Have you ever thought of being a repo man?

Have you ever thought of being a repo man?

Been watching this dudes YouTube channel where he just takes Mexicans cars all day and it seems like a mostly fun gig. Also helps to know car models well.

youtu.be/h5_3cQ3VNPo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aQQEmT1JzBM
youtube.com/watch?v=nxH2YXIMl1g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPDgiZUD8ys
youtu.be/FJeJx4g78yQ
youtu.be/3jQfIuJtHrs
youtu.be/YnQqu0OAxss
youtu.be/jn1KGY-1fow
youtube.com/watch?v=lR9Gsoy6IXQ
youtu.be/pUr66rrRugY
youtu.be/LYkZ2pR6gv8
youtu.be/8NPZxlbhQAo
youtu.be/Ng0891334oo
youtu.be/dRi9jRa448w
youtu.be/3F306U3G6pY
youtube.com/watch?v=qekZUpvcQTU
youtube.com/watch?v=wKVcfpy0UPg
youtube.com/watch?v=J-GnnHk2YLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the best video of his. About two years ago he started wearing gopros on his head.

youtu.be/aQQEmT1JzBM

I don't know if it's worth it. One day you're going to repo from the wrong people and wind up on Liveleak, probably being decapitated by the cartel.

There's a video on youtube of a repo man getting shot in my city so fuck that.

Dont simmer the beans in your pockets muchacho

>doesn't post link

That looks fun. I'd get my CCW and ask to work exclusively across the river from me in Cincinnati.

Different user but I think know the video.Can't seem to find it right now, but there's a repo man who is taking a car out of a parking garage, after he gets back in the truck the owner come up to the truck and then shoots the driver in the head, it's rather depressing.

There's probably more incidents similar to that but that one was pretty famous.

Non-murrican here, what's a repo man? Does he buy these cars from people with debts or something?

he takes cars away.

if you don't do your car payments, the car legally belongs to the bank who passed you the loan.

the repo man takes the car until the owner fixes the debt with the bank.

if he doesnt the car gets auctioned.

Thx.

How does it work in your country? Same way?

The basic principle is the same, but first of all it's much rarer because fewer people buy cars on payments and even fewer people buy cars when they can't afford the payments. And secondly reposessing the car is usually the last action, not seemingly the first.

Its not the first action here either, people usually get multiple late notices

Respectable people don't get their cars repo'd

Do you like being murdered? Do you like going to prison if you shoot back?

Yes.

Mite b kewl lol.

Sadly he doesn't post a number of his best video.

I have a hard time following his channel because you just know that the next update could be that his wife has finally passed away.

It already happened, his most recent upload was a slideshow of pictures from their marriage in Memoriam

>that retard jumping between a truck and the vehicle it is towing
>"stop you're hurting me"
lmao

There goes 20 minutes of my life thanks op

I worked for a bonding company when I was younger. We repo'd humans. Not a fun job at all.

damn, that sucks

His step-daughter is hot.

man I hope you guys didn't chain them to the back of a truck like these guys do to cars.

every day user.

>Have you ever thought of being a repo man?
No, because fuck risking my ass for a shitty salary on a bank's behalf. Those guys get beat up, shot, tracked down and they have to work shitty hours. Lots of tatted up vape and fitted cap douchebros in that business. When I was working overnight security at a large waterfront office building which had two automated parking garages I'd see them ambling around the looking for cars with their paperwork in hand and the tow truck parked on the street. There was nothing they could do though because we had remote override operation of the gates and traffic spikes, so when the tow truck would roll in to the entrance we'd just lock the gates out and the spikes up so he couldn't get in. They'd have to come in a team and drive the car out to take it, but the parking rate was fucking outrageous so if they couldn't find the ticket in the car, and didn't want to pay the lost ticket fee that the automated ticket machines gave them ($90) they would just put the car back and yell about it.

I work roadside assistance dispatch, and have to dispo these guys from time to time. I would NOT want that job.

>protecting delinquent debtors

sounds like the problem is you

Not that dude, but even if you personally think whoever if getting their car repoed is a complete dick, you don't want a car in the parking lot you're supposed to be watching go missing.

>protecting
Wow are you illiterate?

It's called private property. Management's policy is "no tow trucks without explicit permission." They own the property, so that's what goes. Are you saying that the bank should be able to violate someone else's property rights to collect a delinquent debtor's car? Security at that building wasn't protecting anyone but the owners of the property, enforcing the property rights of said owners. If repo wants the car, they can go drive it out and pay the lost ticket fee, I'm not going to override the gate and let someone out just because they say it's a repo and they shouldn't have to pay.

You're a fucking idiot.

It's not missing. The rightful owner just took possession of it.

You don't get to trespass on a 3rd party's property to collect the bank's property without permission. Debt doesn't overrule law.

In addition to allow me to further clarify the process of repossessing a car that is on gated private property without any hassle.

