Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

Goofy Edition

Old >I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Vitto Mortemsen, Bonkk, Mexay Renatus, Peachy Panic, Rijakk, or Riathen
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Mo Zing Miko, Kandra Wildfire, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

first for boppsi

the rats picked their own flavors, why not charr? ill start

vae - musk

Nth for Femsura are a gift

kala - strawberry

Leave pure little grills alone.

that thing isn't pure

Most major skyrim sex mods do not allow children and have them flagged for not being allowed to work with the animations but I found a away around it my making and replacing all children in skyrim with a custom race. Since they aren't flagged as children they work but the animations are off since the makers of the mod never intended for you to have horses fuck children and impregnate them with soul gem babies.

Fuck off

Yes she is.

funny that one user called her a doll, you really dont know the half of it with that sick slut

you can just remove the IsChildRace line and recompile the script in sexlab, much easier than breaking into the CK and bothering with custom race and size shit.

tfw i stayed up all night jacking off when i first figured out how to do that.

You're a fucking autist, dude. I have never pitied a person on the internet before, but holy hell are you the first. Seek help.

She's a pure doll with no lewd parts.

TOO LEWD! user you're not allowed to play that game anymore! Please visit your local church tomorrow.

She is pure, cute,, and comfy.

mfw we live in a world where its the papas that need protecting

>never intended for you to have horses fuck children and impregnate them with soul gem babies.
What the FUCK user.

>Boppsi revealing his paedophilic power level this flagrantly

that's not me i dont advertise!!!!

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

Keep posting qt suras

There is. Not enough cute posting happening

fuck off, pedo

Post proof you ugly weirdo

That's what I thought.

There's only 2 active guilds, HOPE and FUN in the OP, please don't mislead new players with this random list.

Opinion here, but I never felt like Asura were meant to be considered cute, they're respected for such things as their inventiveness and relentless curiosity. Although, if big ears are considered attractive in their culture, would smaller ears be thought of as "cute"? Food for thought pertaining to Asura lore.

Boy, you sure showed them. Gave them a whole four minutes to read your shitpost and respond, you really beat them up.

Stop shit posting you scrub!

I think it can work like that definitely

>musk
I suppose..

>tfw you're being told to use another character other than your asura for butt purposes

flop those ears, flunkky

Can I be choc mint?
I like choc mint.

aren't all mcharr musk flavored?

You get to be cinnamon and spice.

kys so i dont have to see your face around here
t.faeq

I think that user meant musk as in the pink candy.
I thought something involving black sesame was more appropriate for the fur colour.

Hmmm..
Why's that?
Sounds good though!

FUCK... I'm not even 3 mins into the episode and already feel like quitting. These SJW's just had to put this blatant blackwashing in there didn't they?

As if it wasn't offensive and anti-white enough to kill off Eir for no reason at all already, no, a fucking token black as charchoal nigger skaald has to lead her funeral service on top of it too

Jesus fucking christ someone tell me why i even play this shitfest

Where can I find the story behind the White Mantle with GW2?

I feel so confused with the LS3 story. We killed modremorth now a blood stone exploded. What?!

Would you rather I became a sexually repressed school shooter or get out my urges in a fictional world?
What? It's an actual mod. One mod is pregnancy and the other makes you create soul gems in your inventory instead of birthing children. It's a good way to get soul gems, you let animals or bandits rape you.Better than buying them.
I don't need help I'm ok with who I am. Just because I function like a normal person and jack off to obscene things at home.

>As if it wasn't offensive and anti-white enough to kill off Eir for no reason at all already, no, a fucking token black as charchoal nigger skaald has to lead her funeral service on top of it too

I didn't realize /pol/ plays GW2.

>Actual OC

Ah fuck now there's that le epik comic relief spergsura mary sue midget again

And this is mainly what the devs spent their time on since the spring update, how weak

I didn't realize plebbit lurks in gw2g

But funny how you're not even attempting to disprove what i stated so thanks for proving me right lel

A on sjw took o er video games a long time ago. Gw2 is a jewel in their crown. Do not expect anything good here.

>As if it wasn't offensive and anti-white enough to kill off Eir for no reason at all already, no, a fucking token black as charchoal nigger skaald has to lead her funeral service on top of it too

Read your comment user. You are making a claim and accusation yourself without any proof. You are speculating on something without any real basis other than "LE EVIL SJW" meme. I literally didn't pay attention to her skin color because I did give a shit about simple bullshit like that. I am appalled by how bad the story is.

tldr; you're just as bad as SJW's who find every little thing they can to be victimized and triggered. you're just the opposite end of the spectrum and the same kind of cancer.

didn't give a shit about simple bullshit like that*

Being antiSJW is fine and all but you're actually a bit retarded m8 and come across just as bad as them. A black NPC triggered you that hard? lmaooo

I thought your post was a parody for a sec, your almost militant paranoia is actually more cringeworthy than the worst fag who takes /pol/ seriously.

