/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Trucy Wright, Cutest Daughter Ever Edition

>What is Attorney Online?
It's an virtual chatroom/courtroom mix we use to perform improv AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Logic Battles and more!
Come join us on our server, Attorney Online Vidya!

>The Main Reference Doc (contains downloads, rules, faqs and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via guardlytheguard and lawfuldickish on twitch.

>Role Guides
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides

>Quickstart Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

Last case:

Other urls found in this thread:

aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/File:Phoenix_Close_Up_2.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow I'm... I'm first! I can't believe it! First post!

Now lets make this one a good one!

3nd for Perry Mason for AO when?

Post cuties.

Vera is better.

7th for Custom DR when?

nth for saving the threads.

T W O H O U R D E T E C T I V E

Why, why oh why do I ever play detective?

Maybe have less fucking statements it's not our fucking fault

For the sake of being Holmes?
He only had like, six statements though?

The length of it was a combination of multiple things. It wasn't singularily anyone's fault. The detective bumbled around, defence asked pointless stuff, there was a 30 minute bullshit confession thing where people kept getting disconnected, bantz bantz bantz bantz, pointless interruptions from prosecution, it was a mess.

I was more disappointed with myself than anything.

>cutie

REMOVE THE GUILTYFAGGING BAROK

OR BADROCK AS WE CALL HIM

>page 10

>still page 10

IGIARI

>....and?

I will end the dark age of the thread!

EMBRACE THE DARK AGE AND ALL IT'S TERROR.
YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE PAGE 10

If the user ripping Bobby Fulbright sees this... don't bother. I've finished everything but phantom emotes, and I'm going to do those. Will be distributed soon.

Which version of her?

both desu

Not so fast, Badrock!

...but

....but I knew that [CONTRADICTION] the whole time.

aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/File:Phoenix_Close_Up_2.gif

What contradiction do you speak of you lying mud-haired alcoholic?!

W-where did all these r-rippers come from? Is it because we put a block on further Dangan Ronpa chars...?

A-are you fucking telling me all these fucking potential rips w-weren't fucking happening because you fuckers were spending time on Dangan Ronpa waifus...?!

.....!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, it happened because people actually started providing guides instead of guarding the techniques like they were trade secrets.

Black people shouldn't be allowed to vote on the strawpolls in our strawpoll doc.

Or if they do make it worth 3/5 of a vote. Only niggers want non-AA.

Hah! Great post!

Well memed fucker

I am sick of this type of copypasta

Only Trump supporters think it makes a difference.

>guarding techniques
More like being lazy. You can get most of these tutorials in a similar fashion on fucking youtube, be happy that people finally got off their ass to spoonfeed you.

>muh spoonfeed meme

Also good luck trying to find anything fucking useful on modern google or youtube since the search function is full fucking shill retarded nowadays.

I actually don't even go on Vidya, but I go in these threads sometimes and saw that Bobby guy.

LINUX CLIENT FUCKING WHEN

why not both

After the Mac client.

As a huge Ace Attorney fan I really wanted to check this out but the last thread changed my mind. Hope you guys have fun.

>Also good luck trying to find anything fucking useful on modern google or youtube since the search function is full fucking shill retarded nowadays.
theres several books, googling advice, you can even go on fucking if you don't find what you're looking for elsewhere. You're just making it apparent that you've never looked this stuff up because you're too lazy to.

You're probably just someone who already plays whose trying to stop the shitposting, but in case you're not the in game and thread are polar opposities. Pretty much everyone who cases avoids the thread like a plague unless they're a content creator.

And the first results if you actually type the right thing into your youtube search.
It's not rocket science.

It's me. Meekins.

Frankly, I'm ashamed.

>Plays mafia
>Keeps getting away with it by memeing and trickery
>If I don't win, someones going down with me.

Its like taking candy from manlets.

D'Arby when?

Is his hand and arm his fucking dick?

>Oldbag enters the court dressed as a badger
>strips to become a space alien
>changes to normal Oldbag
>changes into fucking GANT
Ha ha, just kidding it wasn't Gant.
It's just Satan. False alarm, everybody go home.

Does Rimes rim asses?

Escape from Page 10

So who is best DR girl and why is it all of them?

>People have stopped making DR characters
>People have stopped making OCs/ripping from other games
>People have stopped ripping OFFICIAL AA content
>Dual Destinies footage mega is down
Is this what you wanted? You alienate one group of content creators, you alienate everyone. Obviously you want to be in complete control of everything gets added like a dictator, but you already felt so much backlash months ago that you switched to a polling system. Now that you're trying to remove peoples' freedoms, people are fighting back.
Either give us the ability to choose for ourselves what all characters we want, or we choose not to let you have any more.

>People have stopped ripping OFFICIAL AA content
Oh, how cute. he's baiting. Do you want a (you)? Do you boy? You want a (you)?