>bank legal contacts management legal
>management arranges to let repo man in and get the car

It's as simple as that. If you want to be a late night douchebag and yell at someone over the phone for not letting you out of the garage for free instead of doing it the right way, that's on you.

Preventing the legal owner from accessing their property is theft.

Listen, dipshit.

You're not allowed to trespass to repo, ask a cop, ask a lawyer. There are official routes to do it, they are fast and easy. Shady overweight brodudes with tow trucks and ed hardy shirts don't understand this and get mad when the cops get called on them and tell them to leave or be trespassed. This is how it works.

Butthurt retard repo man please go

>Listen, dipshit.

No reason to be shitty just because you're in the wrong. Enjoy your work protecting shitbags from life's consequences.

Learn to read, stereotypically illiterate repo man.
These things are handled with paperwork by businessmen and lawyers on a daily basis, you fucking retard. Letting anyone who claims to be a repo man with a piece of letterhead and a vin number in hand take what he wants is how you get sued by someone who just got their shit stolen by a clever crook. The system in place for dealing with these things works, it doesn't bend to your will because you're too lazy to call the bank you're working for up and get paperwork in order.

>the owner of a parking garage has to let a person claiming to be a repo man take any car he wants or else it's """"""theft""""""

Yeah, nah, that's not how it works.

They are allowed to recover their property. They cannot however go into the a garage or structure to recover it.
I'm sure there are some variances state by state though. But in the end, you cannot deprive the owner (lien holder) of his property.

Actually the owner of a parking garage cannot interfere with the legal process. He could actually get charged for doing so, but normally the repo guy just calls the police to keep the jackass from bothering them.
I used to work security at a hospital. Nurses get there shit repo'd all time.

>They cannot however go into the a garage or structure to recover it.

Usually it's a locked garage. An open parking garage wouldn't count.

Would most people really no cooperate if they simply rolled up, slapped a boot on their car and said "pay up and we'll take it off."?

Never understood why they try and do this dark-of-night fast and furious shit.

If they try and damage the boot, charge them for that too.

Honestly, where I'm from if the repo guy has shown up, it's too late to make a payment. They don't accept payment because they are a third party hired by the financier.

Most lenders won't bother with a repo until the debtor is seriously behind on their payments and/or has shown an unwillingness to work with the lender. If you watch Reponut's channel, you'll see a lot of people who pretty much dropped off the face of the earth as far as the bank can tell. Investigations and tracking down cars is a lot of what he does; it's rarely as simple as "here's an address, go pick up the car".

spotted the anons who are behind on their payments

It's fun when dirtbags get what is coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxH2YXIMl1g

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPDgiZUD8ys

I wouldn't want to deal with the job unless it paid a high 6 figure salary

most repo guys seem like real douchebags, this reponut guy...not so much

I can sympathize with how terrified a person could get once they start getting behind on their car payments. Especially since most people have no idea how to negotiate with lenders, rely on their vehicle for income, and I can only imagine how many were set up to fail with ridiculous tier 4 sharks or buy here pay here scams.

But no hate for the repo man here. He's just trying to make a living like so many others.

Fuck you OP. I just spent like 5 hours watching that weirdo ruin beaners days.

>mfw literally every single debtor says "I JUST TALKED TO THEM I'M PAID OFF UNHOOK MUH TRUCK"

>mfw every black debtor wants to "take da rimz off" and he says no

Also, had no idea tier 3 banks put gps locators and gps remote engine killswitches on minorities car they get repo'd so often. Fucking hilarious.

There's several videos on YouTube of rims getting repo'd off ghetto cars by the ghetto ass rim shops which I fucking kek'd hard over.
youtu.be/FJeJx4g78yQ
youtu.be/3jQfIuJtHrs
youtu.be/YnQqu0OAxss

>that fucking fat bitch at the end

His patience is truly unbelievable. Listening to shitbags lie to your face all day everyday must be soul crushing.

I now have a .003% increase in respect for what cops go through day to day.

>these fucking hillbillies

youtu.be/jn1KGY-1fow

>not having a fucking NINETIES SILVERADO paid off
You fucking deserve this.

He repos an early 80's rusted to shit Honda in one of them and comments that his tow fee exceeds the current KBB of the vehicle.

>The tacomericans try to drive it off lift
>mfw it wouldn't start and they switched to begging him

the fact he has a doberman on the back seat goes to say how dangerous that job is.

youtube.com/watch?v=lR9Gsoy6IXQ

What an absolute retard. Why would you just sit there raising the truck up and down waiting for confrontation escalation in ghetto apartments?

Reponut is way better at hooking and hauling when he sees a bad situation coming.

KY bro?

Yessir, Newport. Moving to union soon.

Agreed. First mistake was not hooking up and getting out of there straight away. Second mistake was confronting the assholes instead of driving away. Too much of a hothead.

