youtube.com/watch?v=bNTJK_TMiBI
vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/mcy/5569195291.html
vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/mcy/5566252809.html
vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/mcy/5562607299.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for ABS

HONDA A BEST

Updates to the dbt map when?

How the shit do you ride a wheelie out? I'm popping it up in first around 12k and the front comes up (feels like a lot, but I'm sure its a babby whoolie), then immediately comes down. How am I supposed to ride it out without feeling like I'm gonna loop my baiku?

i've been staring at this for the last hour trying to press the button. i have the money (even though i might end up having to use my credit card once or twice) and people wear these things for 20+ years. it's just hard, /dbt/. it's so much money.

>Size 40
Ayy lmao! Fatcuck.

not very hardcore of you user.

i'm 5'10 and 145 pounds. if that's fat you are a literal skeleton.

Do a big boy wheelie

Fatty

Yeah im a skelly m8, 5,9 127lbs.

what do u need a suit for on ur harley fatass lol

pop it lower

I pop at 3.5k in 1st.

If you can't pop it lower than learn stand ups, that'll allow you to pop it lower.

Why don't you buy a real suit instead of a cruiser cuck meme suit?

Im pretty hardcore with ur mum, fagget!!!

Manlet
>Fatty Manlet

Beacuse fat cruiser cuckold is gay as fuck.

>pop it at 3.5k
>in first
Uh, I'm barely going 10 mph at 3.5k in first. What kind of baiku do you ride?

brother dont even cum at me with that kinda shit unless ur willin to pop out and show me wut ur made of. hmu brother let's cruise
because i ride an upright bike and my ricky racer days are behind me. that suit can be put on and taken off over your street clothes without even having to take your shoes off, as well as being completely watertight and compact enough to store in a saddlebag. i've been lusting after them for over 10 years now.

Manlet

my mechanic called and said he wants his overalls back

>Fat cruiser cuck

I ride a sportbike

Did u fug??

>Keep pretending the ninja 250 is a sports bike

>implying this isn't what power rangers look like

soon...

>

Fancy rainsuit m8

Nice post excel rims.

>pucks are still more worn than 99% of /dbt/

At that price, I'd see what Z leathers wants for a custom suit...

Yes, worn from getting up of the ground, not from riding!

Oy that's an Aerostich TEXTILE suit? Seems pricey... But if you can afford it, and you want it... Buy it.

that's not clever and makes no sense.

That hurts my feelings.

>he's scared of left turns still

Couldn't afford the excels. Talon hubs, bulldog spokes, and Dubya rims. Motostrano should have them shipped by Friday.

Rip in Peace.

That dude is my fuckin hero. He's what made me want to be an ER doc.

I'm going about the same speed, nothing wrong with that.

You want to chase wheelies longer, pop lower/slower or learn to change gears, not much else to say.

Still pretty cool m8

You didn't say nothing about loadin the forks like that.

Too bad bmw killed him.

Thanks. I'll post pictures whenever I get the wheels on.

Fuckin BMW man. Should put him on an R1 or an RSV4.

i usually use second gear and pop it at about 35-4500rpm depending on the bike.
first gear is too slow to stabilize properly for me and is too jerky.
though i spend most of my time doing it on my DS bikes ill try to get some decent ones on my vstrom soon

i know it's worth it. i haven't seen a single negative review on the suits in all the years i've been wanting one. it's just hard to press that button, user. so hard.

it's loading the forks but it's also kicking back down onto the rear passenger footpeg at the same time to take the weight off after

Is it a bad idea to buy your first motorcycle in a city 120 miles away and ride it home? I can't find what I want in town and have no experience besides the msf course on a 200cc.

Wait this $1000 shit isn't even leather nor real kevlar?

aerostich.com/media/oldsite/sec3.html

second video looks fun as fuck

5'6 and a bit under 130lbs... I lost my sense of hunger after an accident.

Can flat foot my bike so it doesn't really bother me.

is it a bad idea for you to shitpost in dbt?

Nightly reminder Harley a best

>mfw the big girl can move

youtube.com/watch?v=8oaathrV8Hg

>responds to an actual, legitimate comment with an actual, legitimate shitpost, while calling it shitposting
it can be, depending on how long ago your MSF course was. the best course of action is probably to go early, find an empty parking lot, and practice your skills again for a while. then you take back roads home.

