Last thread: >What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/xUdBuWvj

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2244699
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&p=13637
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vox waifus

second for dylan got deadminned

Human waifus

Naomi Williams is my Waifu, don't touch her.

It's so you can watch it five times at once, duh

its me morena

>no visual difference between genders

So best type of trapfu, then?

>squawk, if vox wear skirt, vox girl!

>waifuing a bird

I think it was another admin, Kammerjunk I think? Who pointed out that Dylan says you need a certain flag to give people cancer, but you only need the two trial admin flags to actually do it so he lied.

>admin power to give cancer

Was Veeky Forums station the one with the damage proof tumors that left someone with 1k brute but alive? That was some mess

You're too late

>Beepskys permaban appeal
Memetastic.

i miss captain bluespace

Play the character again if you miss it so much

joy to the world
the frog is dead
and now, just two, are left

What's your ckey so I can kill you

FUCK YOU DUNY

I got you, here.

Bless you.

Perhaps. I reaeem to recall Dylan once said he couldn't give cancer because it was locked behind +FUN, but what it said when I looked at the button in the PR that brought cancer back, it requires +FUN *or* +ADMIN (+ADMIN and +BAN are the ones you get when you get adminned or trialminned

>reaeem
Wow, I messed that one up bad. I seem to recall*

A PRAYER'S A PRAYER, DYLAN! YOU GOTTA GIVE THE HOS CANCER!

Yeah, he wanted to keep fucking with the round and people even when he doesn't have the flags

Also, you're very easy to tell who you are by the way you type.

>coding in power creep

I need sauce fast

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2244699

That obvious, huh?

Eh, I'd usually agree with Celt and Senaat that the flags system is a joke. I suppose it's nice for keeping dumbos with flags on a leash, though, and certainly a better alternative than deadminning people who are normally good admins but messed up when they accidentally spawn an SM crystal in the TEG burn chamber

ha I was right awhile back when I said its easy to tell who you are

Kammerjunk?

OH SHIT
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&p=13637

>It worked

Forgot to quote

God made tomorrow for the crooks we don't catch today

yup when cancer was 1st put in two things happen

you die in 5 secs flat or turn into deadpool with magic tumors

HELP TRAPPED IN MAINT

SOMEONE PLEASE RESCUE

They had the entire sec team beat the shit out of one patient, should have been salsa three times over but the tumors made them immortal, it was surreal

Anyone else been playing EDF 4.1?

why

Vampire not found!

Three hours later, Dylan STILL on the admin list

>it's a hulked out person with double e swords episode

Get toolboxed skrub

FREEZE SCUMBAG

the best

THE BEST

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

>mfw thought up a gimmick to use an explosive implant at the right moment
not to wait to roll antag

>accidentally turn Vampire to Yes
>get fucked hardcore

What are you expecting exactly?

I AM THE MIGHTY SNEAKMAN
THE HERO OF THE STATION

>dragonbro plays along in the beepsky thread
he's the biggest Veeky Forumsstation treasure desu

>try to not get killed by don't leaving engineering
>shuttle arriving
>grab silicate sprayer
>grab metal
>grab glass
>check the pods
>they are empty
>"maybe i can help in the shuttle evacuation"
>get SHAZAM'ed by tator in the hallway
Why would something good even happen? Thanks for coming check me once in a while engiborgbro, sometimes it gets real quiet when you're not being targeted nor your engine is getting sabotaged

A deal's a deal, jungle! Now you've gotta be my slave!

>someone drags in 5 husks from ling succ
>get monkeyman
>bonesaw retractor fixovein hemostat cautery
>bonesaw husk #1, transplant head, defib - PATIENT CONDITION DOES NOT ALLOW REVIVING
>bonesaw husk #2, transplant head, defib - PATIENT CONDITION DOES NOT ALLOW REVIVING
>The emergency shuttle has been called. Reason: "I STUBBED MAH TOE"
>bonesaw husk #3, transplant head, defib - PATIENT CONDITION DOES NOT ALLOW REVIVING
>bonesaw husk #4, transplant head, defib - PATIENT CONDITION DOES NOT ALLOW REVIVING
>there are now 2 more husks
>bonesaw husk #5, transplant head, defib - PATIENT CONDITION DOES NOT ALLOW REVIVING
>bonesaw husk #6, transplant head, defib - PATIENT CONDITION DOES NOT ALLOW REVIVING
>The Emergency Shuttle has docked with the station. You have 3 minutes to board the Emergency shuttle.
>surgery fills with plasma
SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS SHIT
CHRIST FUCKING ALMIGHTY ADD A WAY TO FIND OUT IF THE GHOST CAN REJOIN BODY BEFORE HAVING TO DO THE WHOLE DAMN SURGERY
JUST ADD A FLAVOR TEXT TO TRYING TO CLONE THE HUSK OR SOMETHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>defib

