/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
Old: pastebin.com/wmabZqr2
Newer: pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/WzPzi3BY
youtu.be/A_hIqFLbBDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope tomorrows deal gives a free alice&namine

The deck used in that video is honestly kind of trash.

Naminé is a godsend,. Also recommended is a healer like Minnie.

Also that was before the update to the HP bars so you'll actually have an idea of what kind of progress you're making.

Why would it be free?

As in 1500 deal and 1 medal is namine or 3k deal 11 medals

Would it be possible with Alice + Tink + three or four Guilted Stitches? The amount of damage you have to deal coupled with what you take is absurd, especially since after one or two turns you completely run out of special.

Oh, gotcha.

multiple bins why not add the original in there too?
pastebin.com/WzPzi3BY

>Also that was before the update to the HP bars so you'll actually have an idea of what kind of progress you're making.
Wait, so you had to go in blind?
That's just being silly. I only had the last one because I know people were probably gonna wanna compare. I'll probably take the old one out eventually so there's just the one.

Alice would only serve in the interest of survival.

Naminé is key because Ava has a 3-tier attack buff and 3-tier defense buff which cycle per turn. So you'll want to use Naminé twice for the attack buff.

You have three turns to defeat her in order to clear the challenge. She has a total of 19 or 20 bars of HP.

With the deck you're suggesting I would say it's impossible.

>Wait, so you had to go in blind?
Yeah. Both Card Soldiers and Ava had invisible HP bars. I believe it was updated before the next boss though.

I'm just speaking of beating her in general. No way in hell I'd be able to one turn her but in the interest of winning?

quick question on that deck btw? does stitch/master form/sphiroth stack? or do they cancel eachother out? as in the "amount of special attacks used" resets when you use one?

>Naminé is key because Ava has a 3-tier attack buff and 3-tier defense buff which cycle per turn. So you'll want to use Naminé twice for the attack buff.

>You have three turns to defeat her in order to clear the challenge. She has a total of 19 or 20 bars of HP.

>one turn
Three turns.

I think you could probably survive without continues using that setup.
Probably.

>as in the "amount of special attacks used" resets when you use one?
I can't imagine that it would. That sounds kind of absurd.

>Alice would only serve in the interest of survival.
>Naminé is key because Ava has a 3-tier attack buff and 3-tier defense buff which cycle per turn. So you'll want to use Naminé twice for the attack buff.
>You have three turns to defeat her in order to clear the challenge. She has a total of 19 or 20 bars of HP.

So I just downloaded a patch.
Anything significant?

So who's the strongest Foreteller so far?

Aced
But this is mostly because later bosses are tougher, naturally.

Actually, in χ[chi], all three fights are kind of the same.
Unlike Uχ, their fight ends after only about a 20th of their health is depleted. They're LV999 and have such high defense that your damage is reduced to hundreds when it may be tens or hundreds of thousands on normal enemies.

>Alice would only serve in the interest of survival

I've got a guilted Namine, but I have yet to even see an Alice medal. Here's hoping defense boost II has a good RNG.

Just use a healer. Even with the buff she isn't likely to one-shot you or anything.

I would not recommend Alice for this boss even if you did have her, assuming you have anything else that might be more useful.

Is her 3-tier attack buff power/magic/speed, or non-specific? I've got both a Minnie and a P&P with Def Boost II, each with their own advantages in this situation.

PSM, all three.

Oh good, so P&P it is than.

>Need every medal to proc to win
>They refuse to proc

Why dont (You) Own a KH PAK yet?

Cause I have friends that come over occasionally and I don't want to look like a TOTAL loser?

>Joints

Ruined

So since by KH3 most of the first-party Disney will have been used up, should we expect Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars running around in 4?

>11 am

Oh boy time for munny madness for 30 minutes.

I am stuck. Send help please anything.

Because the faces are disgusting and they're pretty much triple the price of Figuarts or even SIC which are of the same quality. What's the point?

same 2bh

I can't beat the high wizard in one turn but you only have to fight the first group of helicopters. You can slide past the second group and fight the target.

what? there is no second group
there's the wizard at the bottom, the musical magic things, the unavoidable copters, then the target wizards

You're right, ignoring the high wizard, I meant the second group of enemies, the helicopters.

are you able to capture your device to make a webm or something? i have reset like 20 times trying to avoid the copters and it just doesn't seem to work.

