So Veeky Forums, what do you want to import in 2019?

so Veeky Forums, what do you want to import in 2019?

MKIV is a meme car

r34 gtr in 2024

dont pretend you wouldnt own one if there were any rice-free models in the states.

and get on a waiting list now lol

>dont pretend you wouldnt own one if there were any rice-free models in the states.
If it's my money I wouldn't.

gonna buy it and store it in my japanese friends house, then send it over here once its legal, gonna save alot of money.

>Still have to wait another 5 years at the most for best Evos.
It's bullshit of the highest caliber.

this guy knows

This. Waiting on evo 5-6.5

Suzuki cappuccino. Iirc I can import a Renault 5 turbo now, but they're pretty expensive. God I want a Renault 5...

>not living in japan/canada/aus/nz

in NZ you cant import cars older than 2003 because nobody buys anything new here.

I mean you can still import anything as a 'special interests vehicle' but its a lot more hoops to jump through.

just bought a completely stock, minus the radio mkiv for 8,000 aud in aus.

your economy is fucked. milk costs a dollar a liter here, in nz it's 1.50. Min wage is also $16 an hour and our housing is cheaper too.

>ridox supras

Good shit guys.

>mfw aus

Well since FD are hard to find by me.

and a bunch of kei cars as well of course

>importing a supra
>when they sold them here in the first place
M8....

a gf

Suzuki Cappucino

Never seen one in the US

I know that feel

Yes, I saw one for 15k 1990 in an amazing purple color that looks like outer space. It had just been sold when I inquired about it.

You pay about 50% less for a RHD supra

>blatantly lying on the internet

I saw a black one for sale locally (IL) for 10K, can't wait to see one in person. Preferably a 20b so I can hear dem braps

JDM 2nd gen subaru legacy turbo in 2018

Are you me? I also really wanted a R5 but they're too expensive, so I'm looking at Cappuccinos now. Want to put a rotary in one.

TWINGO

My niggas, there's just something about them I like. With good cooling, a rotary would be a cool swap

same lmao