/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >Camelot's heads up + Limited Gatcha [25-7~29-7]
>fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160722
Master Missions. Complete these for quartz fragments that you can combine to exchange for quartz.
Level cap up to 130.
New mats.
Collect 10 of the new item 'Blank Saint Graph' to get a 5* of your choice. You get one of this every time you roll a 5* beyond your 5th copy.
Gacha Servants:
Ozymandias, 5* Rider: Single target super strong attack, NP seal (1 turn) and defense down (3 turn) .
Nitocris, 4* Caster: Strong AoE attack inflicting instant death .
Lancelot, 4* Saber: Arts card up (1 turn) and super strong attack to one target and increased damage (5 turns) .
Hassan of Serenity, 3* Assassin: Apply poison to single target (5 turns) and chance to seal skills (1 turn) and chance to seal NP (1 turn) and chance to inflict instant death on a super strong attack.
Fujiwara no Hidesato, 3* Archer: Apply super effective bonus against [Demon] (1 turn) and strong AoE attack.
Gacha CEs:
Origin Bullet: Invincibility pierce and +35% damage up against Casters.
Fire Support: Damage plus 400 and critical strength 15% up.
Battle of Camlann: 10% NP charge to entire team when the wielder is killed.

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5aFt8GtlDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ぞい!

I dunno, you'd expect her to have been reworked when the animation update hit, yet nothing. I'm not sure she'll ever get updated because while she's underperforming she's not an utter joke like Waver was.

god damn, 2 jeanne alters completely steam roll these demon pillars.

sauce for that mature Arturia doujin pls

Confirmed to be completely natural.

Sakura when

>Ozzy will never be your ani-ue
Why even live.

scat

xth for best archer

Xth for Bedivere's Excalibur dick

Mature Arturia isn't in the actual doujin, which is generic NTR

It's not a mature Artoria doujin. The hypothetical milf Artoria part is just an omake.

SNEK gacha when?

Karna's NP needs a base damage buff to 400%. Right now it's so weak against non-Divines its unreal.

Wouldn't the ideal be her crazy good bond CE?

So jetfag has killed himself after Camelot right?

No.

No, but he might as well have. He's shitting on Saber Memelot now, it's only a matter of time.

Soon.

I don't get it, why is jetfag defending the shittier version of Lancelot and shitting on the better version?

Is chapter 13 (3/3) when you fight Lancelot, the Patron Saint of fucking things up?

>anniversary is a skill/animation rework for all launch servants
how's that

Yeah that's cool and all but are they Limit Broken?

I wasn't expecting Ozzy to start with full charge but I managed to get a charm off.

I'm kinda tempted to just CS another NP from Shiki before she dies

powerlevels are a mental illness

Ancient egyptian colony drops

Bradamante when?

Because Lancelot got beaten by Agravain.

So, animation update pack when? Lots of old silvers and golds would look way better with flashier animations. Bronzes can just have new Extra Attacks.

Because Lancelot lost to Oberstein

What was his problem?

Bronzes deserve flashier animations too.

The anniversary was camelot.

Because Melvin can't into narrative and casualities

LIZ THREAD

If they Buff some of the crappier Launch servants like Sumanai and Stheno i might be somewhat happy with that.

Shit, meant for

Probably never or not until they finish releasing new servants from the original leak, and very slowly even then.

Well now it's a shit thread.

how would you buff some of the more lackluster launch servants like Altera and Vlad?

I want to touch Bediveres naked hips!

>Medea Lily uses Medeas beams from FSN
>Medea uses generic energy bolts
>this hasn't been fixed in almost a year
Fat chance

So basically he's doing what Gilfags do when they defend his loss to Shirou?

fuck I'm so disappointed now.

her bond CE is one of the best because in conjunction with a maxed Charisma you have a 30%+ team ATK buff every 3/5 turns. It does nothing for Arturia herself. If anything Golden Sumo is the perfect CE for her as it gives her a chance to use her NP at least once while also not gimping her normal card damage or NP damage.(the 15% attack up should boost NP damage right? Not quite sure because then it basically makes Halloween Princess irrelevant)

He was basically the one guy who actually wanted maximum RT wank, instead he got Lancelot failing to beat anybody, Arash tanking Arondight Overload with his abs, getting screamed at by Mashu of all people and ultimately getting killed by a NPC

They could keep them bland and shitty to make the gold ones look better and more appealing to roll for.

Reminder to save for the best AoE Assassin and Queen.

