[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csgobackpack.net
gosugamers.net
gamblersanonymous.org/ga/
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: twowordbird.com/articles/csgo-recoil-mechanics

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>Watch this everyday
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

>Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Hsx986FRTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dm for 45 minutes
>play MM
>lose and derank

>come back the next day
>play aim botz for 10 minutes
>play MM
>top frag and win

>ded game

who care..

who /intellimouse/ here?

>be bad
>watch anime
>get good
>win

GOLD NOVA FOREVER FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

1st for our god stewie2k

good post

Yes
it also means shit like fallen's scout shot won't happen anymore

me!!

not posting a picture because it's embarrassingly yellowed. still need to clean it. just imagine it though.

>Donald Trump does ama on redd1t
>doesn't hold a sign saying hello redd1t
I've never been more disappointed

azubu is the worst streaming site ever

>put semphis on a team
>forcebuy to death

2 hops this time

I am so fucking excited that C9 is gonna pick up Tarik, and continue to have a premiere player be their IGL.

Their future looks so fucking bright. They're gonna crush domestic teams like Optic or Liquid.

And once Skadoodle, n0thing, and Shroud start caring about the game again, they'll be at least top 20 players and C9 will be a top 5 team.

nah dingit

that was a good meme tweet

>been queing every map for 5min
>no game
gotards?

game is updating

how the fuck does tarik have so many viewers

-slemmy
+m1xwell

>only 4k
you made it sound like it was a lot

Trump isn't a cuck you know?

he should have at least 300 or less

What causes people to get scammed and how can I prevent that?

I haven't really traded before but I do want to trade my knife for another knife. Not sure what to look out for.

Being dumb
(You) can't

hey its me ur brother

Greetings from Reddit.

Why do you guys like Thorin and Richard Lewis? They are toxic to the scene. This is why I like(d) ESL so much.

I've heard of people using accounts that look exactly the same, but instead of the dup account having the high-value knife, it'll have a lower-value knife that looks the same.

Somehow this tricks someone, but again I don't know how. Do they show/screenshot the high value knife on the real account, and then send the person a trade link from their dup account?

Thorin and Richard are good for the scene overall, especially Thorin. Though both end up saying or doing stupid annoying shit.

Like Richard retweeting all the hateful tweets he gets all day, Thorin wasting time on the analyst desk by saying something un-funny but edgy, Richard saying that Keemstar is a "good dude", probably because Richard is looking for an excuse to go against the anti-Keemstar circlejerk, etc.

No people are just too dumb and don't check the item in the inventory, it is very straightforward to know exactly what you are getting.

Nothing tilts me more than having a player on your team aim his crosshair at the floor.

hello silver

Gold3 actually, I still get those team mates from time to time.

This. I get enraged as all fuck when my teammates point their fucking UMP crosshair at the ground. i get on the mic and be like "are you planning to shoot them in the fucking foot?"

My friend tells me I get very "hostile" toward our teammates but that's cause they fcking suck. I've started phrasing it more nicely cause usually I'm not that mad but goddamn do these basic mistakes make me salty.

Especially when some fuck cunt gets like 3 kills with the Bizon and then rubs it in my face and uses that as an excuse to buy it the rest of the goddamn match.

Whatever, fuck these people, they can stay in silver. They don't hold corners, they don't coordinate their buys, they act like the Sawed off is a fucking viable weapon. Fuck them all

So I was here last time asking for advice on edgy weapon names. I got myself a Sandy Hook Simulator M4A4 and a Columbine Special Tec9

Thing is, I want a name for my M4 silenced. But since silenced M4s aren't really used in shootings I don't know what to call it. Preferrably related to some mass shooting in which an AR-15 was used.

Any ideas for names? I am thinking of de_pulse_nightclub but I am curious if anyone has anything better.

you are so shit at names that i refuse to help even tho i just cooked up some good names
kill yourself. some shit like soundgarden is probably the edgiest music you've listened to.

FROM IVY

OUT MIDDLE

THROUGH OUR CONNECTOR

LIKE A BACON NARWHAL

ADMIN HE DOING IT SIDEWAYS

meem

literally the only reason I come here anymore is to post that meme every so often.

the phoon one not this dosia one above

when she succ u under the table

fuck yeah nigga c9 ftw

e v e r y t h i n g

couldn't breathe for 5 minutes after seeing this

literally our guy

why is 1.6 so much better than this piece of shit

I've never listened to sound garden??? And all the names I did were other peoples' suggestions. Pls help me.

