/mbgg/ - Mobage General #584

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

na.square-enix.com/mobiusff/
shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/6?hash=1.6.63dOW.63dOW.63dOW.5_pF2.5_pF2.5_pF2.5_pFC.5_pFC.5_pFC.63dOM.63dOM.63dOM.63dOg.63dOg.63dOg.5_pzw.5_pzw.5_pzw.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.63frO.63frO.63frO.5_pFg.5_pFg.5_pFg.5_rhS.5_rhS.63kiy.63kiy.63kiy.63kj6.63kj6.63kj6.63i_Q.63i_Q.63kio.63kio.63kio
nicovideo.jp/user/52046062
docs.google.com/document/d/1BfDZb_V1nIKGCdJTFmWmoucszKlwfl3GoGwl07iUI-U
discord.gg/7qZ9v
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would fanfare be broken if it triggered on summoning itself and not being summoned from hand? i.e it would trigger off destroying itself with Urd

Just because they're generous does not make their games good or worth playing. I said I hate the company and then someone made a comment which implied that they're good because they give out free stuff.

BGHS and Dragon Project play better than Shironeko.

>Bringing that argument here

No please, leave that in the other thread. We don't need to go on long arguments about nothing because two different people like two different games.

Dragon Project does play better than Shironeko but BGHS is a kusoge that only thrives here.

Yes, it would be broken. Temptress Vampire for example could be doubled Urd the turn after it was played. Sage Commander could give +1/1 to all followers again. Cerberus would give another set of Coco and Mimi.

Very.

Well, at least it's a decent amount of vials.

It would also cause an infinite recursion if you had double urds. In this scenario, you could use wight with 2 urds to cause literally unlimited damage

>bghs
>literally nothing to do besides p2w tests every couple weeks
>terrible UI
>no plans to update it

>shironeko
>huge event islands
>co-op worth doing
>story resets
>present quests
>don't need level to spend dupe crystals to beat everything

I know this belongs in /ffg/ but it's mobage none the less

Mobius Fuccboi Fantasy releases the west in one week on August 3rd.
If you're interested don't forget to pre-register for free shit in-game
na.square-enix.com/mobiusff/

Please tell mo how to become relevant in Shironeko other than buying Tina account only to get powercreeped on Summer or whenever the new update come.

Who is balancing Shadowverse ? Why is Satan allowed to exist? I try to run fun combo decks but I basically lose once they summon Satan.

100M$$$

Competitive games always comes down to MinMaxing in one form or another. There is no room for fun.

Which ones better anyway? Tries BE but since its just a reskin of BF got bored immediately

You have 10 turns to set up your combos before Satan even drops. If you can't establish enough control over the board to survive, have backup plans, or enough damage to finish them off, you don't deserve the win.

>Can't win in 10 turns before Satan
>10 turn is a dead turn for the Satan player if they didn't save an evolution orb to attack with it

Gee, how horrible for a 10pp card to be strong.

I am deleting all folders with xeen on it for magigilrs but I still can't reroll.

Delete shared_pref as well

Thanks for the heads up user I forgot about this game.

Combo deck doesn't work if their game plan is to stall untill Satan. I need enemy creatures to combo off of but they just use board clears and stall

Rune?

I can't find it.

>other than buying Tina
Tina is not the best in the knights coop missions, some japs even leave when there are more than one of them in the party.
The best characters to kill the dragon are probanly Vivi and Farfalla, Vivi is the best imo.

>Please tell mo how to become relevant in Shironeko
Learn to play the game? I usually use Tina/Vivi but I have seen japs doing fine with Charlotte, Deen, Sophie, Juuda or any other knight character other than Crive.

Fairy deck without using Purgatory. I probably shouldn't even bother since Haverst is being gutted so even my none Purgatory deck is ruined

So Vivi is still relevant. I thought everyone not top three is not relevant anymore.
What do you think about the best motifs for Knight Gacha?

For Magigirls should I be rerolling for a 5* outfit or weapon?

I want to laugh that even non-purgatory forest is getting nerfed with that change.

>I thought everyone not top three is not relevant anymore.

And you wonder why you're bad.

I've never made someone rage quit for getting a play point every turn. What a great fucking feeling.

Vivi is great, I don't know why appmedia or other sites don't even mention her, Her massive range is OP, just sit in a corner and spam her S2,

>What do you think about the best motifs for Knight Gacha?
Didn't roll in the weapon gacha this time, need to save for summer.

I'd say weapon just because they seem harder to come by.

What's your deck? Most Non-Purgatory fairies are running Wind Gods and they shouldn't be having that much trouble against stall decks and are more aggressive, and Dragon and Ward really shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I definitely recommend cutting your harvests though, since they were never that often used in non purgatory fairies anyway.

I was just going for either for the girls I like best so far. Ended up with a 5* weapon and not much outfits.

But I think weapon is more versatile. It only unlocks the girl it showed up with in the gacha results, but it can be equipped by anyone that uses that weapon.

Nothing to see here. Just posting best girl.

I'm using this deck list that some user linked me when I asked for a Fairy combo deck.

Ding Dong Alt Class Portrait WHEN

forgot image.

I'd say toss in a Silver Bolt since it could be used to lethal.

>playing ranked for challenges
>2/3 decks are swords

Help. Have OpenGL and high performance set up.

