/w*g/ - Wildstar General

Battlegrounds without gear edition

>What is WildStar?
A Free-to-Play space-fantasy MMO with a focus on combat with aiming and dodging, an extensive player housing system, 20-man raids, platforming, PvP, ERP, and more.

>News, Announcements, and Updates
Battle Chase PvP Event runs from July 22nd through August 1st!

>Official Links
wildstar-online.com/en/
store.steampowered.com/app/376570
forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/

>What server should I play on?
There are only two mega-servers depending on region. Entity for NA and Jabbit for EU.

>Server Status
twitter.com/WildStarOps

>/w*g/ Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/wildstargeneral

>Discord Server - Veeky Forums
discord.gg/014FGXMcRuqZfJlv9

>Discord servers (non-Veeky Forums affiliated)
General Server - discordapp.com/invite/0TrMr9NtcKuxgDn3
EU Server - discordapp.com/invite/0XxxgVSJaRtLDKkc

>Useful links
Trailers & WS Flicks: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4Yt7jkWoyvkoaU6imUUolBSP5ftqUA4E
Gameplay footage & DevSpeaks: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4Yt7jkWoyvmmnQIbaIEOR_AY-smwRt1l
WS Livestreams: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4Yt7jkWoyvlIWUCT2QRhyu76qOvf_R-C
Class builds : ws-base.com/ , forums.enigma-wildstar.com/viewforum.php?f=4

>Active /w*g/ Circles
Ask for invites in thread or in steam chat
Entity -
Dominion : DROPKIX (Whisper Ijio Nano, Kezan Nano)
Exiles : Space Dandys (whisper Bird Eye, Sly One, Rock Bro, Moxine Noire)

>Addons
mods.curse.com/ws-addons/wildstar

>FAQ
pastebin.com/5BcsgXtz

>Is it fun?
I think so, but I've been wrong before

>Previously on /w*g/

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/152975-redmoon-terror-wing-schedule
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw warrior is so much more fun than stalker
Why is stalker so bad, /w*g/?

Stalker is bretty gr8 if you're not a scrub

Reminder: this is how your average chua player acts

rock puns are canon

sorry wrong image

Still no

I don't want to keep PvPing, but dat decor

Then stop

Damn, the steam player base is dropping way faster than I thought it would.

The implication was that I am doing it only for the event decor and will stop once I get enough of it

Why do you hate yourself, user?

There is never enough of it.

>sub 1k peak

Fuck

So, dead as fuck?

Not "as fuck"

You got a pvp build I could use, then?

hilariously so, yes.

I feel like I should not use arcane shock in pvp, but I am so use to having it that it feels weird to get rid of it

also it is really handy for stripping IA, and warriors are so funny when their whirlwind is interrupted

I feel like I am supposed to be using charged shot though since every other ss I see does, but I don't know what else I can give up to have it

>my current LAS
t0 void pact
t0 regenerative pulse
t0 void slip
t8 rapid fire
t4 flame surge
t0 arcane shock
t8 gate
t0 uh... I don't remember the name actually but it is the confusing swap

good night w*g

Dead again? You must be going for the record.

yep

Phase shift. That's a pretty okay build. RF is dumb nowadays. You could drop flame surge or arcane shock. Once you get max abilities, it's definitely one you keep tiered up to 8.

Thanks for the advice

Rapid fire is good if you can actually land it. It's really finicky, seems like half the time I miss, but it can be a good way to finish someone off after a good charge shot.

Against good players it is much harder to land RF consistently against the same target, but I find against bad players it's easy

If feels like a good amount of damage just with no burst- it is either on or off with no turbo button

Anyone post this yet?

>With the Redmoon Terror raid getting closer to completion, we wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of our dedicated players that have been helping us rigorously test Redmoon Terror on the PTR, and to also give some insight into the Redmoon Terror release schedule.

>The raid wings will be released in two separate updates, with another third update offering more challenging versions of all of the encounters. Here's how the three releases look:

>"Redmoon Rising": In this first update you'll start with a prologue questline that delves into the dark deeds afoot in Marauder space above Nexus, and find out who has taken over as the Dread Captain of the Redmoon Terror. That leads you into the first raid wing within the Redmoon Terror ship, consisting of four intense boss encounters, and several minibosses—all offering a new pinnacle of challenging raid content.

