KANSAS CITY Veeky Forums MEET

How many KCfags are on here?

Topeka.

>having a meet
>in Kansas City

Lol what are you gonna do, sit in the Town Center parking lot or something? Heres a tip: GTFO while you still can

If any of you make it out here I'll run you on the touge in my 280whp FD so you can see I'm not just a troll.

Oh sweet babby jesus there's more than one of us

We don't have touges. You're thinking of Oklahoma.

You work at McDonald's at 21st and Belle right?

Negative, is there perhaps another Topeka user you've run across before?

I know you don't have touges I used to live there

lol no, some dude at the drive up window was so freaked out about my GTI being stick shift. He thought it was the coolest thing. He was so spastic I had him pegged for being from Veeky Forums.

Ha nice. Do you by chance hang with any of those groups that meet up in the Best Buy, Vintage Stock, Kelly Express, etc. parking lots on weekend nights? I see them all the time but never stop because it looks like a bunch of high school kids and I'm socially retarded.

Nah man. Cruising the boulevard and White Lakes Mall was what we did in my time. I'm old.
Lake Shawnee pic related

Man I feel like I've seen that bike around before. I wouldn't say I'm old yet but high school was a decade ago. I go out cruising around Lake Shawnee from time to time myself, though my one of my favorites is to head out to Perry on those nice twisties that follow the shore, pic related

This should look familiar then. My old Ultra Glide. Ozawkie.

Gladstone reporting in.

Very nice, I bet those bigger bikes ride like a dream

913/816fag here

Kck here Reppin

Nice I mountain bike their

OP here

Hey I'm moving there soon. I can't wait to show off my early 2000s Chrysler Sebring with that soft top. Starting a pretty decent job so I hope I can buy a decent car soon. You guys know any good dealers?

my nigga! Roeland Park reporting in

Who else here goes to fast fridays at KC Trends?

Olathe here

I went there once last summer, probably going to go regularly this summer.

Lenexa here.

Go to WYCO lake, highway 5, take a short trip to Topeka to go to Heartland Park roadcourse or drag strip, BBQ, go karts or just shoot the shit.

Are you buying new or used? What kind of car are you looking for?

bump

Tonganoxie

OP

Olathe is the plebbest

'Tis the armpit of JOCO.

Bump

Eli?

Work in Overland Park KS and live in Missouri.

>paying double taxes

Dang bro, why not just move to JOCO? You wouldn't have inspections anymore either.

shawnee here

hooning on the backroads in my accord

are there any actually fun roads around ks city?

See
WYCO lake and highway 5 are fun.

Actually, it hasn't been much different for me with taxes. I don't like JOCO and it's cheaper to live on the Missouri side.

I just take my paycheck and spend it over the boarder.

im from Leavenworth

indeed highway 5 is nice, there's a strip by the racetrack that we go race at.

>tfw our biggest two cities are half in another state
>tfw always talk to people on the other side in the other state who have no idea about where anything is in this shithole

Nope

Belton checking in. Lets do it.

Bump

All these Topeka user on Veeky Forums.

I wasnt paying attention and thought you said topkeka

When and where is this happening?

Let's get a plan together.

Overland Park fag here, met up with a guy from KcMO a couple months back. Down to get laughed at for driving a civic, where and when fuckers

Sup brah?

Ay man we were just on Holliday the other night, didn't lock my brakes this time

Nice. That was a pretty fun drive. Great cruising street. Luckily, I've managed to avoid any unwanted encounters with curbs lately lol.

Looks like there's a good amount of people in the general vicinity. Let's get this ball rolling and decide on a date/place to meet.

I get back from business trips on June 20th

I bought a procharged from kc a couple years ago have any of you seen it before? its red with a carbon fiber hood, no pics on new computer:( still ugly though so doesnt really matter lol

procharged is300*****

this

>tfw our biggest two cities are half in another state

What?

Kansas city and St. Louis spread into kansas and Illinois

In both cities the slums are on the Missouri side

Downtown KCMO is way bigger than downtown KCK.

south OP reportin

why do people do this shit?

Not true. East saint Louis Illinois is one of the shittier slums in all of America. But it is true of kc

>If any of you make it out here
Out where?

>red with a carbon fiber hood
Sounds like every car I made on NFS and Midnight Club.

I am from Johnson County

I think all of you are fags though so I don't want to meet a bunch of fags

k

This is why the Missouri side is better for racing and hooning. Cops are worried about real criminals so if they catch you doing dumb shit, they're much more likely to let you off the hook.

Same

>kansas city gets an Veeky Forums meet before denver
>they dont even have good toe-gay

fuck this gay earth

If it makes you feel better these threads get made all the time and the only time I have actually seen something resembling a meet was when a buddy and I met up with one of the guys from one of these threads and just cruised around for a couple hours.

true.
68 posts, only 35 posters
rarely do KC threads go anywhere

Missouri side is legitimately for poor people and niggers

>This is the kind of person replying to these threads.

No wonder these meets never go anywhere.

Butthurt Missouri-fag detected

Do you plan on attending a meet? Do you plan on saying these things to black people and Missourians in person at a meet?

I understand Veeky Forums is full of socially inept racists but this isn't the thread for that bullshit.

I wonder if that 944anon I taught how to manual is around/enjoying the yellow 944.