When did they make the change where voices won't overlap in SV? It's upsetting because I never actually hear Lich's summoning quote anymore.

Ding dong is truly the best and purest angel to have ever graced Heaven!

If Satan didn't exist control decks have no win condition (rendering havencraft entirely useless) and leaves a binary meta of aggro and midrange, which is unhealthy to the state of any card game.

At least play the game.

Okay?

If you want portraits you need to use DirectX.

For what reason. The DirectX makes everything else look like shit. Is Bluestacks better?

I use Bluestacks and Shadowverse runs just fine.

Its not like I wanted to play it anyways.

remove kebab

But kebabs taste great

Why does she have the sign of the Jews all over her and wtf is wrong with her smile

nice trigger discipline

Is she out?

Did our HIT guild get any new applicants today? Been spamming channel 1 on and off for a couple hours.

>Not Mumi

You had one job, user.

For BGHS what cards are worth trading three 4* crystals for after Animal Renge?

Anyone with cute clothes.

Is animal Renge that useful?

Other Animal cards that you have a -combo weapon for would be good as well.

Every tradable card for your waifu, if they aren't Kanon or Shiho.

Gun Sadone, if you somehow still don't have an autoreloader by now.

hello i am here to shill GF

I'll play it when it gets translations or resources

literally the guide faggot
the
guide
faggot

>tfw no IDFfu to protect you from mudslime

Finally found a Beast Dominator Blood deck that is somewhat decent. Not sure how I could improve it.

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/6?hash=1.6.63dOW.63dOW.63dOW.5_pF2.5_pF2.5_pF2.5_pFC.5_pFC.5_pFC.63dOM.63dOM.63dOM.63dOg.63dOg.63dOg.5_pzw.5_pzw.5_pzw.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.63frO.63frO.63frO.5_pFg.5_pFg.5_pFg.5_rhS.5_rhS.63kiy.63kiy.63kiy.63kj6.63kj6.63kj6.63i_Q.63i_Q.63kio.63kio.63kio

Pretty much mostly copied from some guy on nicovideo that posts videos of him playing weird decks.

nicovideo.jp/user/52046062

I tried to play but it wouldnt let me make an account. Do i need to make my account info in Gook language ? I tried to use a bunch of usernames just in case it was taken but no dice.

Which one, ppgame or biligame?

i updated the registration guide and its much easier to register now. have you seen it?
docs.google.com/document/d/1BfDZb_V1nIKGCdJTFmWmoucszKlwfl3GoGwl07iUI-U

we're also in discord if you run into issues. game is down for maintenance right now for another hour though so i don't think you can register at the moment
discord.gg/7qZ9v

>Make Lucy last night
>Do dailies this morning
>Open a pack
>Get this
Any one else had this happen to them?

Biligame
Yeah I used this guide yesterday and it wont let me pass the make an account part no matter what i type in something in chinese or whatever moon rune language pops up

There's a HIT guild?

Can a pleb with 8k attack join?

>get paired up with 14k+ attack players on duel

t-thanks

I don't think there is a minimun you need, just be active
It doesn't get better though
>16k attack and 30 defense paired against 30k attack and 40 defense

>he doesn't know that the guild had all its members kicked a few days ago

you sure you didn't try to register on the page that requires a phone number instead of email? get on the discord and i can help you out

w-what?

I just want a new guild, I joined a guild day 1 just to join and it is terrible, no one talks and the leader hasn't upgraded shit

>30k attack
At that point I just run and roll/do my counter practice

What is the name of the mbgg guild?

>Lets try to rank up
>Matched against 29k Satan dragon
>28k Satan Haven
>27k Satan Haven
>29k Sword
>I'm barely 21k

Nice matchmaking cygames

There was a hitlering twice before we got a new guild leader and things have been okay. I don't think people talk much except during gvg time since nobody is idling with the game open

I was going to post a screenshot but the servers are all offline I think since none of them work for me

game's dead because the meta is balls

The name is just MBGG. We had some autist fuck things up so now we're low on members. Just apply to it and wait for TheBull who's the current guildmaster to let you in.

>tfw matchmaking pairs you up with a lvl 50+

yeah, servers down for maintenance. they'll be back in 30 mins.

do guild points transfer or should I use up all my guild points in my current guild while I have some?

Guild points do transfer afaik.

Must be in chinese time? Oh for fuck sake, why.

I fucking hate this
10 roll and no bikini

The same happened to me with Anika.

I can play just fine, UTC+10.

That really really sucks, but at least you have the immortal maid costume. I wish I had rolled for one myself since I like it more than the swimsuit.

Oh okay, thought it's compulsory because it says it needs to be in that time zone.

if it says something token then you need to be in CST

Is it save to liquefy a foiled atomy?

I got Immortal Swimsuit and Ornament on first 10-roll. On this week reset will have another, I wanna get the whole set just for the attack since it's apparently one of the better sets to modify attack with.

>tfw managed to win against a lvl 51 with 50k attack

Foil legendaries are really rare but if that doesn't mean anything to you go right ahead

you guys memed on me
potion maker is lame

>Under the blue button...
I'm blind color now or why I don't see any blue button?

How about you hit buttons and try to find it yourself. It's behind exactly one button press.

I actually like his voice

Is it a good idea to put Satan into a sword deck for when you run out of steam?

I don't like how tower of trials is gated by levels instead of if you can actually clear things