>"Redmoon Mutiny": This second wing of the Redmoon Terror ship has the remaining three boss encounters—including the epic final boss and conclusion to an even epic-er raid—alongside a new crew of minibosses. With this update the entire “normal” version of Redmoon Terror will be available for your progression-pleasure.

>"Redmoon Horror": This update will add Hard Mode versions of all seven boss encounters, as well as several Hard Mode miniboss challenges. These encounters will reward higher item level gear, and provide opportunities to upgrade your existing Redmoon Terror gear.

>With Redmoon Rising nearly done, and Redmoon Mutiny already well underway in testing the boss encounters, we're looking forward to having both wings finished and released as soon they're ready.

>Stay tuned to the front page (wildstar-online.com) for an upcoming release date announcement for Redmoon Rising in the not-too-distant future!

forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/152975-redmoon-terror-wing-schedule

yaaay

>staggered wings
This is...good?

Good or not, was anyone really expecting carbine "we lost over half our workforce" studios to put out a brand new fully featured raid in a few months?

>raid
Oh cool, content I will never see

Why won't you see it?

I'm STILL not attuned.

Why not? Don't you have a guild or something to help you through it?

The last bit of new content before Wildstar goes into maintenance mode forever

No

Then join one. Wildstar is really not the type of game you want to pug through everything.

I should clarify: I have a guild. They are not the raiding type.

Look for a raiding circle then. My guild doesn't raid on their own, we formed a circle with another guild to raid.

you know that keys are like five plat, right

What, and miss out on the satisfaction of a job well done, not to mention the actual dungeon loot?
No thanks

>content I'll NEVER see
>because I'm not attuned
>guild won't attune you
>don't want to attune yourself
>dungeon loot

>>don't want to attune yourself
Technically I never said that
Also dungeons have decor, dyes and money

Work bump

>content I'll never see
>not attuned
>didn't say I didn't want to get attuned
So a lack of motivation.

Don't worry /w*g/. t's not time to cut your thread just yet.

lewd

n-no...

What class do you main and how many officially diagnosed mental disorders do you guys have? I am guessing spell slinger players have more than others.

Medic
I've never been to a therapist

Stalker, anxiety officially with a slice of depression on the side

>nobody has said they have BPD yet

Where is the kal scattergood fan poster ? Kal will have lost his only fan...

Who?

Slinger. I am a functioning member of society. Who knows how deep the rabbit hole actually goes.

You know, the guy who is always saying he wants to sleep with kal scattergood

Kal scattergood is a twitch streamer

What's the matter /w*g/, can't get enough posts? How about an obituary?

>here lies /w*g/. They never scored. Except for Bird.

Pic plz

A few threads back there were actually a bunch of Amina who claim to have found love on Nexus

Anons thank you autocorrect love phoneposting so much mmm so good

Wildstar may be dead, but at least we're all getting laid

>all
Not all of us

Some of us don't deserve love or happiness

I know I don't.

Fuck off Stain

Fuck off Crow your new name is retarded

How did you know? And after I get the thing I want with omnibits, I'll save for another name change.

Pls no bully

Phone bump

Is it true that Moxine is 7" flaccid?

DELETE THIS

last bump I am going to give for a while

Ok thanks

Augmentors bump.

We did it.

Normal augmentors is dead. Hurray.

>tfw getting carried in alt ds
Awww yeah

>getting carried in alt ds

How much does that cost?

pls to gibe carry

Having an alt in my guild.
Name?

Jericho Crow

be honest: if you could be a female aurin irl would you?

I would be okay with being an IRL catgirl. I dunno about IRL Aurin. I'm short enough as is and it sucks.

I'd just have to get used to the tail, so sure

>I'd just have to get used to the tail, so sure
I think you are underestimating how awkward it would be to have your ears on the top of your head rather than the sides

Fem aurin are taller and stronger than male aurin so it might actually be an upgrade.

I'd need special glasses

yes, yes and yes

They'd still be weaker and shorter than a human female

>the rockiness is only a layer on the outside of their skin

Bullshit. Granok explode into bits of rock instead of giblets on crit kills

W...but don't they have earrings on the sides?

no, fuck off Orin you freak

I don't know who that is
I could have sworn that was an option in character creation. The last time I made one was 2014 though

Nah, there's some earrings that can dangle kinda low but they're all on the ears on top.

Excuse me. It seems that your post could possibly be interpreted as you being female, since the tail is your main concern instead of the tits. Please confirm/deny

Is that true? I haven't compared models ingame.

this is pathetic