pokemongo.gamepress.gg/

>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw

>Pokemon strengths and earning XP
thesilphroad.com/research

>IV Calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vj1nsbsIE7FVPFWE-ZRFNgoszfgfDJ1MiT81d8XbPug/htmlview?sle=true#

>Information on spoofing:
Nox: pastebin.com/k34jzqUK
Blustax: pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

>Scanner set up guide
pastebin.com/QX93SCMV (embed)

>Scan request Discord channel
discord.gg/GfREGwz

>scanner app
github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases

>botting guide
google it

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10851387
webm.lol/v/1z18ae9076.webm
pastebin.com/AnftD0aU
pastebin.com/ftDpeVHu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ded gaem

Fuck me, just got this fluffy qt

xth for jpg artifacts

What config I should use on Necro?

EvolveAllPokemonWithEnoughCandy
EvolveAllPokemonAboveIv

Should I use put these true for maximizing xp gains?

Low xp per hour botter from last thread.

Anyone mind sharing their settings with me? I'm using Necrobot.

gz
i really hope you haven't used the name thing yet

>it becomes a jolteon

Xth for casual retards will never understand IVs

Who com/f/y here?

trying to get a high IV alakazam with psycho cut is quite the meme

>claim back local gym in the name of Instinct
>group of Mystic kids on bikes camp at the gym to defend it

>people make a game that require players to go outside
>never go outside
>proceed to use a third-party mod that spoofs the location of the player to get literally anything they could ever want without ever going outside

why would you do that

wouldn't you think at that point that maybe the game isn't for you then, if you have to change the game that much to actually be able to enjoy it

Circlejerking botters and spoofers have infested these threads and made them unbearable.. I'm off cunts.

Explain it to us you intelligent beast.

I'm slowing down big time after level 25. What settings should I adjust on Necro to speed up to 30?

strawpoll.me/10851387

VOTE NOW

100% > less than 100%
don't they teach you this in whatever shithole you come from

1 < 2

its alright

How eager are you to play this comfy game?
webm.lol/v/1z18ae9076.webm

>make a game about going outside
>too incompetent to fix issues at launch
>remove a feature that encourages going outside
>your own incompetency made more competent coders create tools to make pokemon more efficient to catch without using your gimmick
>surprised when it dies a month later

Team Mystic here, doing the same to Valor kids in my area aswell. It's a wonderful sight, enjoy it while it lasts.

>hydro pump
i'm so sorry

>gimmick

surely you jest

More like HYDRO DUMP

mirite?

I can still use him as a pawn to kill off some early gym Pokemons.

Taco is cute!
CUTE!!!

>Hydropump

Yeah I'm afraid you'll have to transfer that

>took almost 2 weeks to get to level 19 being a walkfag
>start botting today
>hasn't even been 5 hours and I'm already level 15
Why the fuck didn't I do this sooner?

Read

Because today you decided to be a lazy faggot for a living

That's what I do with my bad moveset roll vapes. They get put in the "I don't even give a fuck what happens to you" lineup for big gyms and I just blast it with an autoclicker.

my fellow 100% nigga

What the fuck else are you going to use anything for? That's pretty much the game in its entirety.

>people make a game that require players to go outside
>it's a hastily made mobile cash grab made by the biggest hacks in the industry
>don't do anything to improve it within a month
>make a promise that you will churn out updates every two weeks
>shit out a patch that fixes one typo to push back your schedule
>actually make it WORSE by breaking tracking and the way the maps are displayed, causing smaller roads to just vanish
>do nothing to fix it or even communicate with the players for weeks
>leave the game as an unplayable mess unless you give them more money for lures and incense
>wonder why people cheat
>delay your Pokewalker 2.0 until late September because your game will be dead by then
Has there ever been a worse game developer than Niantic?

Feels excellent, brothers.

No I like to shove my cool Pokemons into walkers faces when I'm outside taking over gyms on my bike.

Obviously I can't show that Vape because I'm ashamed of him, but he can still be useful :^)

I'm simply saying I don't understand why people would make modifications that remove the one core gameplay aspect Niantic made the game around, and you had to go on an autistic bitchfit about how they're the worst people ever with a bunch of reasons that don't even amount to a plausible reason as to why you do it

I mean if you're that fucking mad about it don't even play the game. Don't give the product your time if it wasn't what you hoped.

Disruptor Beam. Greediest Jews in the industry. Every improvement and feature they roll out only serves as a vehicle for more microtransactions putting free players constantly further behind. Granted, their game does work and has expanded significantly since launch.

>people saying softban flags accounts for the completely-made-up idea of banwaves
>when people have been softbanned for as little as checking their pokemon on a train

l m a o

r8

no need to even check IVs before trashing/10

>Expanded significantly

How? The rollout they had to implement because they "didnt expect the number of people" excuse shit? Fuck right off. If they wanted, they had offers from even AMAZON to help with cloud servers with this shit. They intentionally undersold servers because they knew it wouldn't last.

manlet

>at a park with my dogs
>watching a gym get taken over by Instinct
>couple of kids on their phones laughing like 50 feet away
>drop a 2600+ 96% Snorlax with Lick & Body Slam like a hammer
>log in with my other account
>2675 perfect vape coffin nail
>kids aren't laughing

>tfw it's CP is 49 and you'll have to power it up and use a lot of your stardust

Well I'm not a pure botter so I'm not the best person to get an answer from.

