/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

previous:

im gay

mada mada

we get it you play tracer now fuck off

Hana Song

sake

haha time for Jeopardy

>83 rank
is this guy famous or something ? i pocketed him and he was almost like an aimbot.

whats your first golden weapon going to be lads

who is pharah

golden hammer of course

with paragon skin

who is McCree

>play. d.va
>see that my teammate is about to get shredded by a reaper
>boost in and save him with my defense matrix
>they run away instead of killing the reaper
>i can't get away becasuse my boosters are on cooldown
Why do you keep doing this to me?

from what I saw in after googling his name, he is a "professional" swedish OW player.

PRAISE KEK!

McCree is an aimbot silly user

mei
there is no way to get her cute spray without a zarya ult

who is widowmaker

Do you think there should be a site like lolduo for Overwatch?

A site to find friends to play with that meet your criteria?

Praise Kek.
We shall rebuild the pyramids in his honour!
ALL OTHER RELIGIONS ARE INFERIOR!!

Widow

#
I had one during CoD AW's prime since I was a tryhard and wanted to be able to boost jump around easier. The controller broke after only 3 months of use. It definitely gave me an advantage though since being able to jump, shoot, and aim properly made it like I had a keyboard and mouse. They're pretty pricey and I heard Scuf has a shitty reputation with customer service so it's up to you.

When I'm waiting for mm to do it's thing I like to go to Hero Gallery and play with Captain Amari's ahoge!

D.Va is slapping your point's ass, would you rather:

>Have Widowmaker with her Ult ready
>Have Hanzo with his Ult ready

Agreed.

Why is this allowed? Competitive is a fucking mess.

US?

>Uchiha: ...

>4x
disgusting

remember when people thought the mercy change was a buff

lmao

Is it better to kill myself as pilot d.va if i know i won't be able to get the mech quick?

I once got 2 elimations as Mercy and at the end of the game had Gold. You think yours is bad.

KEK BE PRAISED

remember when they were going to give her damage amp 50%?
these things happened around the same time

Her pistol is awesome, shoot a few niggas if you can. It charges her self-destruct ult too if I noticed it correctly.

if you manage to call down a new mech, it's actually a positive stat.

>thinking gold elims meant you played well
lmao.. just lmao..

How many ranks did you go down today, user?

because you're rank 47 lmao

Who is Winston?

Do buffed junk rats one shot 200hp characters? I Recall during release time when I played mercy a lot i'd boost junk rats when no one needed healing and they'd always score a kill in those few seconds.

Like 5 or some shit, it's been about 18 years since I won a game.

no
neither does pharah rockets

PRAISE THE AWAKENED GOD.

>it's been about 18 years since I won a game.
LOL

but you haven't even been alive for that long, user

I'm 26 I've been playing Overwatch a fairly long time young man

he does 120 damage on hit with the grenades and the increase is 30%

You remind me of Soldier76

I got her cute spray without a zarya ult.
Just 1, at 63. highest 66, dropped down to 58 and been climbing since.

Fucking hell 120 on hit? and the strays do what 80? No wonder that piece of shit is always fucking me.

Overwatch in my day was sprite based (like the original DOOM) and there were only two characters (back then we called them "MachineGun" and "Shotgun" because of their weapons. They looked the same though they only had different coloured sprites

>there are people in this thread who are under rank 60

Funny thing is, if you touch them after they bounce, they'll still do 120 damage. That needs to be nerfed so they can not detonate upon hit and count as full damage.

We're a long way from /pol/ my friend

>there are people in this thread who are under rank 100

What do you think Rank #1 looks like?

Does anyone want to sabotage games on purpose just to find out what mythical Rank #1 is?

Anyone want a rank boost on EU

I want fucking Gooks off my servers.

>who is Maebbie

Some guy on Reddit did it.
I think it's the same as 47 where i'm currently in.

>Constantly losing ranks to leavers and trolls

I've dropped from 55 to 46 and had some fucking chinese cunt constantly picking Bastion on KotH

This is a trick to derank people isn't it?