Does Mashu being Galahad even get brought up in Camelot?
t. EOP who hasn't been in the general lately

Not even GBF does that.

I must admit I thought Agravain deserved that win because he was just a lot more driven. He really wanted that victory.

Yeah, actually. He threw a full shitfit about how THIS version of Lancelot is shit and disturbed and the REAL SERIOUS Lancelot would have soloed the entire chapter.

I'm glad the age of dead boring caster animations has passed

They've actually updated their Rs too?

RAMMESSEUM

Gawain is cute! CUTE!

>Sikera Ušum
>AoE

I don't know about Altera but Vlad could use more Dracula-like animations

yes

but Bedi is cuter

From what people say it's explicitely said.

I'd buff Sumanai by replacing his Dragon Killer with a taunt and def up representing Armour of Fafnir.

It's the chapter where she learns it, he awakens, she goes from silver to gold and finally replaces Lord Chaldeas with Lord Camelot
Also she actually goes I FUCKING HATE YOU DAD teenage tantrum at Lancelot and that was goddamn hilarious

Old Rs still look like shit, newer ones have pretty nice animations.

Modify Altera's NP to also apply "Blindness" 3 times, each blindness reducing the probability the enemy hits something by 25%. One Blindness expires every turn.

Vlad has one of his skills reworked so he can life leech from an enemy, gaining (Skill level *2.5)% NP charge per turn for 3 turns and recover (Skill level *1)% Max HP each turn. Cooldown 14 turns at level 1.

Yes.

Well, he still didn't got that NP interlude.

>typical Marie

Altera could just get something similar to Artoria. More movement with some rainbow trail effects here and there.

youtube.com/watch?v=l5aFt8GtlDA

>literally every single character ever loves Saber with all their heart and soul because she's perfect and the best
>character who told her to get fucked and character who directly fucked her country up appear
>maybe, just maybe, Saber will have some interesting interaction for the first time in a decade
>no lol the reason they did all that was because they love her the most
Why did I get my hopes up

What is Mode thinking?
why is she so flustered at the sight of her father?

Too bad nobody uses her.

Now that I think about it, Golden Sumo and Lunar Hot Springs are incredibly powerful 'welfare' 5* CEs.

Golden Sumo is a better Halloween Princess and Lunar Hot Springs is perfect for crit teams. 25% crit damage is a lot from a CE and with 1 2030 and another one of the recent influx of 4 stars per turn event CEs you've got 16 free stars per turn for your Lunar Hot Springs-equipped 25% bonus crit damage Servant to go to town with. Heck if your team is more damage heavy and you got a 6th non-limit broken LHS you can equip 2 + a support with 2030.

Give Altera star attraction on one of her skills. Then give her Extella animations.

Actual Fate video game when?

Why does she hate Lancelot? I mean there are plenty of reasons to hate Lancelot but she would have just found out he's her "dad" right then

>she's cuuuuuuuute, a white angel, what do?

We don't know if playable Tristan is different from NPC reversed version.

>chapter confirms the more you love Saber the more you fuck up
Detecting some trouble in paradise between Nasu and Takeuchi there.

Because White Father is cute!

Can anyone post Bedivere's line with Mordred?

They will now.

Ishida draws a good Semi.

>he doesn't use his eggplant

ヴェリ キャッツ!
バイ ミイ プリズ!

He's weak and autistic, everybody would hate him. Galahad really hated him to be honest, or rather, pretented they didn't know each other, which was even worse

>maybe, just maybe, Saber will have some interesting interaction

Well,she did

At the end with both Bedivere and Akkun when she got Excalibur back

Because he is trying to kill them.

And she doesn't hate him, she just scolds him and gets him to change sides. It's actually kind of adorable.

November 10th

>they all love Saber without question
>they are all fucked and the villains

Agravain never told her that. That was Tristan and he's 'reversed' here. Plus he was a massive fuck up.

Dump the rest of the RT chibi

This shit isn't funny.
>>>/reddit/

Yes when she learns who she fused with. Bedi also says that the strongest, purest, truest, etc. knight is inhabiting her but he won't tell her his name before she learned it.
We also learn that Galahad was a ditz much like Mashu, but he's still the only one that realized Akkun pretended to be evil

SHE'S LEARNING

The whole point of the chapter is to give her back her heart/Excalibur. She doesn't even dies, because she's a goddess, and saves Bedivere's soul.

I don't know, I actually prefer Agravain to be like this. It actually makes him more interesting and nuanced that just evil Morgan spy who was fucking up the kingdom from the inside.