07/28 kToS Patch: pastebin.com/W15LTpjp

Previously on /tosg/: Patch Notes: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=551

Team Battle League: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=546&c=31

Guild Battles: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=355&vp=2&c=31

Rank 8 Swordsman Info: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=541

>Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Soon™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : There's only one KToS server
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
FOE(Jinsae)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Cookie Cutter Guide :
>Wizard and Archer still unedited, Discuss in thread before using
pastebin.com/aGk6Ku7c

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/items/644034
pastebin.com/W15LTpjp
youtube.com/watch?v=9vuLb_XQRc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tos.neet.tv/items/644034
Does anyone have this card? I could've sworn I had it, but now I checked all my alts and they have none.

ded lmao

I sense a rebellion.

always felt bot should be the leader desu

can you trade cards via team storage now?

DELETE THIS

bethoven needs to be the leader

no seriously

is lolipan really that bad of a guild leader or is it layer upon layer of memes?

healmage would do best imo

Did Khek(You) really roll a swordsman?

someone in whisper said rance had a smooth radio voice, was he discord all along?

It's just memes. He's really not that bad.

It would give you a lady boner if his words graced your ears.

t. lolipan

reposting more swordie buffs
pastebin.com/W15LTpjp

Please help, you useless shits,

>get name dropped
But I am shit at PVP.

No. Ex-guildmate probably.

you get it from minotaur

can we just chance the name of the general to Rance is Online General? /rog/ for short

I can't get over the retarded buffs on everything Highlander has, just to make up for removing Skyliner.

Never heard of a skill getting a 1000% buff before.

The entire Hunter kit was changed on kOBT. None of the skills used to do damage, except Rushdog. They changed Rushdog to be a % scaling multihit skill, and added damage to everything else in the kit. Before they were just roots with no DoT.

The way they changed Highlander on this patch is pretty close to a full rework.

Vertical Slash has always been shit. I'm surprised it took them seven months to fix it.

The more buffs skeletons get the more afraid I am. I really think they're trying to push necro into the "summoner" role rather than the "nuker with summons" role they are now, and suspect they're going to make archers really strong, skeletons quite strong, and then nerf the fuck out of Flesh Cannon. I don't like this feeling.

>Templeshooters parked right on top of me won't obstruct my view of enemy hp

It took this fucking long.

So with context to this, how would they rework Sadhu and Monk accordingly? I don't necessarily think they're in a terrible spot right now, at least monk. Even Sadhu has been seeing more play lately.

DEAD

Holy fuck, going from Wiz2 to Wiz3 is like unlocking a whole new world.

Sword High3 Barb Fencer2

What do you guys think?

Unload damage with High3 and Barb skills, using 2h sword. Crossguard for blocking, and if you manage to crossguard and apply the 8 second pierce debuff, just weapon switch to rapier, and use attaque coile, preperation, sept etoile, attaque composee (0 cd) until there's only a second left of pierce debuff, and finish it with lunge (applying slash debuff) then weapon switching back to 2h sword and repeat.

we're getting these in two weeks?

They need to make Sadhu's OoB attractive again. It was too strong before, but they nerfed it way too much.

As for Monk, they have the same core issue as Swordsmen: You need to get close and personal to people to apply damage, but players move around and evade too much. Unlike Swordsmen, Clerics don't have as many options for knock-down/knock-back/binding. They need to give Monks a way of actually delivering their kit.

Snap

youtube.com/watch?v=9vuLb_XQRc0

rank 8 swordsman farmer build

swordsman 1
highlander 1
barbarian 2
corsair 2 (max jolly roger)
doppel 2 (max double pay)

anything i should change? this will probably be my main for a few months.

maybe corsair 1 doppel 3?

No you dont.

Can one of you crash Ch1 Fedi

It's too laggy

VALIDATION

>They changed Rushdog to be a % scaling multihit skill
Rushdog is not a multihit skill, it's a fake multihit. And it uses pet stats sot he % scaling is not very good unless you dump a ton into the pet attack. Fortunately the skill damage is pretty good and it goes through defense so that's the only upside for rushdog including the stun chance.

The cleric tree already has Heals, Physical Damage, Magical Damage, and extensive blocking. Not to mention Instant Revives, auto-healing, tons of skills that give damage invulnerability, etc. If you give them super mobility, they'll become exactly like RO Monks: Extremely broken and overpowered.

I'm on it senpai. By the way, are you looking for a guild?

t. Kirito

we're still missing ktos stuff, we got most of it so i assume they'll split the rest in the next 1 - 4 maintenances

Not bad. But not good enough.

Why not, Sword1>High1>Hop2>Barb>Fencer?

Crossguard with 2H sword to apply 8 second pierce debuff, switch to 1H spear to use spear lunge for additional pierce debuff and switch to rapier to use attaque coile, preperation, sept etoile, attaque composee (cd) until there's only a second left of spear debuff and finish it with lunge (apply slash debuff) then weapon switching back to 2h sword and repeat.

It is, but between him and Capyba it's a challenge on being the worst

REMINDER IMC HATES FALCONER

>sonic strike: confusion
>doesn't work on bosses since they seem to be immune to blind/confusion
>requires blind to proc first
>blind has a 30% chance to proc
>even after blind procs, confusion has it's own unknown proc chance that seems low as well
>practically procs less than 10% of the time behind TWO dice rolls
>only lasts 3 secs when it does proc
>blind doesn't even do anything in PVE since the mobs track you down through AI
WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING
I bet falconer C3 will be utter shit too.