That's your problem, you dumb ass
If it says their condition doesn't allow for reviving, you don't keep doing it again and again.

Are you sure you read my post?

Why not just throw the husks in the cloner

What needs to be fixed is just make two separate text lines for husked and for logged out.

Mental interface failure for logged out
The scanner cannot find any DNA or patients body is too injured for scanning to work.

Just anything to separate the two.

You can't clone DNA husks. You *can* clone people that are husked due to burn damage, but if they have all the genes succed out, nope.
The cloner says "mental interface failure" if you try, which usually means "give up all hope," so you have to put the corpse into the DNA scanner in genetics if you wanna be absolutely sure.

The entire concept and implementation of dna husking is fucking retarded.
I hate that game mode so much. Has almost zero likeness to the movie and drags the game on for hours whether they get caught or go loud or not.

Can we just ban Yayaya, guy's a total shitter

>wizard plasmaflooding

Agreed. Lings should be focused on infesting others and gaining new types of DNA that are beneficial, not acting like DNA vampires.

Becoming a headcrab Thing is fucking useless, as unlike in the movie it's against your objectives to become weaker.

make a ban request
ahelp it

You can clone them once you put the brain into the monkey human.

Fucking moron.

Write a ban request you newfag.

If you can't handle dying and losing your spaceman, maybe this isn't the game for you

>bite someone
>they moan

>dick around in cargo
>didn't even know there was a wizard
I'm sorry for the end round griff marcos you were great following me in raiding engineering

REMOVE MOAN EMOTE WHEN REMOVE ERP

DON'T DEBRAIN THEM
It makes the brain die unless you use the freezer which noone seems to know about
It's more work than head transplant
It fucks with their identity
JUST DO A HEAD TRANSPLANT

>le people that hate ling are the people the die to lings meme

I have died once to a ling that I remember in the past 3-4 months and it was when I ate a chloral doughnut at the chef's line before I started carrying antitox in my pocket. I dislike ling, because it is almost always a boring game mode where the changelings don't do anything and the only fun thing to do as sec is find the bodies, get your detective valids, and laser the ling. It's tedious and nobody ever does anything interesting as ling, because it rewards dirty underhanded tactics that leave no room for fun for anyone BUT the ling and MAYBE the people that are chasing them. Other than that, it turns into extended where random people's rounds are abruptly ended by what is almost universally an uninteresting antag in an uninteresting game mode.

>Love biting people

>Why not just throw the husks in the cloner
Because you can't clone DNA husks. Please read thoroughly.
In addition, performing a head transplant and then cloning will restore them to their old identity and will even switch them to their original race. Performing a brain transplant and then cloning will turn their name into the monkey they originally were (such as "monkey (732)")

wow so robust why are you playing with us chumps you're ovbiously too good for this server

Fuck off if you don't like it
you're not focred to play here

>and it was when I ate a chloral doughnut at the chef's line before I started carrying antitox in my pocket.
Why would you need to carry anti-tox in your pocket? Do you work next to radioactive sources?

Cause crew members aren't entitled at a free go at sec just because they brewed up shitter juice.

>I get blown the fuck out so I resort to shitposting

EVERYONE hates fucking ling

How new are you

Ling has been a heated shitposting talking for months because nobody likes it. It's boring. That's it. You responded to somebody with a retarded shitpost accusing someone of something with absolutely no evidence or any indication that what you said was the case, but the fact is, almost EVERYONE feels that way regardless of whether or not they actually manage to run into a ling, which is rare because they never fucking do anything

If you can't handle the fact that people hate the fucking mode, you probably shouldn't post about it, you retarded faggot.