I'll try. His a screenshot to prove it.

FUCKING WHAT

Thought I'd try a couple of pulls before this Carnival ends.

What a goof.

kek
everyone keeps getting minnies except that one guy

There's three of us. Truly there is nothing worse.

Jesus Christ.

Yeah I haven't gotten any Minnie's either.

This is practically meme status at this point.

So what do you guys play when waiting for AP to recharge?

kh3

I masturbate.

When are they going to release another medal with curaga already? It's a fucking chore with just Tink.

I normally play before going to bed, or play after work. That eats the time away. Another pull. This one not so good.

>LV999
Well no wonder they were smacking the absolute shit out of each other in trailer.

Funny thing is, when I started playing I got Minnies early on, but got rid of them. Oh how silly was I.

>All these people getting good rolls in the last few hours of the carnival

I am so tempted to pull a second time. I want my Alice and Xion so badly.

Nice

OH COME ON

so what are the 2 new medals

/ss/ Riku, Sora, and Aqua.

Here is how to do it.

oh i see

Man, I totally forgot about those medals. I really hope it's the shota medals now.

thanks senpai

Ava is a fucking monster man. Fuck
Final pull.

Are there any open teams left on ursus?

ID: 1184303

Sure, sending you an invite now.

So here's how to ACTUALLY do it.

What?

Stitch as an assist does not get his ability damage boost? I have my own stitch in the last slot and choose one as assist but he always does significantly less damage than mine and I never stop activating skills.

I play FGO.

Your stitch has bonus from being on your keyblade your friend one does not.

Currently playing through Monster Girl Quest using Onscripter Plus. Coming close to the end of the third part though, no idea what I'm gonna have for a time waster after.

Maybe I'll try to pick up SRW J where I left off a year ago.

Sorry the WebM vid tutorial was supposed to post. I'll repost it shortly.

is this ever going to get an na release

>waifu bait games
>ever getting NA releases

>type moon
>releasing anything Fate in the NA

We're getting the new PS4 fate game you nerd.

Applied to Bears Forever

Any of the free farmable medals give a green medal damage boost?

Yeah but type moon bringing anything Fate here is rare, they don't like doing business with the NA for some reason.

Thanks guy

Alright here's the webm.

Thanks. Bears or bust.

Thanks Doc.

Sasuga senpai, nice webm.

>Finally kill the high wizard in 1 turn
>The 3 unavoidable helicopters kill me

Epic simply epic

you think that's bad? try beating wizard and copters only to have 0 gauge for targret

Hopefully we'll get DDD Sora, Riku, & Meow Wow soon. That's a red recovery medal as well. I have way too many DDD medals of all three of them just ready to make and re-roll guilt.

I beat the copters with just swipe attacks and healing if I needed.

>I have way too many DDD medals of all three of them just ready to make and re-roll guilt.
Same. I'm sitting on like four rerolls worth of DDD medals right now, it's crazy.

you have to roll for it dude, there's no combining

>beat the Bonus Round without opening chests
>accidentally open a chest while running around after the "Quest Complete" message shows up
>it fucking counted and I didn't get the objective

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtu.be/A_hIqFLbBDw

WebM is giving me issues so I put it on youtube.

OH SHIT WADDUP

>tfw Rank 9045
>no bonus % medals of my own
>can't beat any major enemies other than the 150 morning star and defender

What kind of medals do you need to be able to beat the 180's?

>rank 9045
lmao just give up

Anything with Poison, something with Defense Boost 1, and a healer. If you have Tink, Daisy, or Snow White you're in for hell since the 200 is RNG city where Defense Boost MUST activate every other turn or you die.

Looks like this needs some extremely precise angles to work because I cant do it no matter what.

Shhhiiitt this whole time i coulda swore you were fucking with me!

I know I can't beat that one, I'm just aiming for the two 180's I can maybe beat.

I HATE YOU