Overhaulin

So you want to overhaul your car? I was thinking about a 2-tone scheme. Maybe some thin, orange stripes! And Foose wheels!

Other urls found in this thread:

mobil.hadeland.no/bendix-treff/bil/var/bildeserie-bendix-treffet-varen-2016/g/5-21-131848
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure, have fun a with 98 Corolla.

When I was 15, I had what I thought was my dream car sitting in a dealers parking lot. It was a 2005 v6 convertible mustang. In white. With chip foose wheels.

Fucking hell I'm so glad I didn't buy.

>why did you betray me chip? you were meant to be the chosen one.

What do you mean, man? You should still buy it!

End your life Chip
I'm not a high school girl

JUST
FOOSE
MY
SHIT
UP
SENPAI

How about we add a heartbeat graphic and custom digital dash with billet bezel

Get outta here, old man!! I`m almost closing a deal with

What does that mean ?

AY YO HOL UP
WELL CUT DEM SPRINGS ADD SOME 20 INCH RIMS AND PAINT IT ALL BLACK AND IT'LL BE WORTH 20 GRAND

You have no talent, Gas Monkeys ! Obviously, the correct color scheme shall be a 2-tone !

yo yo yo, you guys forgot about neon, 20inch subwoofers and lambo doors with TVs under the hood!!

KILL EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD

Let's just take the hood off, add nitrous, and do burnouts....in a hurricane!

You silly ghetto wannabes, burn in my light!

Saw an episode the other day, pissed me the fuck off so fucking bad.

Girl owner: Want it all black
Gusband: She wants it all black
Faggot: Aight how about black with a stripe
Husband: [internally: well this is as good as it it'll get] Yeah sure thing
10 minutes later
Faggot: So i decided we should make it 2-tone purple because i think it'll look cool also we're shaving the door handles off so when the battery dies you can't get into the car

Didn't watch the end, didn't want to see the look of disappointment in the owners face.

Fuck this cunt

Hey! I did it for free, man!!

Hello

I hate car TV so much

>Ed literally wore a Foose T-shirt in an American episode.

It literally feels like I was cheated on.

The love for tacky paintwork makes sense now.

Forget all these fakers and let me handle your ride! But you`ll have to endure some pranks first.

HEY CHIP LOOSE WHY THE FETTISH FOR AMERICAN SHITMOBILES?

They have a classical beauty, man. Don`t you be hatin on my target audience!

why the fuck do you look so creepy, mate?

Yeah, the studio light was a bit over the top, but its fixed now!!!

what's wrong with two tone paint jobs though?

>tfw you remember you live in a desert and the chances of a Nascarlo V. Hurricane special episode are slim to none

>shave the handles off so when the battery dies you can't get in the car

Fucking lost it

The problem is that a lot of people don't know shit about design.
In that case they just want their car to be black.

A lot of times you as designer actually you can pretty much decide what would be the better choice for the customer.

When the customer just wants it to be "all black" and that was it, it's usually a sure sign they don't know shit and you can decide what's better.
If the customer says he wants it all black because these and that detail of the car looks way better when the whole car would be black and that the car of his grandfather was all black and he always wanted an all black car like that, THEN you can make it all black but.

yo dawg i could pimp that ride

agree with you bro. Same with all black motorcycles. like how much effort went into that?

>what color should the fenders be?
black
>what color should the exhaust be
black
>handle bars, pegs, mirrors, forks?
black
>engine covers?
black

fucking wow mate

I don't disagree with you, but I feel some cars just plain look better in black. Just like a Ferrari looks best in red because it shows off its lines better, a 32 ford hot rod wears black the best.
>of course this is only my opinion

Exactly, let me handle all your cars.

Aren't those the guys that cheated against Roadkill in a drag race?

>mfw reading that in Freiburger's voice

chip you seem to be missing a thing or two

Yeah, yeah, I heard that before, its all part of my clever pranks! You`ll never see me coming, and soon enough your car will fall into my hands, and those of "A Team"!!

Cheated how?
>not that it matters, it's all scripted drama

>So i decided we should make it 2-tone purple
>2-tone scheme

With one of the colors being silver. This guy paints everything silver. I swear 8/10 of the cars I saw on that show had a silver/othercolor 2 tone scheme.