GO GET IT BOY.

>People have stopped ripping OFICIAL AA content

But there's literally like 10 characters being ripped right now.

Im on chapter 6 of the first game right now. Best girl is Hina.

There are 10 characters who are, or were, in the middle of being ripped.

when?

Little secret for you, kid, a good number of the people that were adding DR and AA content are one and the same.

So what's stopping them from going back to AA?

Because saying "No, you're not allowed to do the thing you like, fuck you. If you try, we're gonna remove something someone else put a lot of effort into" is a dick move.

Okay, but

1)what's stopping them from going back to AA

and

2)What if they like ripping AA?

1) Nothing is stopping them, other than the fact that they don't want to. They want to do something else. Something that people have consistently shown interest in, as DR polls keep passing. And now they're not allowed to for stupid arbitrary reasons.

2) Then they rip AA. But some people in that boat have stopped because they don't think the new rules are fair.

>page 10

Please, I implore you, continue ripping but don't release it until Lupa backs off.

Backs off? I haven't been on the thread since ages, what happened?

Why is he saying John Madden?
Also, Lupa is being a content cuck despite having no power over the server, so we should cuck content from him.

see

I'd like a second opinion...

I was planning on making this part 1 of the breakdown, but since I can't really incorporate more of Simon's breakdown, it'd go straight to tomato throwing, and I get the feeling that might be jarring.

Should I just keep this as a separate damage emote? It could shorten the breakdown time and leave less spam, I guess.

Also white bits test

Holy SHIT that moves fast. I used the same timer as Simon, so what the fuck.

take 2

speed is good actually. Can be used as her damage emote, same with her crying emote.

Also can we have Trilo punch her during her breakdown?

Damn Gregki that's some heavy salt.

Are there any actual DR rippers that are telling other content creators to hold back content until they can get their 7th DR character added? Or is that just one shitposter? Because I am slowly starting to believe Lupa was right after reading this.

I don't see a reason to hold back content so people that case can't use it because one person did something you didn't like.

Fucking hell, people.
Nobody was ripping new DR even before the acceptance percentage was bumped up to 70%.
Just cool off, alright?

>I don't see a reason to hold back content so people that case can't use it
And yet that's exactly what Lupa's doing to everyone else.

So can we add Sans or not?

>actually wanting more DR content
DR characters are all shit.

This
We have more DR now than 999, and 999 doesn't actually clash with the artstyle or gets used for shitting up cases.
There's always a time to stop, and that time is now.

>gets used for shitting up cases.
By your logic aa should be removed since Phoenix players are notoriously bad.

This is the problem with adding everyone. We get things like this.

I don't mind adding new characters, even if I personally don't like them. Play what you want.

I do wish people would rip all of the AA charActers before resorting to non-AA characters.

I never mentioned a word about removing anything.
You must have worse logic than me then.

Alright then, we shouldn't add any more AA then since AA characters have been used to shit up cases.
Either way you make no sense.
We shouldn't add 3d AA characters since they clash with the style more than any DR character.

Reminder that EVERYONE, LITERALLY EVERYONE that doesn't want more DR characters added is Lupadim. He is the only person that doesn't want more DR. Everyone in this thread speaking against DR is Lupadim samefagging.

Do NOT listen to him.

saying that someone is a samefag isn't a good way to get your argument off the ground

The difference being, this game isn't called DR Online. And before you go

>This isn't anything like the games

That doesn't matter. It's named after and the way we case is a direct copy of the court system in the games.

>LITERALLY EVERYONE that doesn't want more DR characters added is Lupadim.
If I was Luapdim I would've added a rule that states only characters whose artstyle doesn't conflict with AA have a chance of getting in.
And then remove all these ugly ass DR characters.

What this user said.
Also
>3D clashes more than DR
What's wrong with your eyesight?

Hello Lupadim. If you don't allow the next Danganronpas to get in with only 50% votes, no more content will be released. It is your choice.

So its ok for AA players to "shit up cases" and "clash" with the artstyle?
Great double standard. And its not called ace attorney online, its just Attorney Online.
The sole fact that its 3d makes it clash more than DR ever could.

>I have no argument so I'll call them samefags

How the fuck does it clash with Ace Attorney art if it is literally Ace Attorney art

What is wrong with you

>The sole fact that its 3d makes it clash more than DR ever could.

Except, technically, it isn't 3D at all.

Reading this thread makes me want Sans added instead of more DR, and I love DR. Look at what you've done.

The 3d sprites clash with the majority of the content of the game, being from the first trilogy, AJ, and the AAI games. You cannot dispute this.
They're clearly ripped from 3d models. Don't be so disingenuous.

>it clashes with some games
So what? The rule is that it must be Ace Attorney style. And 3D Ace Attorney games ARE Ace Attorney style since they are literally Ace Attorney.

How are we crying if you are the one butthurt because a very old rule is finally being put to practice?