/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >Camelot's heads up + Limited Gatcha [25-7~29-7]
>fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160722
Master Missions. Complete these for quartz fragments that you can combine to exchange for quartz.
Level cap up to 130.
New mats.
Collect 10 of the new item 'Blank Saint Graph' to get a 5* of your choice. You get one of this every time you roll a 5* beyond your 5th copy.
Gacha Servants:
Ozymandias, 5* Rider: Single target super strong attack, NP seal (1 turn) and defense down (3 turn) .
Nitocris, 4* Caster: Strong AoE attack inflicting instant death .
Lancelot, 4* Saber: Arts card up (1 turn) and super strong attack to one target and increased damage (5 turns) .
Hassan of Serenity, 3* Assassin: Apply poison to single target (5 turns) and chance to seal skills (1 turn) and chance to seal NP (1 turn) and chance to inflict instant death on a super strong attack.
Fujiwara no Hidesato, 3* Archer: Apply super effective bonus against [Demon] (1 turn) and strong AoE attack.
Gacha CEs:
Origin Bullet: Invincibility pierce and +35% damage up against Casters.
Fire Support: Damage plus 400 and critical strength 15% up.
Battle of Camlann: 10% NP charge to entire team when the wielder is killed.

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pki30S9m
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/stay_golden/
imgur.com/a/QG5zB
imgur.com/a/lPpEV
imgur.com/a/lrKF5
imgur.com/a/efkHr
imgur.com/a/JXYXv
imgur.com/a/PObtl
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B0cUQDJk5kpQgfuCgX8fYlO2ppZoSZkPbpmfQsabLxk/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to wait and hope.

Reminder that Gudao thinks Asako is pretty

>a guy who can tell space-time to go fuck itself and vaporize the Earth with the force of a billion Excalibur blasts.

I forgot how absolutely broken Solomon is.

Can someone tell me what happened in SF since everyone thought true archer was esau a few months back?

Guda thinks everyone is pretty

GAWAIN

I love you Gilgamesh!

Good thing that I'm BASED female master instead of that shitskin loving homosexual.

>no cas cu or bedivere
Please

For the guy who was raging about Scathach in the last thread

>Wisdom of the Dark Realm: A+

>The intellect of the abyss, acquired as a consequence of surpassing humans, killing gods and being left behind in the outside of the world. With exception of those particular of certain heroes, almost all skills can be displayed with a proficiency level of B~A Rank. Also, only towards those she has recognized as true heroes, it is also possible to teach such Skills. During combat, a Skill that she often employs is foresight of battle conditions by means of 「Clairvoyance」. Even in Ulster mythology, she often predicted the future with such foresight. Even the final moments of her beloved pupil Cu Chulainn. Gae Bolg Alternative: Soaring Spear of Piercing Death Although their shapes are similar, this is actually something different from the spear that Cu Chulainn possesses. A specialized weapon one-step older, but of the same model as Gae Bolg that has been used since earlier. There is not only one, but two of them.

Have you ever had a dream about a servant before? Was it sexual in nature?
I had a very erotic one about Shuten before, and it was incredible.

If I wait and hope, will I get my Gawain gatcha the day after tomorrow?

Too much new stuff to sum up. Just check the thread on BL.

Xth for Bedivere's Excalibur dick

Reminder

Berserker Lancelot > Steroid Agravain >= Saber Memelot = Numeral Gawain.

True Arch...

Wait, fuck it. The spoilers are in the translation bin at the top of the thread. Although one of the spoiler pastebins may or may not be fake info, its not entirely confirmed yet.

Real one should be obvious, potentially fake one has a lot more Edison info in it.

I think she is pretty when drawn by another artist.

Caster Cu served no real purpose plotwise except to be you tutorial Servant/Introduce you to a new but familiar servant.