>I didn't realize plebbit lurks in gw2g
Equally cancerous reply friendo, almost as bad as going "no u"

Sums up what's wrong with your reaction pretty well, you're a fuckin retard bro lmao

delphy where are you because we're fucking tonight

Eir risked herself plenty of times trying to reform DE, and wanted to go out with a bang at some point being unsuccessful, but all of those times were on her own terms, Eir dying the way she did was a plot element for Braham, but also a point that going out in glory is an occasion that finds you sometimes.

/w the clique "hey anyone else not want to invite faeeeqq to fractals?"

I love you.

OP, or Boppsi?

Boppsi!!!!!

Did the lastest patch make Guardian's relevant again, or are they still being overshadowed by Glint revs?

She is mine cuddle buddy user

stfu vae no one likes you

tfw the last person to say "I love you" was your mom

I love you qt user

In fact I love all cute anons

I love you, user! :3

Ur very sweet user I hope Ur cute and comfy c:

I've always wondered why people reassure one another this way, and I realize it's to ease their own conscience, even if it means playing with someone's emotions with some falsity as your human selves being capable of the ideal that is "love". Merely an ideal.

Deciding to try the game, which is more fun in everyone's opinion; Guardian, Gun Thief, Melee Mesmer, or Engineer?

I just treat people how I would want to be treated user. If I didn't mean it, I wouldn't have said it. Everyone deserves love even if its non romantic and unconditional.
You too Rexxie! I am really excited today and just want to say nice things to everyone.

Guardian can try a lot of weapons, Pistol Thief's Unload is strong, Mesmer is tough to level because they are trait reliant, and Engi is fun once you get utilities.

EVERYTIME SOMEONE SAYS THAT TO ME IT'S RIPPED AWAY, NOTHING IS PERMANENT, LIFE IS FLEETING.

>Guardian
It's okay but pretty weak against humans.
>Gun Thief
Guns are awful, Staff and Dagger Thieves are good
>Melee Mesmer
Every Mesmer is at least a little melee, just don't go full melee in PvP
>Engineer
It's also alright.

user maybe I am too trusting but if you were a stranger on the street saying this I would give you a really big hug. Not one of those half-assed side hugs but a full chest contact heart hug. I know it's lame or whatever but I hugged my computer monitor and pretended it was you. I hope you feel more positive!!
Good night GW2G I hope you have fun with LS3 and have wonderful dreams.

Where's Calsi and Rikki?
I don't like this "Boppsi and Larry" sideshow.

I say what I say because I believe it and mean it. I have to mix with negative people all the time. My intelligence nor my social status has not yet granted me freedom from the black hole that negative annoying people and such. I try to be positive and nice because I want to be a breath of fresh air for folks. I want to make people feel comfortable and nice.

THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE, BUT INGAME GRAPHICS

i repeat: these pictures arent real, but ingame graphics

Or just feel awkward.

Fuck off jug. You are a piece of shit.

Well the awkwardness is your personal issue. Not someone elses. If you deal better with people shit talking you and being degrading then you have your own issues to work thru.

I like you, even if you are an anime poster i think you're pretty neato friend.

Exactly.

>Supposed to go to bed
>Ended up downloading more baby cheetahs to my folder

eheheh...

do not bully my guardianfu

i want to make baby cheetahs with cheetahfu

get in line

>dragoncat defending Jugg
Wow, I regret having mild respect for you. You're more awful than rats like Fluusi were.

I don't think so.

I found this,guys.
Where do you need it again?

Put it in the cellar next to the furnace.

erp is for degenerates

I got a little horny thinking about fucking Delphy though...

tell the charr to cover himself

>tfw delphy will never give you a footjob under the table

>wake up early at 6am
>log on
>might as well do some wvw dailies
>out server has nothing capped at all
>go to cap some camps/land
>other servers already have reasonably sized blobs while literally no one else is online for your server

oh the joys of being on a realm with a dead wvw community

please...

i need her

how did you get that dof?

making babys

Haven't played in ages, I realized I only have half ascended armor. Are the two daily fractal boxes (the second and the third tier one) still a good source of ascended armor? I don't really have the time to craft it but if I can drop the 3 pieces I lack reliably I can waith the time needed.

>that resolution
For what purpose.

They're good in the sense that they're one of two semi-sorta-reliable ways of getting armor without crafting but bad in that your chosen tiers are not the best (you need to do T4 for the best chance) and that they're still a pretty rare drop, AND they tend to be pieces like hats, boots, gloves, etc. Constantly. Good luck finding some pants or a shirt.

>Good luck finding some pants or a shirt.
Oh. I dropped exactly boots, shirt and gloves. Guess I'm lucky for the future?

>mom found me playing a dead game
it was gw2

Probably! It's always hard to tell with RNG. You could get fifty boot boxes.

>papi found the femcharr harem

We've got a nice roaring fire going now.

Maybe one day I'll put on pants.

You say why, I say why not.