You think they do that for TV because it hides poor bodywork better than anything but white, yet looks a little more gaudy?

Hey dude, dont be hatin on my 2-tone-with-silver paint scheme! Its a real winner!

Except that one time when you gave up on a car and just bought the guy a new one...

Some people like to change the the color, and that's can be OK. But, I prefer to keep it stock.

I mean this one might have been painted once in the 50's, but I've never done anything to it. I sort of like the original.

Something about how Freiburger sent them a friendly challenge to do a drag race at Roadkill Night Thing with mildly modified cars, they accepted, and then they showed up with a tube frame, totally stripped and nitrous equipped drag machine.

I think it was in an episode of Roadkill, or at least as close as they could get to talking about it because the network that hosts Gasmonkeys actually had an NDA in place about the race.

I want to see more car people with their faces turned into eldritch abominations like this.

Namely Clarkson.

"This one" what ?

Is Fooseposting a thing now?

Dunno what you talking about, everything is just fine.

Well, buying manual cars in London IS pretty stupid.

YOU FUCKING GOD DAMN FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF YOU LOSER FAGGOT NIGGER DYKE CUNT

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD YOU NEWFAGFRIEND REDDIT 9GAG LOSER LURK MOAR

DON'T YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE ON OUR ELITE AUTOMOTIVE BOARD YOU FUCKING LOSER WE ALL DRIVE FERRARIS PORSCHE AND MCLAREN NOW KILL YOURSELF LOSER GAY

WATCH YOURSELF OR ANONYMOUS WILL COME

Stay away from my toyota crown.

I would rather it stock with the worn out paint job then that shit..

However if you want to chuck some foose wheels on it go ahead.

I could sell them to some baby boomer and make a profit.

KILL YOURSELF LOSER

TOYOTA IS FOR FAGS
TOYOTA HAS NEVER MADE A GOOD CAR
ALL TOYOTAS ARE SHIT

ONLY FERRARI IS GOOD
FERRARI AND LAMBO

Nah, Foose caters to Xers. People your parents age.

Chip is a shitty designer.

Eat a fucking dick, you vanilla nigger. I just had my volvo repainted and you're not putting those faggot rims on it.

And yet he's still a better designer than you.

Not really, I have a degree in graphic design and a diploma in fine art.

I'm also thinking about learning the art of pin striping, my uncle is a pretty well known pin stripe artists.

To be honest he probably doesn't even know anything about design coming to think of it.

LET'S JUST KEEP THE PATINA, SPRAY SOME CLEAR OVER IT.
HURR BEER
LET'S DO SOME DONOUTS.
WE'RE RUINING OUT OF TIME THIS ONE MIGHT RUIN US.
ASS MONKEYS

>a degree in graphic design and a diploma in fine art

have fun with your minimum wage for the rest of your life

It was a dart that had been tubbed and narrowed with a hellcat engine. Roadkill had nitrous on thier charger, which also had a hellcat engine. If I recall, they challenged them to build a car to race them, nothing was said about rules until they found out ass monkey was actually building a car.

>Two-tone
>Thin, orange stripes
>tfw not even Nip shitboxes are safe from the influence of Chip Foose.
While I'm thankful for their obsession with keeping cars as mechanically original as possible, this paint scheme really belongs on something that isn't a slow POS.

Just went here: mobil.hadeland.no/bendix-treff/bil/var/bildeserie-bendix-treffet-varen-2016/g/5-21-131848

Starting with chemo on Monday

If I get sick of designing I am going to go on to psychology.

Good luck comrade

>bouncing from one worthless degree to another

Come on, man. I hope you're at least getting some sick scholarshipzzzz so you get to crash in inverse summercamp in relative financial ease

How is psychology worthless?

Are you fucking with me?

That's a 1-way ticket to social worker. No-one I know who got a degree in that is working a job they thought they would. If you go into psychiatry your degree will be worth more than the paper it's printed on, but psych is only a step up from graphic design or genderqueer studies.

It's not industrial. If you want to make money and be safe in your life, you must think of a kind of work that can be made use of in a factory or industrial, heavy work setting of any kind. If you acquire a workplace like that, barring horrendous financial collapse, you will be safe and sound.

How does he think this shit looks good? Is he just a nigger with white painted on?

Pretty sure he had 2 half cars glued together with gum to make 1 car, there was no saving it