who /neglect/ here?

>tfw haven't changed oil in 12, 300
>tfw haven't washed it yet since last September
>tfw interior is covered in food wrappers and garbage
>tfw brakes wearing on rotors
>tfw smoke out the intersection at every stop light

Lol.

Hope it's shitbox

I'm calling car protective services on your ass. They'll take your car away and give it to a good home.

Likewise, it's just a machine who cares, easily replaceable.

Kind of

I haven't washed my car in months.

There are spots where seagulls dropped seashells on my car, and I never bothered to get them fixed. Now they're becoming huge rust spots.

My transmission needs a rebuild and battery pack needs replacement, but it'll cost more than double what the car is worth.

My brother does this, I dont understand
Why do you collect water bottles?

You should be ashamed

Just drink one every morning before work and toss it

are you trying to make a ball pit?

disgusting

>the plastic jew

I drink tap water all day everyday and I'm perfectly fine

Some of my center console electronics turn on and off with bumps in the road. I should pop off the panels and check the wiring, but I can never seem to get around to it because fuck those fucking plastic tabs fuck

>up the fluoride levels, the goyim have become immune

My whole life is /neglect/ now

I haven't progressed professionally in 6 years

I've given up

>people unironically do this
>mfw

I can understand not doing maintenance or washing.

But having trash inside the car. That's just being a slob pig.

Hearty kek

>Wash and wax every month
>Full interior detail, including armorall on everything except leather, leather cleaner, and vacuuming every notch (About every 1.5-2 Months)
All of the people that get in my car are amazed by the cleanliness

so that would be just your mom?

>toss it
How about hold on to it, get out of the car with it in your hand, and place it in a recycling bin or trash can. It's not that fucking hard

Hell, I've seen people hang plastic shopping bags behind the passenger seat and use it as a trash can. Just throw it away and replace it when it's full.

God damn. What a disgusting habit that I'm sure has spread to the rest of your pathetic life.

XD
go back to red dit

Fake. I want a timestamp

>haven't washed my car in almost a year
>have never vacuumed it
>still have winters on when it's been literally almost 30C for a month
at least the oil is still fresh

>wax every month
Wax lasts 4 to 6 months user.

My 2003 BMW 325i had about 20k miles since the last oil change/service
Knocking clutch release bearing
Broken rear left shock absorber
Squeaking belts
And I still went on a 1500 mile trip across Europe with it
during the trip the yellow oil lamp light and the check engine light came on but the car ran fine.
I was even winning drag races with it and drifting it every day.
BMWs are tough cars

I haven't given my truck a good wash in forever.
Clutch pedal is crooked, hard to shift, inspection has been out for a year, tags just went out, CEL has been on for God knows how long, yet it runs just fine. Needs a new tailgate latch, body is crooked from an old wreck.

Interior isn't cluttered, but there's dirt all over the rubber floors, but at least I keep on top of oil changes.

Only reason I don't care any more is that I'm hoping to get a new car in 6 months, and I plan on babying the shit out of it.

Got a temo shitbox while I find out if I can repair my main car. I haven't cleaned it in any form, haven't spent any money on it except fuel and oil(front main leak), I'm surprised it's lasted 5 months so far

Temp*

could probably get the CEL off by replacing the O2 sensor, smells like it's running incredibly rich

>didn't change oil since December until last week
Was surprisingly clean although short about 1/4 a quart
>washed once in December but it was cold out so it froze on contact
The rain has been good enough though
>interior trashed from decades of abuse
Seats are still comfy though
>brakes get sponger by the day
>clogged fuel filter threatens to stall the car any time I get below half a tank
>fuel leaks
>power steering leaks
>clunks and squeals when turning

My cousin Cory does this, like, the hell man?

Why, it would only take two seconds to put it all in a bin.

my grandmother /neglect/ as fuck
>coolant light on for over a year
>disregard and drive from LA to vegas and back casue why not
>engine now dead a month later
>mechanic checks oil
>bone dry
mfw I have no face

Kek kind off

Toss it out the window at leaSt you slob. Don't litter your car.

>recycling bin

>still keeping the energy sticker

>Get Rich or Die Trying
My nigga

That's worse. That's disgusting.

I let 2 or three accumulate sometimes in my rear passenger footwell, then carry them out to my bin when I get a chance.

>Protein drink
>McDonalds cup

honestly mine got to the point where i was just tired of dumping money into repairs so i'm letting it fall apart. the inside is pretty uncluttered though

All of you are bad people and should feel bad. I'm busy and have time for my car so you people are lazy or full of shit.

This. I usually throw my stuff in the trash but when I'm working 12 hours shifts I generally just start throwing trash out the window because who the fuck wants to clean out their care when they're working just short of 60 hours a week.

An hero yourself OP.

81 Chevy C10
>driver window is broken(like shattered, doesn't exist)
>driver vent window won't stay closed
>passenger vent won't stay close
>headache rack is faded as fuck and rusty(surface)
>door is blue, truck is orange
>power steering leaks
>oil leaks
>atf leaks
>dents and dings everywhere, beat to shit
>tailgate is bent out like 6 inches
>arizona pin stripes
>hood isn't aligned
>doors gotta be slammed
>idle sucks dick need to lean it out or raise idle speed
>surges after getting off the freeway(fucking evap gotta block system off)
At least it always starts, always runs, and never leaves me stranded. Never breaks down, etc
I beat the piss out of that truck for 40k miles now, put its own weight into the bed before. Scaled through a gravel yard in at 4200, out at 9500. Looked like she had a 5/6 drop even with hd front and rear springs.

Old Chevys never die.

>Chebby
>everything leaks

Nothing to see here folks

Wish mine was a 3/4 ton, I would cut the fuck out of the fenders and run the humvee wheels/tires.

jesus christ

get your shit together

Massive akkek

do you get bottled water for free or something?

>Dad insists on doing maintenance himself
>Paranoid that when I move out I'm going to forget about something and fuck the car as a result

use a bin you fucking tramp

Not washed it in months, because it keeps getting rained on.
Brakes due for replacement, getting them booked in later this week or next.
Oil change about 1k overdue, did it monday. Still covered in bruises and scrapes due to the asshole who did the drain plug up too tight. Torqued out my shoulders getting it to move, slammed myself into pretty much everything under the car, tools, wheels, oil pan, everything. Force to move it was more than my weight, so I was basically doing pull-ups on it and bouncing until it shifted.
Then the oil filter got turned 1/4 turn the wrong way because I didn't stop to think.

But it's done, and the car sounds happier. But my back still hurts, and my jeans have oil stains that made it through a wash.

Interior is clean, but receipts and takeaway menus are building up in the pockets and cupholders. Gotta dig through them for a specific museum ticket because I've been asked to take someone there.
On the whole, my car is cared for. I just haven't had decent weather to wash it in for months. But the rain washes it.

But that reminds me. I need to go over the interior with wax to shine it up like new again.
Basically anything not fabric or glass is gonna get a mix of beeswax and jojoba oil rubbed into it. Shit works on plastic, leather, fake leather, pretty much everything. Same stuff I use on my leather boots to make them black and shiny.
Downside, the car's gonna smell like a beehive.