/owg/ - Overwatch General

Old Thread: >Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hana song

Yea, but you love it more when you stomp the enemy team.

Blizzard know what they are doing. A close win is 5/10 enjoyment, a close loss is 3/10 enjoyment. Getting stomped is 1/10, and stomping is 10/10>

See how the stomps add up to 11 while the close wins don't? Welcome to forced 50%.

Defense hero update when? Literally all of them are awful in comparison to their offensive counter parts sans maybe widowmaker

how many ticks

Which Overwatch would you fuck?

Defense heroes all need a rework. They're all categorically fucking awful, except for maybe Junkrat under certain conditions.

DESIGNATED SHITTING STANCE

junkrat and mei are decent tho

Ever since the latest round of patches my toaster can't play this game anymore. tfw poor

overclock that shit

has anyone else been getting brutal frame drops recently? Pre Ana patch i was getting consistent 150, now I'm down to 70, with drops going as low as 25 when theres a lot of action on screen.

The only poor people in america are the ones who deserve it.

Okay but can I select more than 3 resolutions yet

Satya Vaswani

why is this bitch so overpowered now?

Bastion needs a buff to recon mode, something like +5 bullets, and he needs 350 hp. His hitbox is twice the size of Zarya's and he has no bubbleshield.

t. rank 75 player who's been trying bastion against high ranked teams

>TFW an enemy team completely outclasses you big time and no matter how hard you struggle, you lose.

This can be disheartening.

she not tho

D.VA! D.VA! D.VA!

lol xD lmfao kekk

She is such a kawaii waifu desu, I REALLY want to nerf THAT... (If you know what I mean XD)

Mei is terrible

Toggleable defense matrix is why. The recharge time needs to be 2x longer.

game needs a surrender option

How do I make friends in this game to queue up with?|

Because you're bad.

>mfw people actually try to argue that tracer is good with her shit hp and damage

That art style makes her look like something out of A Goofy Movie.

Random people add me every time I use team voice chat in a match

you dont think mei would put that THERE...?

Every time I use Bastion ultimate I end up firing and killing fucking nothing. Actually I tend to just die during, accomplishing nothing. I can't do anything right.

Games are too short for surrender to be a necessary feature.

That and her ult not killing her allows her (who already has insane speed, small ass hitbox, and decent damage) to push forward and harass while you can't inch forward without getting blown into oblivion.

Plus shitty tickrate means "DURR YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SAFE BUT STILL DIED".

>shit damage

Maybe if your aim is garbage. Tracer is bad currently because long range hitscan is dominating.

Why does D.va literally reek of cancer?

>shit damage

aim

>Ran into my first full Soldier 76 bot
That sure was quick for that to develop

Tracer is in a perfectly healthy place, balance-wise. I'd like it if the cooldown on her Recall was 2 seconds shorter, but that's because I'm a gung-ho chucklefuck who can't into cooldown management.

>Attracts whyfoo faggot weeaboos
Gee I don't fucking know.

god damn, that is some good tracking

Is this sped up?

There have been Overwatch aimbots since the first week, including in tournaments.

EnvyUs.Taimou's tournament-quality aimbot!

shitty target audience

Is there a way to avoid people who pick WM on KotH in comp?
I'm rank 70 btw.

Hanzo and genji are weeaboos. D. Va isn't weeaboo but she is something worse: waifu bait.

>tfw when I'll never be aimbot-levels of tracking

And I love playing Tracer. Literally most fun hero.

It's really a shame recon is so useless.
You know, maybe if it had some kind of reconnaissance ability like wallhacks for anyone in LoS, wallclimbing, or a cannon m2 ability

>shit damage

Learn to aimtrack, you unfunny clown.

Just about all of the balance decisions for D.Va seem to have been made in regards to "Is this good for the player of D.Va?" without considering "Is this good for the game overall?"

That poor, poor Zenyatta

I got kicked out of my house young by my parents, poorfag pretty much all my life, and I still found a way to buy everything I needed selling phones at Telus. Granted I don't have kids or anything but you can live on peanuts in Canada and the US.

Unless you don't work at all and you're living with your mom you have no excuse to save up for a 400-500 rig with scraps from your old PC.

>struggling with your own aimbot
i love it

>REAPER: two tank? two healer? wtf switch to offense

What do you do

Where's all the Ana/Soldier 76 art? What's the tag for it?

>Being on a losing streak in comp

Sadness awaits...

