Animu Cars

Post good Paint jobs!
You surly would paint your waifu on your car, won't you user?

Other urls found in this thread:

scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/13158163_1068314783214732_732418255_n.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that a toyata eclipse? or a mazda rx?

That is a BMW Z4 user

You wouldn't drift your waifu

If I had a Japanese rice car. Yeah I would
However I drive a volvo

>logo literally on the fucking car
honestly

>Doesn't recognize the BMW stache

>paintjobs
W/e you say user

Your car a shit.

Waiting for Freyja version - soon

Yes, but only on a track car. My car is guaranteed to be keyed to shit if I parked it anywhere.

>Tfw Anime cars will never exist in American Racing,

>not strike witches
What I would do for our military to paint their jets with Strike Witches.

That's because American racing doesn't exist user. No, your moonshine rallies don't count.

Eva best girl best car

>Post good Paint jobs!

Like the plain white your example has been painted?

>Yes, but only on a track car. My car is guaranteed to be keyed to shit if I parked it anywhere.

In america, you only need to have a clean shiny waxed car to get people to spit or key it in some areas. I was going back to my car in the Fry's Electronics parking lot when some hispanic guy (with family in his SUV) spit on my car. I guess my shiny waxed car offended his hispanic manly pride.

Even municipal services are getting in on the fun.

Oh believe me, I know. My brother's car got keyed simply for being clean and parked on the street. Not to mention, you have to worry about retards parking next to you and hitting their door into yours. I don't want to subject my current car to that kind of shit, let alone one that bears my waifu's image.

Would you go to a track day with your waifu?

Yes.
Every week, I take my waifu out for a drive in my Caterham R500.

Post more cars, I need to broaden my collection.

Itasha and racequeens seem to go hand in hand at the race track.

Would putting a car cover over it help, or would the cover attract more attention. When I traveled to Arizona on a business trip in the summer 2 years ago, there were quite a few cars that had fabric covers over them to protect from the sun.

That wasn't the teenage stereotype that vandalizes. Shocking. A hispanic guy with family in his car. He sets a good role model for his kids by spitting onto other cars - HISPANIC or MEXICAN ROLE MODEL for modern America.

Doing God's work and removing filthy witches

sluts

I want to believe this is real, but I somehow I feel it is some program taking the piss out of the "pathetic weeb culture".

A cover would probably attract more attention. Your best bet is parking it in a private garage or driveway in a decent neighborhood. I'm considering leaving my car at my folks' home because I'm moving into an apartment without a garage and FUCK parking on the street of a college town.
His helmet has WAT RACING on it, so he's from Veeky Forums and probably genuine.

>His helmet has WAT RACING on it, so he's from Veeky Forums and probably genuine.
Well that is pretty neato then.

it's as real as it gets

What's the oldest car you've seen Itasha'd?

I am not really Veeky Forums to say the least. What is that box strapped behind the steering wheel. Looks like a police officer strapped his donut box in an easy to reach place.

What the hell? That E36 back there looks identical to mine.

>not taking your anime to work

As a German I will never not find it heartwarming to see an American post our cars.

I'm considering a 328i coupe as a fun DD. How do you like yours? Are the moneypit memes true?

>his carfu was abused and she most likley enjoyed it

You're Waifu

Did we really win the war?

>Jibril
Patrician taste

scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/13158163_1068314783214732_732418255_n.mp4

Wew

Fucking nice. I have the same exact daki of Vanilla.

Mine's a 325i with 160k miles on it, and it's still a great driver. The acceleration and handling is ridiculously smooth. It's not too expensive to own, but it's the kind of car where you'll inevitably start working on yourself, either out of necessity or curiosity. Overall, make sure you're purchasing a well-maintained example.

inshallah minna-san

fucking normie brotakools

>Veeky Forums has spoilers now

WHAT

This thread was just moved from /a/ so my guess is it pulls over.

kek

What happened to YOUR freedom in the Land of Freedom?

It seems the criminals have taken your freedoms away from you. No wonder angry people vote for Trump to win. People say its mean of him to say laws should be enforced against lawbreakers especially those minorities that are statistically disproportionate criminals within american borders. If the laws are too mean, then remove them instead of saying Trump shouldn't enforce existing laws to the limit.

Picture of Aoi Eir in Sapporo with advertising itasha on a taxi. She did vocals for Fate and Sword Art Online anime series.

Aoi Eir itasha taxi

How many different PV music videos does the Aoi Eir itashi taxi loop on the monitor? Couldn't find any review of it.

I want this. I don't give a fuck about which car is it, I just want this.

Are you a bad enough dude to rescue your waifu from her old financially stable Mercedes-Benz-driving sugardaddy?

>/ao/ thread moved from /a/ to Veeky Forums
Fucking newfag mods

Friendly reminder: itasha is only for racecars and supercars, since racecars need to stand out in a pack, and supercars should be monuments of gaudiness.

Everything else is cancer like
>pic related

Jesus Christ look at that dashboard. I hope he removes all of that stuff because it seems like you can't see shit from inside the car

Please tell me this isn't real.