>be bad
>get anime gf
>install aimlock
>get good
>win
why haven't you done this?

>gf
I hope that was a typo

THIS is a typo

*unzips dick*

l-lewd

another thread ruined by gay rrrr -.-

I'll lewd inside of you if u no what I mean ;)

Reminder that if you cannot consistently get a 1 kill per round ratio, at least a 1.5 KDR, and the most MVPs on your team at the end of the match, you have absolutely no right to complain about teammates.

Also, do more offline training, at least 20% of your playtime should be spent on maps like aim_botz, recoil master and training_aim_csgo. Literally the best way to isolate certain training components before testing them on DMs.

How come a shitter like me gets to be LEM but my MG friends outaim me?

because maybe aim isn't everything

>he needs to practice his aim

raw aim is my favourite meme

>not practicing aim

Even NiKo drops 2k frags on aim_botz for practice, but yea, nice meme bro ;')

I watch anime, why would I need to practice my aim?

FeelsAmazingMan 8= =D

dammit it deleted all the new BTTV emotes

How do I get the programming skills of James Conrad?

wear panties, they'll increase your programming skill by a %380

I already do though

is this a sandwich?

>phantomlord making a run for mexico
cya idiots!

Can you guys tell me how to git gud and reach anything actually worthwhile without using anime, aimlocks or turning into james conrad?

that definitely isn't a sandwich
no

play a lot.

A fucking LOT.

You litterally don't get any better at anything unless you practice it. Just play the fucking game as many hours as you can spare and you will get better.

Can you define good?
How good can someone get without the proper talent but the right mindset?

James Conrad is actually skilled though, he just uses hacks because it's funnier

People who are untalented just need to think their way through things more then people who are talented. Talented players will just walk into a site and headshot everyone and keep walking like they own the fucking place. Someone who's untalented will have to use other things like smoke and flashes to compete with players like that.

Just play the fucking game. If you're not doing so well in a match think about what you can do to support a team mate, make your calls and shut up (this is a weakness for me personally, so used to play with teams that don't call anything that im calling things for others when i die and talking over the guy who's actually playing and has more context for whats happening) so people can listen.

How do you know when he is and isn't cheating? Why would you hang out with him long enough to find out regardless?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Hsx986FRTE
official csgog theme

>not our house

csgo is now brazilian property

Would you guys mind reviewing one of my Demos and give me a few tips on what I'*m doing wrong?
Will be posting the link anyways since I'm leaving for work now.
steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-SeMoW-oHKvu-XQQo9-GHvfP-umXML
Name is Kanonenfutter | Xall1996 btw.

This is such a fucking shitty mousepad.

It feels too slippery, can't hit anything with it.

This coming from a guy who used to hit deag headshots with ease.

>And once Skadoodle, n0thing, and Shroud start caring about the game again, they'll be at least top 20 players and C9 will be a top 5 team

>start caring about the game again

top lul

What makes you think I hang out with him? How would I even go about such a thing in the first place? I'm just saying he's a good player but this game is so fucking boring that it's more fun to just grief.

i havent played comp in so long i forgot you had to buy armor for most of the first half
lol oh well still won

i'm now up to adding 15 people to my suspect list on esea over the last 2 weeks on 30 pugs.

I've added 3 people lifetime over the last 18 months before these 2 weeks.

esea's cheating problem is becoming hilarious

How do you even go about hacking CSGO? I guess most of them use DLL injectors but I have no clue how you even go about doing something like that

>download public hack of your choice that is less than 3 days old
>run hack
>run game
>play

how is that complicated?

I worded my question poorly, apologies English is not my first language. I meant more how do you go about making your own

>learn basic c++
>download visual studio
>make new project
>check source of existing cheats to learn shit
>write

not that hard honestly, I already made my own external glow/triggerbot a few months back

You're not going to do anything that no one else has ever done. The fact that you are asking on Veeky Forums rather than doing your own research indicates that you won't do it. You'll look into it for 20-30 minutes, say to yourself "this is hard", and then stop and go back to wasting time on here.

Guys if I want prime on another account can I somehow change my phone number from my current acc or do I need to get a new number.

Smurfing is one of the most boring things I did in CSGO.
I don't even know how cheaters can enjoy sonething like that v