At what age did you get your drivers license Veeky Forums? I got mine at 19

At what age did you get your drivers license Veeky Forums? I got mine at 19

Got a motorcycle license at 21, got my car licence then as well but didn't start driving until I was 23.

learners permit at 15
actual license at 17

Learner's permit at 16. License at 17.

got mine at 19 as well. currently almost 23

learner's permit at 15
license at 16

like you're supposed to in the great state of tennessee

learners at 15
license at 16
dad was tired of driving so he fast tracked me into doing it for him

learned to drive at 12, got learner permit at 15.5, real license at 16.

permit 14, restricted 15, full license 16

driving cars since I can't remember
learners at 15
license at 16

what are you a pleb?

Permit at 15.5, license on my 16th birthday. Why wait?

Whoah same

23 B^)

17, just before my 18th birthday.

drivers license at 17
car license at 18

>got my license at 19 because mommy and daddy didn't pay for it.

Fuck off learners permit fags

Started driving trucks on my grandfathers farm around 12
Got a learners permit at 14
Full license at 16

Just as it should be in good, ol' murrica.

28, shut the fuck up, i live in a big enough city where it didn't make sense to get one until them

the day i turned 16 my dad took me to a parking lot to teach me standard. we practiced for 15 minutes, stalled damn near ever time. tells me to drive in traffic with it all the way home. got license at 16

love you dad

i actually learned to drive at 8 in an old 3 on the tree truck, just never got around to getting a license until 28

Learners permit at 16 and license at 18.

Drivers license at 17, motorcycle license at 18. Insurance was and is brutal

Class 7 at 14, class 5 at 18, class 46 at 22

19 as well, got mine suspended when I was 16 til I was 20, got it repealed when I was 19.

19, legal age is 17 in UK. Fuck knows why I waited 2 years.

125cc license at 16, car at 18, and a few more since then

Moped license at 15
Tractor license at 15
Light motorcycle at 16
Middleweight motorcycle at 18
Car at 18

>he doesnt have a2

Haven't bothered, I'll get A later at one point when I have a stable job and done studying, and at that point I'll probably already be 24 so I actually cannot take just the A2

Same, and also a TNfag.

Provisional at 17
Full license at 19, last month
Bought a car and started driving at 20, this month

Got mine at 20 but started driving at 14

Same here, only in VA.

16 then 18 for full.

Moped/tractor/snowmobile/ATV license at 15
Car license at 18
Both at the earliest opportunity. Might get a motorcycle license whenever I get a job.

Less than 3 weeks after I turned 18. Wanted to take it while I was still 17 but my instructor didn't think I was quite ready for it then.

Oh well, been licensed for 2 years in July.

I'm 20 and I still don't have it, mainly because procrastination.

car 16
motorcycle 16

I'm 22 and still without mine because cars are scary as fuck. people are scary as fuck. everything is so scary!

And I still don't own a car of my own four years later

My reason isn't because I'm afraid of others on the road or something like that, it's because of stupid amounts of bureaucratic bullshit that comes with trying to get your license as a sperg in yurop.
Money is also a bit of an issue.

16, even passed the test on my first try despite being Asian.

Got mine 9 years ago as soon as I was allowed to at age 16 in Massachusetts. Thank fucking god I did even though I ended up going to school in NYC because while I was in college they like tripled the amount of "supervised driving" hours and I would've had to lay a shitload more.

Learners permit/school permit - 14
License - 16 (full license at 18)

Provisional at 17, licence at 17. I'm not some dickhead who takes an entire year to learn to drive.

Moped License @14 real bike permit @15 Car and bike endorsement at 16.

>Learner's at 14.

>Lost it at 15 because heavy snow+high school parking lot+jumpy friends+autism.

>Didn't get it back until late 16 because life is one long painful lesson that doesn't even matter in the end.

The long and the short of it is: Don't take shit from bitches.

Permit at 15, license at 16, motorcycle license at 16. Who the fuck turns 16 and doesn't get their license?

Permit 16, license 17.
Motorcycle permit, 18, license, TBD

provisional at 17
passed my test at 17

>tractor
>snowmobile
How much was a snowmobile test?
I almost want to do one just so I can have it on my licence

>Learners at 15 and some odd months
>License at 16
>Chauffeurs at 18
>Class a cdl at 21

I've been driving on roadways since I was 12 or so. God do I hate the farm life. Someday I'll be able to get away. Sometime soon.
>Hopefully by July I'll be moving far far away from this place

I got my license at 22. By then I had been driving for 3 years and riding my bike for 5.

inb4 ILLEGAL

19. It was a requirement for the military. Probably would've been even later if it weren't for that.

>requirement for the military
Well.. at least the military has some standards. Doesn't change the fact you people can't drive to save your life.