It was confirmed in the latest volume to be Alcides, the human half of Heracles. He was summoned as Heracles, but summary mind raping command spells and grail mud from his dissatisfied master (who is a Medea tier magus apparently) caused him to shed his divine half and lose God Hand. In return he gained 12 Noble Phantasms, one for each Labour, giving him a whole lot of versatility. He's not heroic and completely ruthless, and pretty resentful of his divine half.
Gate of Babylon didn't hurt him because the pelt of the Nemean Lion is immune to any weapon of human civilization.

Why he doesn't wear pants

Who? That guy from the pv?

>Berserker Lancelot
You mean that guy from Orleans?

REPOSTING

If the guy who got Ozy+Waver is still around, trade is still open: [email protected]

Meanwhile, pic related, password is the name of a God slayer

>female master
>good
past 5 threads have had stupid female masters complaining about basic game mechanics.

I had a random as fuck dream last night actually that my servants were trapped in some Danganronpa style killing game and Lancelot died first only for it to be revealed that Lancelot actually faked his own death and was masquerading as someone else with FSG

I forget what else happened, I know Drake was involved somehow

TL?

To be clear on this, read this shit to get spoilers on new volume.

pastebin.com/pki30S9m

You're peeping on him changing pants.

He also got corrupted by the grail and is part Avenger.

Yes, no.

My most recent dream with him had him giving me coffee beans with explosives, the first one I can remember would be him hiding in a man's skin.

He follows his king's example.

Father bullying is the best bullying

Mashu and Mordred have something to bond over

Who wants a acc with jeanne alter,mhx,void shiki and titty oni?

I do

>Berserker Lancelot jobbed to gimped Mashu in Orleans

He is shit senpai

Me [email protected]

This wouldn't be the same without Lancelot's permanently depressed face

Is this Mashu talking or Galahad talking?

>male master making shit up

Can you not read kana?

There are a couple of dreams I have had with NR. Some cute innocent ones, some cute lewd ones and some cute, lewd and innocent at the same time.
I oddly dream a lot about her. I also had some none lewd ones with Ibaraki, Dantes, EMIYA, and some others. I have always dreamt quite a bit since a long time.

Whoever gets it be sure to post it so I can move to the next one

>female master can't use the archives

They are notorious revisionists

Beowulf challenged Shuwen to a fist fight. I think it was implied he lost, in the dialogue his character pic staggered and fell for a bit before he picked himself back up.

>"Hey you the knight over there!"
>"...Could you fuck off with you shit expression and man up already,you retarded shitty dad"

Fuck of Roman

>Everything Richard touches is excalibur
Fucking kek

[email protected]

If your F/GO part was in a VN

>Servant 1 is the main hero/heroine you summon
>Servant 2 is the last boss
>Servant 3 is the first boss
>Support (First on your list from All tab) is your ally's servant who betrays you in another route
>Servant 4, 5, 6 are enemies/side characters depending on the route

Would you play? Would it be interesting?

Pass was Fionn and thank you

Have you ever lucid dreamed before?
I get them frequently, but I always use them to spend time with my non-Fate waifu.

Why all this fighting? the game literally give you the choice to play the gender you like. Some prefer as male master other as female regardless their own gender or sexual orientation or if they have self insert fantasy. Can't we not be civil about it?

EDISON

>Browse 2chan thread
>See this

Holy shit I used to have this as a kid

>tfw can't lucid dream
feels shit

nice try retard malemasterposter

This guy is a beggar/ potential seller
Don't give it to him
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/stay_golden/

No we must argue

>Lead Heroine
Attila
>Last Boss
Mordred
>First Boss/Ally Servant
Jeanne Alter
>Others
Jeanne, Heracles, and Mashu

Doesn't seem terribly interesting. The first boss and last boss are totally mixed.

He may or may not have originally been from this, but Nasu wanted him in America Grand Order. Although his berserker self is very different from Caster self, so its not like its too similar.

Pretty sure that's a meme just like acc4begging@

>Ibaraki
>Herc
>Andersen
>Jeanne Alter
>Arash
>Jekyll

Would be pretty fun

I also remember owning this

Mashu should stop talking like her senpai.

