ITT post cars that started a movement

ITT post cars that started a movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2014/03/14/business/gm-air-bag-failures-linked-to-303-deaths.html?_r=0&referer=http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/recalls-142/gm-airbag-failure-deploy-310655/
legacy.kare11.com/story/news/local/2014/11/24/minnesota-woman-air-bag-recall-blind/70052248/
freep.com/story/money/cars/2016/04/06/honda-10th-takata-airbag-death/82713824/
autonews.com/article/20150129/OEM11/150129775/honda-confirms-crash-death-caused-by-ruptured-takata-airbag
miami.cbslocal.com/2015/05/14/south-florida-man-files-suit-against-takata-honda-over-faulty-airbags/
hondaairbaginfo.com/
gizmag.com/vw-golf-gti-clubsport-s-nurburgring-record/43128/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the b8 ain't even good

Why do you keep shitposting about a sport compact that was near the bottom of its class throughout production? It didn't start a movement of any kind beyond a bowel movement.

>implying

Fwd is fantastic and I'm here to help out

Memes aside, is this car any good? Is it worthy of the Si badge?

The only "movement" these shit cans started were bowel movements.

It wasn't special when it came out and it was slower than every car it competed against, except maybe the Mini Cooper. Not implying anything.
Pic related. The REAL giant killer.

I never said FWD wasn't good, only that the Civic wasn't spectacular.

It came with an 8000 RPM 2.0L K20 making 197 HP. Despite the power figure, don't ever think it's all that fast. A supercharged Chevy Cobalt SS, despite making similar power, was much faster due to having a more usable powerband and more torque. It's a decent car and decently quick, but again. It was slower than most, if not all of its rivals.

Wow, it was that fast? I should pick one up

How was the ignition switch on those cobalts?

all fixed thanks to recalls actually being done. How do these tail lights look? It's all you'll ever see.

terrible tbqph

>How do these tail lights look? It's all you'll ever see

>burn heal
I get it.

Why is this car being posted?

because some faggot wants approval for buying a slow POS instead of a god-tier Cobalt SS Turbo because he's hung up on a recall that was already fixed.

DESU, I'd rather be dead from an ignition switch failure than live my life blind because my Civic's airbag went off.

No worries, your airbag won't even work.
nytimes.com/2014/03/14/business/gm-air-bag-failures-linked-to-303-deaths.html?_r=0&referer=http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/recalls-142/gm-airbag-failure-deploy-310655/

Is this the hot new form of shitposting, two fucking FWD economy cars?

Exactly. I'd rather be dead than permanently blinded by my airbag or worse, killed because the airbag decided to spew shrapnel in my face
legacy.kare11.com/story/news/local/2014/11/24/minnesota-woman-air-bag-recall-blind/70052248/
freep.com/story/money/cars/2016/04/06/honda-10th-takata-airbag-death/82713824/
autonews.com/article/20150129/OEM11/150129775/honda-confirms-crash-death-caused-by-ruptured-takata-airbag
miami.cbslocal.com/2015/05/14/south-florida-man-files-suit-against-takata-honda-over-faulty-airbags/

Yeah, getting stuck behind tow-trucks sucks.

whatever helps you sleep at night slowpoke.

Well... this is awkward.

hondaairbaginfo.com/

>FA5 not listed

Did those come with the red badging or was that just ricers?

>FA5 not listed
yet. Keyword is yet. Takate and Honda have intentionally been resisting expanding the airbag recall despite calls from the US gubmint to expand it.

>gm
>good at anything but costing taxpayers money and killing people

Just ricers.

T Takata spokesperson

Only type r Hondas have red badges

Does the "R" stand for "retard" aka SLOW?

Good thing I have a Nissan and 2 Toyotas.

Truly timeless styling. Par for the course for Honda.

honey, you ain't special.
gizmag.com/vw-golf-gti-clubsport-s-nurburgring-record/43128/

FWD
>Negative camber on rear wheels...

I suspected as much.