I bot and scan to make the game actually fun and playable. It's basically required in my area since the meta is fucked by spoofers and whales. I botted an alt up to the level they're at and I scan my area because the tracker is broken and I refuse to give Niantic my money for items.

>level 36
>just 2 million more XP and I'll almost be halfway to 40

So this game pretty much relies on you recycling your beloved Pokes through the meat grinder as you find better ones, right?

I'm constantly finding high-level Pokemon that outclass ones I've caught from the same species as I level up.

Seems kind of cold.

What pokemons I should put on pokemonstoevolve list? Can I somehow to set all pokemons?

I just put in all the pokemon I would never ever use to take gyms.

So basically everything that can be evolved except a couple I actually want to manually evolve like Eevees and Dratinis.

Can you paste your whole list here?

All 1st stages of 3 stage evolutions and pokemon you don't want to actually use

I'd advise keeping shit like eevee, dratini, etc. off the list

The formatting changes so dramatically depending on the bot and version you're much better off just setting everything to evolve and making the few exceptions.

Mobage/cygames with rage of bahamut.

>tfw started botting today
>tfw can't wait to do this shit

shit the quickspin thing isnt working anymore

is it time to panic?

So what are the Gems that Necrobot is referencing when reporting pokestops?

Doesn't matter I just would like to have full list I can add " " myself then.

it worked for me

So go to a website that lists pokemon, man. Goodness gracious the lengths you will go to ask for a spoonfeeding require more effort than it would take to feed yourself.

>tfw think about just botting with a secondary account

So, bluestacks, necro and santa monica pier as location?

nox

This good list?: pastebin.com/AnftD0aU

I haven't looked into spoofing at all but I'm considering it as I'm starting to get pretty busy right now.

Can I spoof off of my phone or do I need to do it off a PC emulator? Tempted to use fake GPS and just fiddle with the settings but I'm not sure if it'll work, just gonna spoof my local area so I'm not worried about a ban.

>botting
>bluestacks

Looks fine to me as long as you're familiar with all of the pokemon names and corresponding evolutions.

I'm new to this, sorry. nox it is then?

Just put it on pastebin, m8. I have no clue what pokemons not to evolve and what to evolve in this.

>telcel

Ya te vi puto.

read the OP

Botting doesn't use an emulator of any kind. It opens its own command line and outputs shit. You never have to actually look at the game. People bot to 30 without even completing the tutorial.

>tfw I live in rural Japan and so not make pokestops here.

The community is great though, might nip to Tokyo next monday/tuesday for minipokemonholiday.

>When you miss the pokeball throw and it does that slow roll and you have to wait for it to disappear

How do I fix this shit?
It doesn't transfer my shitmons anymore.

Then take the time to learn. If you don't know now, you won't know later even if you're given a list. You need to at least learn something about the game to know how to proceed in the future. You can't seriously expect to be given every single little thing every single step of the way. If you can't even learn the difference between worthwhile pokemon and worthless pokemon, then why are you even interested in the game to begin with?

>People bot to 30 without even completing the tutorial.
only idiots do that

I agree but people still do it. I was just illustrating a point that bluestacks and nox aren't necessary for botting unless you actually plan on playing on those accounts later.

>rural Japan
Sounds top tier. You guys have some cool parks and hunting.

Is there a list what pokemons I should let bot to evolve?

>implying it matters
they can see that you are running a bot even if they are fucking brain dead

What do they hunt in rural Japan? Tengu? Oni? Shimapan?

Is it even worth calculating IV points before level 30?

It seems pointless at any point before then

Reminder:

My GPS is stuck in one location. In a big city currently.

It worked fine when I was moving about on the ground, but in my hotel room it briefly starts where I am then jumps to the fountain a bit of ways away from where I am. Been having GPS problems earlier too where I was at a building across the street from the room.

Any way to fix?

When I spoof it works briefly, like it would when I use my actual location before jumping to the fountain. I haven't spoofed until recently, and it was after I was having problems.

You can find a 100% IV pokemon at any level. Now whether that pokemon is even useful at 100% is up to you, so check the IVs of shit like Eevees and Dratinis, maybe rarer stuff like Chanseys. Definitely check every Snorlax. Aside from that shit you don't really need to be bothered. A 100% Pidgey is still only useful as xp.

Check to make sure your phone's GPS setting is at high accuracy

how do i check my scanner, localhost:5000, on my phone while i'm out ?

It's impossible.

One of my friends in the group I go with takes his laptop with, makes his phone a wifi hotspot and just scans that way for simplicity

lol u a fuckin nut

Yeah, at max. Wifi, mobile data, and GPS to find location.

Also turned on wifi and bluetooth scanning, only for spoofing though.

go fuck yourself.

Any of you fucks hit 40 yet?

R8 my Pokegrill

Yeah man. That shit eating attitude is definitely going to convince anyone to help you.

"GIVE ME WHAT I WANT RIGHT NOW AND FUCK YOU IF YOU DON'T"

Tits are too big.

hips not wide enough

also lost on this, someone pls

Pokemon autists who cry about botting can fuck off
pastebin.com/ftDpeVHu

here is the list that I use on necro.