Do shitposters need a reason to shitpost?

For Summary user when he gets there and any other interested people, here are the screenshots for Chapter 9

>Arrow 1
imgur.com/a/QG5zB

>Arrow 2
imgur.com/a/lPpEV
imgur.com/a/lrKF5

>Arrow 3
imgur.com/a/efkHr

>Arrow 4
imgur.com/a/JXYXv
imgur.com/a/PObtl

I could only manage to get all optional answer on arrow 1 because the game crashed right before the battle, but the others are all only with the second option.

I may get chapter 10 done tonight, but this is all for now

>Roman is the first person who made Mashu feel like she was human

;_;

Me too. Love my chocolate girls the most

Shut up femalemaster shitter.

>Altera

>Scathach

>Waver

>Tamamo as Ally

>Arjuna, (Party is at max cost i'll just go to the next party), Ibaraki, iskandar as side characters.

It would be a clusterfuck of fights but sounds fun.

>tfw Edison is pretty fucking useful overall in most of the boss fight on Camelot

>Stream soon
>Remember the last two streams showing all the NP

Fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice shame on me
Fool me three times fuck you, your game is bad civilization and should be destroyed

The worst part is that you can't be certain if they will or won't do it again.

Moving on, pass is a member of the Wild Hunt

Roman was her first. Whoa cucked much?

Thanks.

I tried telling him someone out there wanted to help, but there was no response back in the thread.

I'll try again later if he shows up.

Speaking of which I'm curious what Merlin mentioned about them in his Avalon scene.

He's like a father you dumbfuck.

Of course they will.

If you did get it post it so I can do the next one

>Heroine
Tamamo

>Last boss
Berserker Lancelot

>First boss
Saber Lancelot

>Betrayal
Arturia

>Side characters/enemies
Shiki, Ushi, Marie

No idea how that would work but sure, more Tamamo is always good.

When is the stream?

the what?

>Scathath is the heroine
>Cu is the last boss
>EMIYA is the first boss
>Jeanne alter is my ally/enemy in scathath Alternate route
>david and evil cat are side servants
The masters would all have to be kayneth level or better to fuck my shit pleb human self up with her.

I'd play to see the fights and hopefully see many humorous ends in the dojo as I keep trying to mana transfer.

I did not. I was thanking you for sharing regardless.

Saber alter, Jeanne alter. Which other characters would you add an alter form? how his/her personality would change?

Uncultured Swine

He seems to pop up in the afternoon PST for me.
Anons will most likely link him your post when he comes back tomorrow to get the word out.

[email protected]

I'd love a Jeanne Alter and I'll trade for it if you want.

Beowulf couldn't land a hit on Shuwen, and given Shuwen's whole deal is NO SECOND STRIKE IS NEEDED, it's a safe assumption that Shuwen didn't actually hit Beowulf either.

20:00~22:00 29th

When the current gatcha expires

The more the merrier I would say, specially because this is truly tiresome. No wonder he was asking for help before.

>Lead Heroine
Scathach
>Last Boss/Ally
Dantes
>First Boss
Okita
>Enemies/Side Characters
Atalanta, Cu, Tamamo Cat

I'd play the fucking shit out of it, Dantes vs. Scathach seems like it could be entertaining as well as Cu vs. Scathach and all the drama that would result in. They'd have to pull some "She's nerfed because you're shit" narrative though to make the rest of the fights compelling or the other masters have to be top tier strategists.

If nothing else worth playing for potential H-scenes.

Thank you! my first SSR after 4 months

What's the recommended order of the skills to level on Kerry?

Seems like there's no more suggestions on how to change the spreadsheet, so here's a copy with open edits:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B0cUQDJk5kpQgfuCgX8fYlO2ppZoSZkPbpmfQsabLxk/edit#gid=0

This can't possibly go wrong.