/EDFg/

>go here for weapons list, english version is in dropdown at top and button at bottom switches table to show availability by level and difficulty
weapon.edf.jpn.com/4-1/?p=r

>EDF 4.1 is out on Steam now! Sweet playable framerates even when the entire screen is filled with enemies. If you missed the sale you're already square.
store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/410320/

Discord
discord.gg/Zf4dKwC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxDKd48FOHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

little known fun-fact:
shield-bearers are like annoying little harmless attention-seeking pets when all their friends are dead

And I still didn't get jack fucking shit good from all the 100% of the weapon crates on that map.

>Just got javelin on my Fencer
I am so fucking fast, holy shit.
Is it actually useful as a weapon though?
Doesn't really seem to be doing shit to the bugs.

Looking for people to play with, Just started playing today and this game is awesome. None of my friends play this though. From europe btw.

steamid= solid_snake457

Fuck off Lucifer, you piece of shit.

>when you survive a blast from the genocide gun

>Is it actually useful as a weapon though?
No.

>bombing plan D

psst.

hey buddy.

It goes up to F.

My body is not prepared then. I must admit having dabbled in wing diver I do like the sort of DPS she can put out but its not the same as bringing down the hammer of the emperor upon these tyra- I mean giant insects.

>mfw dragons

Since you have D, here's the low-down on E and F.

E: Hardest 73-89 / Inferno 38-89
F: Inferno 61-89

Oh, and because I'm a fun guy like that
D: 1100.0 5400 10 20×4 Aircraft
E: 8700.0 5400 10 10×1 Aircraft
F: 4400.0 5400 10 10×4 Aircraft

>Is it actually useful as a weapon though?
Not unless you dual wield it.

Anyone mind carrying my bitch ass through some inferno weapon farming? I have a decent amount of WD health but I can't make any more solo progress without something shootier then the 50-ish range guns I'm carrying now

GLORIOUS

How can other classes compete? (hint: they do not)

>dragons fire attack does damage far outside the area where the flames hit

You can't actually reflect the spider's bullets.

And the ants are resistant to their own acid.

>Air Force as Fencer
>Dash cancelling everywhere and using spinebreaker
>Eventually get completely swarmed and die.

There's got to be a better way. What Fencer weapon categories are good?

Shields and artillery are good.

'AVIN A LIL PROBLEM?
AINT NUFFIN' MO' DAKKA ISNT SOLVIN'

>Be farting around in the Hard-tier Vegulta
>Bunnyhopping to the next horde, hit A while in midair
>Turns out you get an extra 4-5 seconds of flight time from the jets after the initial jump burst

Neat

To save our mother Earth from any alien attack!

From vicious giant insects that have once again come back!

How do I chat in the lobby?

T

T. If the host hasn't turned it off.

>warzone 2100

Holy shit, I loved this fucking game. I want to see it remade, exactly the same but with updated visuals, steam integration, etc.

pls respond

anyone

>Lunostar

MUH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Sorry, just got rekt. Not in the mood to play.

Gimme 15 minutes and I can jump in a game

Okay, soldiers, time for a test.
You found yourself a nice girl, and you fancy declaring your flame to her. Unfortunately, she raises bugs and love them.

What to do you?
[] Shoot her down.
[] Incinerate her.
[] Pummel her.
[] Call an artillery strike at her house.

>[x]All of the above

That's the good answer. Congratulation, son, you're promoted!

[x]pound her with Balam

>tfw EDF recruit
>youtube.com/watch?v=yxDKd48FOHE

Okay either you fucked up your own profile link or you don't exist. Either way, I can't play with you

I'm wagecucking in america sorry maybe tomorrow
Also >Tfw taking a shit on the clock
Take that manager

>taking a shit
>not leaving one instead
Gross.

How do you think the invasion in 4.1 started?
[x] all of the above

Why do the ravager even want the Earth? They kill everyone, so they don't want slaves or genetic material or biomass, they destroy everything, so they don't want gold, water, food or any ressources, and their giant insects are most likely ruining Earth's ecosystem, so they don't want to colonize it either.

Dunno, and honestly, don't care. I like them more not knowing how or why they do the crazy shit they do

If you don't understand why they're attacking, you'll never be able to win the war. You may win a battle, but they'll come back. And again. And again.

And so will the EDF.

The giant insects may have evolved in 8 years, but the EDF's technology has also evolved!

They want some place to keep all their cool bugs.

And yet, at the end of 4.1, mankind kinda lost the war.

Any PSNiggers up for farming Machine Party on Inferno in a couple hours?

I actually prefer Insect Armaggedon over 4.1.

Shit, didn't mean to reply.

Space Vikings
Raid and pillage, just because they can
Not for gain
But for a glorious death

>for a glorious death
>they never fight deirectly
>send altered native lifeforms and robots

They're waiting for you to fight your way to the final boss.
They just have a LOT of minions.