Here is how that same player (EnvyUs.Taimou) aims when his aimbot is disabled.

twitch.tv
/taimoutv/v/78781523?t=02h03m52s

>tracking is important
>that much spread

Literally ruins the entire point of making the change in the first place. Nobody wants a tank that can't fucking tank

If a D.Va is running after you into cover that's literally the prime time to fuck her shit up when she's a shitty 150 health fleshbag

masking 76 reduces him to merely a sex symbol
this is why we need chauvanism

>the hero is good if you have an aimbot installed!!!

>I got kicked out of my house young by my parents, poorfag pretty much all my life, and I still found a way to buy everything I needed selling phones at Telus.
Cool story bro

What map? Are we defending or attacking? What tanks and healers are we talking about here?

> No flying monkey from oz skin on Winston
plz

i think its so nice that michael j fox has joined the gaming community

>aimbot

I've had some Nomad and some emotes drop for Genji, how do I git gud at him? Anyway to practice in like training or something? Any vids I should watch?

t. rank 30 shitters

Just fucking ignore him.

>no junkrat skin where his bombs are cricket balls

Enemy team is shit if they can't deal with a single Tracer in front of them.

Does anyone else have an issue where models take a long time to load in? It seems to happen more during the POTG than any other time

It's not that I don't have enough RAM, since only ~70% is being used while in-game.

>prepare to attack
>someone chooses hanzo

I want to hug Jessie McCree!
I want to gently cup his asscheek in my tiny hand and squeeze!

I'm rank 75 user, D.Va is a menace here and all of the comp teams are telling this to Kaplan and friends when he does his little balance roundtables with them.

I get that the idea of D.Va being nerfed upsets you because you're most likely a substandard player enjoying the heightened game impact the character grants you, but nothing lasts forever, my friend.

I always thought the cigar Mccree is puffing is a blunt

>"Sniff, its not fair that you always take Jacks side Ana!"

>You have to have top 500 ranking for the animated spray for season 1

What
WHAT

EVERYONE ELSE JUST GETS THE PLEB NON ANIMATED SPRAY
I WASNT AWARE OF THIS

IS IT TOP 500 GLOBALLY OR REGION?

Per region

>Didn't get POTG for my team wide resurrection
>Torb got it after being rezzed BY said resurrection to just go press his ult
Ok.

does anyone have the picture of dva with this face and it says 100 right beside her

i need it for reasons

Rank 30 shitter here
No one even uses defense matrix

Hes truely an inspiration to us all!

>Pressed your ult
>Mad when somebody else presses their ult

>Complains about torb ult potgs
>when mercy rez potgs require even less skill
topkek

See a rein and know he's going to charge. Dash right out of his way before he starts the charge. Charge still pins me even though I'm out of the way. Like a fifth of my tracker deaths are mid dash, its a joke you can't survive anything based on reaction. It's like I'm playing dark souls.

Is there an official leaderboard up anywhere?

thanks

>I didn't heal so they died
>then I pressed Q
>why is someone else's Q PotG?

Mercy mains need to be gassed.

>you will never make Hana Song ahegao

>Picking only dva for 20 games straight
>Sitting at a 85% winrate on her

Why is Hana Song so good?

>People actually getting butthurt over a some shit spray
>inb4 but the animations calm my Autism
Go back to the Overwatch forums please!

Was she hitting them with her melee from 6 feet away?

Has anybody successfully gotten out of the 40s and stayed there? I got fucked in placements, but usually play with a ~58 average stack, and that level feels about appropriate for me. I gain and lose the same exp as the rest of the group, though, and so my own rank has been stuck bouncing around the 40s.

I tried duo queuing with a ~50 friend after my stack got off last night, and it was absolutely unbelievable, like playing with and against a bunch of actual retards.

Yeah, I've been getting some pretty bad ones. Usually I can stay ahead of my 144hz monitor, but once in a while I'll get some crazy stutter.

Melee range is about 6 feet for normal characters, yeah.

Why do people like playing healers?

>Lucio breakaway skin
FUCK the worst one for him, even the frogs are cool

Why can't re sell them even if it's for 250 gold

Who d.va here?

She sucked

My friend asked for help with this and I looked into it a bit. It seems to be an issue with the last patch according to the blizz forums.

Update your drivers if you didn't and remember your old version in-case your new one doesn't work well. After that go to options beside Tracer on battlenet and fix the game.

If that doesn't work uninstall the game and reinstall the game in a different directory.

The reinstall did it for my friend, but he reinstalled in a different partition. Good luck user.

Out of spite.