16, I'm not a degenerate

Permit at 15 and license at 17. I hated it until I finally got my license and realized my parents were actually doing me a favor. Enjoyed driving a lot more with that extra year under my belt.

of course that image comes from tumblr.

same, in UK and got mine at 19. didn't need it earlier.

the ones i've got that you don't are
>B1: motor vehicles with 4 wheels up to 400kg unladen or 550kg if they’re designed for carrying goods
wat
>f: Agricultural tractor
cool
>k: Mowing machine or pedestrian-controlled vehicle
??
>p and q
don't care, some slow shit

that image triggered me so hard that I think my penis is inside of me right now. maybe that's just because I'm fat though.

learners at 16 novice at 17 and I could have gotten my full license back in February (I think) but I still haven't because I have no friends to haul around so the restrictions literally don't matter to me

Probably never. Soon 26, no license. Can't afford paying for a driving school, let alone a car.

come to a 1st world country like America, then

To do what? Continue not working? Do crime? It's not like doing Mexican-tier jobs will earn me more money than here.

License 16

>commiefornia fag

you'll be taxed less

learners permit at 16
licence at 18
got those as early as i could then later discovered the joy of riding, got motorcycle endorsement at 24

learners at 17
taking the third license retest tomorrow at 18 because instructors are cucks.

good luck, don't forget your basic safety checks and to figuratively suck their dick.

I'm 18, still on my permit. I'm going through constant surgeries, but once I'm able to drive full-time I'll take my test. I'm not worried about failing, and I somehow manage to drive better than most people on the road. That said, I limit driving to about 15-30 minutes a day because that's about how much I can take before pain becomes unbearable. Then I just swap seats with my dad and he drives me around.

What kind of licence is B1 supposed to be? Large vans or something?

Small 4-wheeled vehicles. Think quad bikes.

what are the surgeries for user? ;/

Broken ass.

Learner permit at 16
driver license at 17
private pilot license at 18

Update: retest was a pass, thanks for saying good luck, it actually helped me

>i'm 20 and i still don't have a license

i was only an exam away but i would have had to do some stupid online practice things before the school let me apply for the exam (to force you to study) but i'm lazy so i can't study before i have a clear deadline so i was lazy and didn't bother doing it and a year passed from starting driving school so i would need to do the whole thing again

what's the point of getting a license if you can't even drift down a toegay because it's illegal (and finland doesn't even have mountains or mountain passes)

permit at 16. Although i've been driving since I was 14.

Depends a bit on where you are, but anything from just over $950 to perhaps even $1200, with it being cheaper the further north you go

I was insanely lucky to get it for free as part of my job.. or I could say I was even paid to take it, as in addition to receiving the coursing and everything for free I also received normal pay

Here all tractors are tractors, and anything registered as a tractor; ATVs that dont go above 45kph, nearly every heavy machinery with a license plate and certain other road-going vehicles like special Unimogs

Its what and says; basically a four-wheel motorcycle like an ATV or little cargo carrier with unlimited speed

Permit/license on the first day possible, 16th birthday etc.

Where I grew up people drive cars, dirtbikes, atvs on the public roads from a young age. I was cruising on an enduro doing 75mph at age 10.

>not taking it through your high school

Permit at 15 because I guess we're mentioning that.

DL at 16

Class A at 21 or 22, can't remember.

>I got mine at 19
Kek. I was driving road trains by the time I was 19.

>G1 at 16
>G2 at 17

Been a lazy fuck and haven't gone to do my G yet. I'm 20 now so running out of time

(OP) #
>Drove first car at 12
>built first one at 15
>also got permit at 15
>got license at 17
>3 days later entered first race

Lol, what license?

22. Never had a need for a car since I lived in the middle of the city. Got it for work.

23. Got my first car a month before I got the license.

Well done user!

grats man

23. Late starter because nomoneys.

Motorbike license? Not yet. CBT this year for basic 125cc license, then 'direct access' to ride whatever the fuck I want when I feel I'm ready for a bigger bike.
I could just go straight to direct access and ride whatever, but I don't feel that's a smart idea. I'm just sinking money into safety gear and a cheapish bike for now, and learning what the fuck I'm doing before going for anything fast.

>Tfw got licence seven years ago but haven't really driven much in all that time and am nervous as fuck every time I go anywhere
H-how do I not be a nervous driver, guys?

I don't have a licence.

got mine on my 16th birthday

I got my bus license last autumn

coolio

learners at 15
license at 16 like any normal person

If you drive you are literally a cuck. The bus costs like a quarter yet most of you spend money on shitboxes. Why?

you clearly own the wrong car then