I'm a bit tired of playing Fencer.
What other class should I start levelling up? Ranger?

Air Raider.

Air raider
Vehicles are fun

I forgive you. I don't even own 4.1.

>I prefer apples over oranges

I respect your opinion bro. But only if you beat IA on inferno.

Don't answer the attention whore.

I DID NOT MEAN TO

What? I own 2025 and am currently playing the Vita game. I also owned 2017 back when I had a 360. I will get to 4.1 eventually.

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO EDF TO ANSWER THAT ATTENTION WHORE

I bet you're going to play wing diver

How much more vidya would you play if you weren't spending time in multiple threads

SIR, IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN, SIR

I tend to play ranger, actually.

YOU BETTER

What if the next step in the EDF series was you taking the fight to the ravagers?
At some point one of the TOP SCIENTISTS is going to piece together how ravagers accomplish space travel thanks to the endless amount of wreckage and data the EDF has

That trip code is different.

They should just recruit XCOM scientists.

Yeah, Lucifer changed it because the old one got cracked. Now that attention whore is using a secured tripcode and pretends he never used any other trip.

>What if the next step in the EDF series was you taking the fight to the ravagers?

That would be a bit of fun note to end the series on. Doing it before the end probably wouldn't work though.

I have used the same secure trip since DaS1 launched. Feel free to check the archives if you don't believe me.

>get off work
>have two days off to play EDF
>smash a cockroach on the way out the door
It is time comrades

What's the combined rate of fire from two Javelin Catapults? I only just thought about this so I could try eyeballing the ammo counter when I get home, but I could also just ask. From what I remember of the sound it seems like in the range of 600 - 800 RPM?

Can't wait to find a double catapult one of these days.

>first red hornets
>now red dragons

Stay strong brother
EDF

Is there any reason to use javelin for dash cancel instead of a shield?

It's much faster

If you use a melee weapon to attack you're technically cancelling at the same time. Shields and catapults are good for traveling but you need to kill things too.

Hopefully someone here can help me out. I've been playing 4.1 for a while now and noticed that while my other classes are slowly gaining armor, my Wing Diver was still at 150. I spent a few missions farming armor crates but was still at 150. Then I checked the battle log or records screen or whatever and discovered that it is meant to have 192 armor at this point, yet in-game and on the equip screen it's still stuck at 150. This is all in single player and not happening with other classes, is there something I'm missing or have I encountered some sort of glitch?

Adjust armor value in class loadout. Just hix maximum or adjust manually.

That did the trick. Odd that I never needed to do that with the other classes.

wtf are you talking about, I kill ants and spiders with their own juices all the time.

In fact on Hardest and Inferno it's the best way to kill the Mutants, with a Fencer's shield.

>played Crimson for the first time
YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER INTENSIFIES

"Giant insects are flying?!"
"NOTHING WILL SURPRISE ME AGAIN"

Best line

You may have entered that screen once to check it out and unwittingly selected the option to lock your armor there. The max armor option should always update automatically.

E

D

F

Can somebody please help me with this fucking mission? I've been stuck on it for days, even on normal pubs are simply too retarded.

!
!
!

How do you use a Catapult properly?

You use it for dash canceling and nothing more. Don't listen to the morons who pretend it's viable as an offensive weapon on anything beyond Normal.

Look at ground to fire forward, only rely on them in tunnels.

Actually looking at the weapons list again, the catapults are listed as having a fire rate of 20.0 (1200 RPM). If that's the fire rate for each catapult when fired together, then the twin catapult should be doing 20 * 2 * 90 * 2 = 7200 DPS. Seems nice even if it's half that amount, but the fencer has to be stationary and you have to look at the ground for it to work.

>Fencer
>Farming Crimson
>Everyone dies on the last phase and it ends with me dashing, kiting and rescuing everything for 10 minutes straight.

My shift key is going to break at this rate.

If I'm farming Mission 32 Inferno as a wing diver, what should I use on the Queen besides Idunn? Thunder shotgun? Thunder sniper? Reflectron?

Also is the Reflectron V or D better?

>tfw dragon grabs you through the wall

If you have the Thunder Sniper 40, use it.

I'm trying to do split-screen on PC, have a controller plugged in that my PC recognizes. How the hell do I get the game to recognize the controller for player 2? I'm stuck at Player 2 Press Start, I've pressed every button on my controller and nothing works. Do I need to bind buttons to my controller in the game first? If so, how?

Your friend will just have to use a keyboard and mouse.

>use keyboard to start game (player one)
>start bro-op
>games asks you to press start
>press start on controller
>success!

When changing loadout, you can only use the input device that corresponds to the correct character, ie, controller cannot do anything while inside player 1's equipment menu, and visa versa.

controller and kbm have separate menus, too, that are not useable by other people, and custom settings! Player 2 counts as it's own profile, it just shares all your loot and achievements.

Word of caution: weapon crates are not shared (for obvious reasons) and the character that picks them up, gets it.