HOW
DO
YOU
SUCK
AT
THIS
FUCKING
GAME

>Threw her ult in a panic as I was cornered
>Got the cute spray

>THERE ARE PEOPLE ION THIS THREAD UNDER RANK 70

KYS
YSK
SKY

>Ana is a better healer than mercy now
>people still go apeshit when you pick her in comp

I'm still gonna pick her and you can't stop me.

Pick hanzo

>its a gold elims as healer episode
>ana, widowmaker and hanzo on attack gibraltar
>rein never has his shield up and just charges anything
>and a genji who is doing nothing

A german shitposter

Why the "profesionnal".

Professional mean he earn a living doing something. In this case he play Overwatch all day. If he pays taxes and support himself with it, that's his profession.

I wish I got payed to play with my waifus...

What's the status on Zarya M2 damage?
Was it fixed or should I keep waiting for maximum charge to start spamming it?

/pol/ is merely the birthplace of Kekism.
The journey to greatness awaits.

its fixed

The last fps i've never played an fps seriously or long enough to develop good tracking or reaction time with the mouse. But i'll get good and make you proud one day user-kun.

I got a lot of my cute sprays during release because everyone was clueless as hell.

Pharah does the same damage, has more ammo, and her rockets fly almost twice as fast.

Holy fuck how are you people so retarded you can't figure this out yourself.

>are they in range of your laser
>no?
>fire the orbs
>are they I'm range of the laser
>yes
>use it

I don't know him but for example when talking about professionssports you usually mean that they make a living by winning turnaments,
if there was a guy with a funny personality playing non competitive football with his friends and streaming it would you call him a professional football player?
Most professional gamers nowadays are simply entertainers.

>are they I'm range

With the decision to give him a range of 30 metres it feels like at some point they wanted to give McCree's primary fire spread (with 0.95 second spread recovery) but some of the devs forgot they never implemented it.

Yea I knew about her directs but what about indirect splash?

Does anyone have any soldier tips? Do I burst fire with his gun or am I free to spray?

While I can't guarantee it will be 100% win ratio, I've brought quite a lot of friends from the 40s and 50s to mid-high 60s max 72 so far.

generally it's my rank that takes the hardest hit.

When will they buff the blueberry

Think they casualized him and nerfed tap shooting so you might want to spray I believe.

You need to get the timing right to recover spread but generally you want to headshot the first 4-6 rounds then spray at their centre of mass. Don't be afraid to use your rockets whenever possible.

I'm talking about the damage snapshot bug you mongoloid.

Thx, didn't find it in patch notes. (didn't look much)

Probably never, blueberry by design will either be utterly OP or severely UP.

Shes still good right now as long as you can hit those head shots consistently, but its highly situational and shes just too risky.

What about them? They have 1m more splash radius than Junkrat's grenades.

He's a professional video game streamer, yeah.

In your case, if he made money streaming those matches, he would be a professional sport streamer. On his taxes he would have to put it under entertainment and self employed.

Why not strengthen the other parts of her kit? Like venom mine's damage and the cooldown of her grapple hook?

So what are the best characters for a new player to get good with for solo queue rank?

>rockets can't go over things or around corners
Skillrat just does too much damage when you can suddenly have a grenade bounce around the corner and hit you without ever being able to tell the rat is there. And 90% of the time he won't actually know you're there either, he's just jizzing grenades everywhere and hoping for hits.

That must be why Junkrat has such a high useage rate compared to Pharah.

Is it just me or is AUS/NZ competitive filled with some of the biggest retards? I'm stuck in rank 40 hell.

I get put into teams that act like this for maps:

koth: we cap the point at the start, and then my team acts like they activated death match, and will fuck off trying to kill the other team. When the other team takes the point, they still play like they activated death mode, and don't bother going for the point. I seriously wish I was joking about this.

payload(defense): they don't bother trying to stop the payload. they won't even bother touching it as it nears 10m. They try to "push" back the other team.

payload(attack): they will at least try to push it, but there's always the one person who picks hanzo, widowmaker, or mccree and just fucking suck and not get a kill at all. They go into an autistic fit of rage if you even try to ask them changing to a different character.

There are the very few times I get put with people who try to attempt teamwork, but will still lose because of some retard who doesn't want to play as a team.