In case I get chloralled. Doesn't happen often, but when it does it makes carrying antitox worth it because it can save your life.

>In case I get chloralled. Doesn't happen often, but when it does it makes carrying antitox worth it because it can save your life.
So you are just a powergamer just as I expected. Why don't you grab a hardsuit immediately just in case a breach happens?

Yeah sure that's powergaming I guess. I tend to tone down my powergaming as much as possible, because taking it to extremes is kind of dumb. But by that same logic, making sure you're properly equipped with doughnuts/stunbaton/taser/flashbang/cuffs is powergaming because you're preparing yourself for situations that aren't guaranteed to come up at all. Carrying antitox as part of your standard loadout is relatively harmless and something I encourage anyone that plays sec to do, regardless of their powergaming tendencies.

What does this have to do with anything? You're obviously a retarded faggot, I get that much. But what does this have to do with ling, the worst most boring game mode, including extended? Are you that triggered that I'm more robust than you? :^)

Secsuits and atmos suits are in limited supply, but 250 antitox that nobody else ever uses is just a screwdrive multitool away.

>his only response is "well u r just a power gamer"

ling is pretty bad and boring, they really need the heated wire blood testing thing like in the movie to spice shit up, or make it so you can steal people's DNA without them knowing and can morph into them while they're still dicking around.

Carrying anti-tox in case of chloral is literally powergaming though

I'm not the guy you where originally talking to, I only decided to comment and confirm my belief that you are a powergamer.
Because only a powergamer would care about being more robust than others.
However bragging about being robust while you also powergame is weak.

Fuck off to hippie with that shit. You aren't robust if you need sec gear and constant anti-tox to beat an antag.

No I agree that ling needs fixing. But powergamers are worse than lings.

>you'll never be able to detach and control random body parts (besides the head) as a ling to quickly ditch a body that's been found out or escape from trouble while the rest of the body tries to fight the crew

And it's on the lower end of powergaming. It's about as bad as grabbing a crowbar. There's far worse, and again, carrying around antitox as sec is something that I would seriously encourage for all officers because otherwise they have no way of dealing with it. I would advise anyone to at the very least grab some when cult or rev converts all of medbay or if there's a medbay traitor around, because otherwise they are a security risk and put the entire team at risk if they get knocked out and their shit gets stolen and their head gets taken.

>le powergamers are bad face

nearly everyone on this server powergames in some way. Why don't you go back to bay you retarded faggot IceHaunt

Everyone should start with objectives at round start
like steal the nuke, steal the cap jumpsuit, steal 4 energy guns, take away all the donuts from the station. The server also needs an automatic restart vote after 1 hour, it gets boring when there is nothing to do and the only thing this game is good for is to murder and get away with it.

pretty much the rule for it is "if you can justify it in-character without too many conditions hanging on it" then you're fine

>Cutting wires and removing the bar APC cell 4noraisin, shortly after his previous ban.

Wew lad

Which bird will be the first to cop a trader ban?

>I would advise anyone to at the very least grab some when cult or rev converts all of medbay or if there's a medbay traitor around
But you made it sound like you carry it despite these facts being true.
If you know there is a medbay tator then if course it is reasonable to carry anti-tox but not before that.

And yeah powergamers are bad because that means you play more for the valids than the actual game.

not an argument

Am I supposed to pretend as an officer that there isn't a widely available chemical that can easily knock me out cold and that there isn't a way to counteract that chemical that likely will be used against me eventually because of the nature of my line of work? If you had ghettos where this kind of stuff could actually be used against cops, you can bet your ass they'd carry something as simple as a pill around to stop it. Are you going to accuse me of powergaming because I know that things like changelings, traitors, nuke ops, wizards, and vampires exist and they may actually be aboard my very station? The argument is flimsy and the only people that really care are knee jerk autists that can't handle that people play the game differently, while still being within the bounds of the rules.

Also everyone should start with a gun and captains ID because all these restrictions are getting in the way.

The classic bin 4noraisn.

and we get a cool new updates too

I forgot to mention that he did that when medical was bleb whoopsiedoodle.

Hopefully all of them