it? a Tacoma? I love 2wd drift style trucks in general.

Someday man, I'll come across a 350/302/ls swapped B2200 or better yet, a T100 with a 1UZ

What's in it?

> I'd be nervous for the fight at the end.

Nah man, I'm the nicest guy you'll ever meet lol.

I REMEMBER THIS TRUCK
FUCK YES
LOVE THIS TRUCK
TRUCK > TOFU

>HAHAA EJECT-O SEAT-O CUZ'

You'll miss the checkpoint on the corner if you jump though.

Cuck

79 hilux sr5, 22/20r hybrid, port work desmog, weber 38/38, 280* cam, msd coil and wires, recurved dizzy, long tube header with side exit exh, alum case w trans from an '89 4.33 diff with a locker. 1st gen 4 runner sway bars. 15" wrangler steelies and 195/65/15 snow tires with the studs pulled for greasy slides and good gravel traction

~ 150hp and 2450 curb weight with a full tank. Good enough for big skids with no weight in the bed. I built it years ago on the original high mile short block and it's still stronk and a little leaky.

I wish there was other people to hoon with here. That ae86 looks very period correct and clean. we would own the night

ty user it is my favorite car I've ever owned.

Hope the lolcantturn memes aren't real for an old Chevy truck,let the LSD out back and let the V8's roar scare him enough.Also,hope the backfiring it does does some mental scarring.Only way I'd win is by pushing him off the road,but then I'd have big time guilt for wrecking a Hachi.

rip off my dick and throw it at him

Forever Alone

I cannot understand stancing. It just looks so... silly.