God machine rip

Lol I killed the transmission on my toyota 86.

Less than 2 year old car. 44,000 km's but I beat the shit out of that car every single day.

Heads up this is what you can expect. I'm going to get a call from the dealership to see if its under warranty which it should be. I'll play dumb and say I drove it normally.

Any advice? Need confidence that I won't be out of pocket 10,00 for a tranny

>this is what you can expect
No.
Most people don't drive like a fuck ass and know how to work a manual trans.
You're a moron

I'm a pro driver. Don't be mad I enjoyed my car every moment I was in it

>I'm a pro driver

Just to give you a heads up, if you drove the piss out of it they will know, I used to work for a dealership and when they bring it in they're going to hook up their scan tool to the ECU and it logs info like a black box, they will know you beat the piss out of it

Auto or manual?

Are you proud of your achievement? Toyota gearboxes are bulletproof...but not idiotproof.

But user, he said he was a PRO DRIVER

How did you fuck up an Aisin gearbox with a fucking 86

Granny shifting.
Not double clutching like you should.

Really..

But I have had problems with he trans in the past when i first bought the car. burning smell coming from engine bay etc

they cant do shit its a car i drove it normally once in a while giving it gas majority of the time

op is a fag

You're don't understand, a dealership has the right to refuse warranty work if evidence has shown that the car was purposefully abused, when was the first time you took it in for the tranny? What was on your odometer?

>Being this dellusional

Negro, pro drivers treat most gearboxes with love cuz they know how fragile they are. Of you work a synchrobox like a dogbox, you are retarded beyond repair.

Fuck. I fell for the bait. This is bait, OP, right?

Alright I may have exaggerated.

I maybe hit the RED line 5 times in the years ive had it but majority of time it was always under 6500.

Anyway what can they see from the data they'll view?

When i was driving the car it was normal speeds shifting at 3500 or so.

This car has had tons of problems in the past though. I've already taken it to the dealer 5 times to get things repaired.

Why does this thread have any serious replies? Really?!

>back pedaling
>still concerned about data logs
>still blames the car for issues
Youre a horrible person

How the fuck do you kill a transmission? You must be uttershit at driving

Because I'm nervous

Fuck just answer the question then let the thread die please

What info can they get.

I have no idea. The cars automatic btw

You have to be trolling us..

If not, good fucking job m8.

yes really. it's mostly to do with the number of times it rev limitted or threw particular codes. there is a count.

When will they learn.

But its automatic so who cares basically theres no way you can overrev an automatic

>pro driver
>buys BRZ
>it's autotragic

I've actually got two. The others a manual which I rarely drive since I'm waiting for my sprintex supercharger this one is the beater but still

Can you answer the question

limp home mode.
on some cars it disables various transmission functions. often it's just a sensor. my neighbour took his car to three different mechanics. ford dealership, a performance car mechanic and a back shed mechanic. they all told him it was the transmission that was fucked. the throttle body was dirty and just needed a wipe down because the fly by wire system was reading too much current going to the stepper motor that controlled the butterfly.

did you even try reading your codes user?

Don't lie to us like that, stop being dumb senpai.

>buying 2 meme cars

An autotragic Toyobaru?

> You should thank that tranny for saving you from a fate worst than death.

>>> top kek

Basically when I try to put in reverse, drive, park there is a loud clunking sound.

Also if you try to drive it it feels like it starts in 4th gear or something and if you put your foot down it doesn't go that good.

It was like that for a day then the check engine light came on few days later

what's your transmission oil look like and what's the level?

The redline is unimportant. The way you release your clutch and synch agressive downshifts are the most important things when driving a manual box properly.

A good driver can notice if the clutch pedal is too hard or too soft and if the bite point is off. Those are things that can fuck a clutch or the synchros on a daily basis and you may blame those on poor service.

unreliable POS

>when you put your foot down it doesn't go that good.

Lmao OP pls. That sounds like limp home mode, your tranny isn't dead. If anything your torque arm bushing(s) (is/are) fucked, hence the clunk. Or maybe that's just the transmission having 100% line pressure due to limp home mode.

Drive it to autozone, get your codes checked, fix the issue, the tranny will be fine.

Didn't even check senpai. Didn't want to touch a thing didn't want it coming back to haunt me. Let those fucks handle it

So relieved to hear you say that. Cheers mate when they fix it and I get it back I'm going to be a good boy and hoon no more. Might start going church as well god bless

>The cars automatic btw

Now you've done it mate

you probably just burnt your oil and now its not shifting so good. they'll just charge you for a transmission oil and filter service, stupid nigger. ask them to install a transmission oil cooler.

I replied befire seeing the car was auto. In that case, kill yourself. Youre unbelievably dumb and have feet made out of retardonium, a dense metal composed of pure retardness.

And you say you drive a manual 86 thatll get supercharged? That car is fucked in your hands.

If this is bait, 9/10.

>automatic

Fucking Normies. You should have just gotten the scion TC faggot OP

>idiot thinks money-shifting damages a transmission