> Have a great day
kek

His daughter has a nice ass

youtu.be/pUr66rrRugY

>dem titties and thighs

youtu.be/LYkZ2pR6gv8

Why are repo men always fat fucks in bandanas and shit sunglasses

>people trash talking reponut in youtube comments
Based RepoNut transcends above your petty stupidity.

U-unf

wow, that sounds glorious to watch.

Doubt it, if they're associated with the Cartel odds are their shit is paid off.

Is that because they assume the job will pay for their new base model BMW?

Is that white car rwd?

Yes

>"That's your unit over there?"
>"Yeah, Back it up over there."
>"Okay"
>Drives off

I used to be a debt collector for vehicle loans.
All I can say is in order to get your car repod you have to be REALLY fucking stupid if you let it get to that stage.
Repoing is the last resort as the car will sell well under its value at auctions and any shortfall has to be written off.

Tell stories user. Preferably in greentext format.

When he switched to his current shortbox truck, he stopped taking the dog with him.

Also, the dog died last year.

why does it look like this guy had never operated a repo truck before?

Yeah I wasnt a hard ass face to face one I was an over the phone collector while I was studying lol. Still learnt a lot about how stupid people are.
I can give advice about the process and tell you some of the stupid shit ive seen..
I mean we all learn people are dumb but fucking hell, you can never underestimate how stupid people can be.

Jesus.......in this video a late 20's woman dying from cancer, thin as a rail, who's husband had recently left her, sobs defeatedly in front of her young soon as reponut takes her only vehicle.

youtu.be/8NPZxlbhQAo

One of the most brutal things I've ever seen.

That was disturbing. I know he has to remain detached but I don't think I could've taken her car.

>lives comfortably
>took her range rover
whatever sell that motorcycle and get a civic

youtu.be/Ng0891334oo
>chimpout defcon 2

youtu.be/dRi9jRa448w
>get my fuggin floor jack!
>don't give a fugg

youtu.be/3F306U3G6pY
>there's some... bravo mikes assaulting us

I dunno how it works in burgerland but here she could have applied for defered payments or hardship to reduce payments for a certain time. Being sick doesnt automatically mean your exempt from finance and legal obligations. She should have sorted it out before it got to the repo stage.

Ughh....sounds and looks like Alabama or Louisiana

The absolute worst of the worst basketball Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=qekZUpvcQTU
>when you shot a nigga once you coulda called the law
fuck that i am firing at least twice

In burgerland banks own your soul until you've paid every cent of principle and interest off.

If you declare bankruptcy and get the courts to agree to allow you to keep transportation for work they can't take your car BUT the banks will be there in court arguing that you, your wife, your kids only need the single cheapest car you're paying on to work.

On one hand it's ridiculous how minimum wage slaves constantly finance $20k+ vehicles to appear "baller". On the other, especially in a state like Utah where that videos from there's no public transportation that will get you to every conceivable place of employment.

I almost thought "well why did they need a range rover?" But then you realize she obviously got blindsided by cancer.

Reform of banking policies and letting debtors off the hook would mean fewer banks financing poor shitbags which would overall hurt the economy.

Just a really bad situation in this case .

>would i do this as a job?
nah too many dumb people trying to kill you over shitboxes. even at best every day is full of retards who hassle you.
>the profit margin would have to be astronomical, and reponuts house is merely upper middle class
this is literally a job for hoods that couldn't graduate out of police academy
youtube.com/watch?v=wKVcfpy0UPg
>this is exactly what i'd do every time

>fat lady who can't even stand for an interview talking necessary use of force in a sudden life or death firefight against someone trying to kill you
>whitey shouldnta did him lik dat
>he shoulda jus shot heem dat wun time

Fucking. Infuriating.

youtube.com/watch?v=J-GnnHk2YLc

>niggers get a loan on a car they can't afford
>niggers don't make payments
>car belongs to the bank

>live in a city that is majority black
>they finance rims for their car
>had a friend who worked for a store that sold them
>they'd go, take the wheels, leave the car on blocks, and go

He had some great stories.

There's a couple videos of it:

>that black chick making fun of the Mercedes getting BLOCKED.COM

>"I need my truck to get to work"

Why do people fucking buy these huge things to get to work. If you're that fucking poor buy a shitbox for a few hundred so you don't need a fucking loan.

I'm assuming being a repo man isn't lucrative unless you own the business.
Or you're some sort of super repo man and you only repo Lamborghinis and Ferraris

because they can't be bothered to learn to drive properly and they need the "road presence" to bully better drivers out of they way or get into a wreck

Repo work is mentally and physically fucking murder. Imagine driving around looking for a vehicle in an area where its "known" to be for hours, bored out of your mind until you stumble upon it. Then you've gotta park, run over with your paperwork, verify everything, run back to the truck, and hook up stupid fast.

Then the person who was driving it comes out and loses their shit on you because of X and Y, even though they tend to be scum bags. They threaten to shoot you, stab you, track you down and murder your family, ect. Sometimes those aren't empty threats though and reading someone wrong can end your life in an instant. Its fucking dangerous work some times.