Hmmm, I considered that too, but that would require 3 weapon sets. 2H sword for crossguard, spear for spear lunge, and rapier dagger for fencer. Also, the pierce debuff from spear lunge is the same as highlander so it doesn't stack. Also wanted to take advantage of the highlander 3 buffs, they seem pretty strong. another idea i had was sword pelt hop2 barb fencer2

Ever since rankings for bosses in missions happened, I've consistently seen Cryokinos take 4th or 5th place.

I hope IMC takes the fucking hint and realizes wall pressure is only good if you can take down a boss in a single setup.

Ahahaha, who am I kidding. They'll never realize that.

>ToS
>pet class
Why did you expect anything?

It's a little of both. Lolipan cares about his guild a lot but doesn't really lead it very well, and his builds are gimmicky and bad. The posts he makes on here are really autistic and he unironically said he's sorry he couldn't complete his dungeon runs when his guild complained he's not on for GVG.

please respawnd

So what skills can't be used in GvG? Owls and anything else?

CC and control class good at controlling the positioning of large amounts of enemies is not that great at doing damage to single targets immune to CC that's actual balance in action.

>so i assume they'll split the rest in the next 1 - 4 maintenances
Assuming is bad. People assumed we'll get all the ktos patches with the patch repository merge. We didn't.
IMC has said nothing about implementing the stuff they left out, so I wouldn't assume we'll be getting anything at all. Most like we'll go back to the old patching days where we get fucking nothing every week cause they already gave us a "huge" patch to sate the whiners.

Forget Highlander. Take peltasta for Swash if you're planning on farming a ton. Either take Barb3 or barb1. So you can ditch Corsair2 and even corsair1 for doppel3. So mine would go something like Sword1>Pel>Barb3>Dop3

there is already a Rance general

>Why did you expect anything?
I didn't expect anything, and yet I'm still disappointed.

And yet IMC decided it was just too strong even though it isn't.

>Be A2 QS3 SR2
>Cant into PvP
>this patch killed the retreat shot
>Cant kill huge waves of mobs anymore
>Just sitting around doing 200 expecting to get a memememe

Is it time to quit? Doing thousands of quests and getting all the maps with 100% is a pain in the ass.

yeah thats a possibility, but they've been gradually been increasing the amount of stuff they add each week, they went from adding nothing to a little bit, so i have a bit of hope. we will see how it goes in 4 days

The damage was halved only in pvp and was nerfed because it's too bursty for a class with that much CC. Cooldowns don't matter if your target's dead on the first cast and Cryokinos are still pretty threatening regardless.

I believe we'll get the rest of the kTOS changes in very short order at this point, but not next maintenance.

>so i have a bit of hope
Hope has long died in this game. There is only DESPAIR

>buffing single hit dmg skills by boosting their dmg

that's not how you make them more useable

The old problem about Sadhu was being a class in the Cleric tree. Even if they reverted all the nerfs, Sadhu still would be weak, because OoB scaling is atrocious, while other classes gets a REAL scaling, that can be further enhanced by damage lines, and other buffs, while OoB gets nothing from any of these things.

At this point it would be better if they reworked OoB, for something like not 100% uptime, but you actually get a benefit from using it by giving some scaling and maybe being affected by buffs. While it gives a certain strength to the class, as long the cooldown starts when you cancel/you get hit, you'll pay for not using it wisely, like most classes in the game pay for using skills wrong.

And this is just for OoB, not counting the other skills that are basically useless because the way that they work.

Yeah, with their... ice bolt that can't freeze shit, and their... shield that's worthless against bowfags, and their... snowball that's worthless against mounts, and their... uh... gust?

Yes, fear the gust.

i told you to not stop crying you idiot and protect karga

>what is le balanced vacuum tree

I'm beginning to feel it. This "5 hit sleep wakeup" nerf really sucks when you can't tell your skeletons to stop.

Hey guys newbie here. Would my planned build of pyro3>linker3>sage (eventually) be useful in pvp/gvg? Thanks for putting up with my questions i really appreciate it.

Cats is the only choice

>this patch killed the retreat shot
Explain

you cant slow walk anymore.

You cant auto while retreat shot is active.

With the pouncing changes, do you still have to move forward or can you use it while in place?

>archer costume is literally wet t-shirt

Still have to move forward, my barbro.

Why does that swordie has a gun, can they equip them?

Im sure she can protect herself.

That swordgirl is ASKING for it

Post your favorite semen demon character played by you

those LEGS

Yeah man raise is totally useless and so is ice tree, and of course being able to create a solid obstacle is useless as well and magnetic force is weak too.

Quit your bitching neither Psycho or Cryo are designed to be damage dealers, gravity pole in its initial release didn't even deal damage at all. The class is designed to control and limit the movement of enemies and it does that excellently. If you wanted to do damage you should have picked another class.

But I don't have any female characters.

Corsair3, technically. But its pretty misleading.

The sentiment here might be okay if they didn't nerf the actual function of Gravity Pole (before damage was added to it) and also lowered the damage that they added to it, effectively neutering it in all ways.

Why is the male wizard one so goddamn GAY

>im leveling a wiz2 into wiz3 today

How hype is it user

If you saved your points, that shit is like pic related

It's a bit like this.

It's more like this

it's a plastic see-through thingy

the swordman male looks like a mexican/colombian drug dealer

Class restriction on these is just retarded

Female Swordsman looked cuter in the 3D model preview. Not sure if want anymore.

About this hype.

>class restriction on costumes
>meanwhile everyone has the same sitting pose
one job IMC

please understand

>pick up the "kill all the leftover demons repeatable" for the third time
>quest NPC still says "wow, really?"
>it now seems condescending and dickish
fuck you, son

>What are functioning legs

because that's the type of player who plays a boy?