>nobike for 1 month
>let a $1500 sv650 slip through my fingers because of classes
>Nothing makes me happy unless I'm on a bike at this point
>no bikes available around area, except cruisers and dirt bikes

fuck this state. Ohio is teaming with bikes I'd buy right now, but I have no way to get it home if I wanted it. Everything I've check out so far have been POS, and one I couldn't even ride home even if I had wanted it and the guy acted like it was fine. Fucking delusional people here.

>funky town playing in the back

>funky town

>tfw you will never be this good

that's a really nice marketing text. We and they know leather is safer and you can get a leather suit for that price or they wouldn't need to use things like
>Its superior comfort, easy workability
that's literally their only arguments.

I'll stick to leather

Does make me feel like buying a set of cones to set up and ride around though.

This is/was my plan but Denver roads are pot-holed and everyone drives 10 over the posted speed. Idk, all the craigslist bikes around here are stolen or overpriced.

Update on DBT stickers - vinyl shop is working on them right now. I was hoping to have them by Friday, but they pushed me back because I'm not a big order for them.

>Does make me feel like buying a set of cones to set up and

Thats reminds me of uni when we used to steal those shits when we were drunk.

it also goes on over your work clothes without having to take your shoes off and actually fits in a pannier.

youtube.com/watch?v=8i_3a4NPNTA

the gymkhanabusa gained a gsx-r tail since then

youtube.com/watch?v=bNTJK_TMiBI

>have red baiku
>cant buy 80's retro super eurobeat and dbt stickers because they will look like shit.

I still steal them

GiXXeRBUSA! a best..

KEK!

I got mine in Ft Collins a couple weeks back after trolling craigslist and dealing with and endless series of liars and retards. Christ, buying used is fucking annoying.

I know that feel - my old Ninja was red and purple.

Having a teal and purple stripe scheme is pretty nice.

You could get the super eurobeat in custom colours to match your bike. I don't remember which /osg/ guy is selling them but I'm pretty sure he has a choice of colours for that particular sticker.

I'm sure that makes it a lot easier for the guy. I noticed his fat busa exhausts knocking over a cone in the first video.

Narrowed it down to a few bikes. What would dbt get?
vancouver.craigslist.ca/nvn/mcy/5541455728.html
Alright price but lots of mods and "altered" title
vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/mcy/5569195291.html
07 with 55 000km pretty high; I'm unsure how long these bikes can go
vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/mcy/5566252809.html
Little bit pricier but 6000km on an 08 seems worth it
vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/mcy/5562607299.html
Comes with race fairings and two sets of wheels. I'd like to learn how to race so this could be a good choice

Not sure guys; budget it 6500 but prices are fucked near me. There was a bone stock 06 zx6r with low k for 5500 but that sold within an hour. I had a 650r for a few years and learned how to ride on an old bored out 250 2 stroke so I know how to ride just unsure on the Yamaha or kawasaki. Selection is scarce and prices are high right now but I don't know how much longer I can go without a bike

things could go wrong, but what you could do is buy it, find a parking lot to re-acquaint yourself with the bike, then ride it home

nice.

will do m8, but i think i know a nerdy girl that liked me and does that weird carfting shit that might have those vinyl cuter printer thing.

where do you live?

>nerdy
>weird carfting shit
>vinyl cuter printer thing
>>/reddit/

What is /dbt/ opinion of a 1994 cbr1000f. Not my first bike.

If you want an R6 stick it out and find an 09. Please don't buy that 55000km bike.

Sorry im a normie, but i find those adult girls that try to act like cute anime characters and do stuff with carboard and construction paper weird.

KY

I had one for a few years. Red/blk/white. Best color combo. Other than being stupid heavy and huge.. And topping out around 145-150, it's a super comfy bike. I rode from Louisville, KY to Tampa in one day and could still walk afterwards. The reg/rec like to die a lot. And cam chain tensioner. Best to mod it to get rid of the rattle. Very solid bike though.

Look at who I found today.

I also put a full v&h system on it. Sounded great.

Where did you get this picture of me

>Valentino Rossi

I'm not gonna buy the one with 55k. I more posted that to show that prices here suck.
If you don't mind me asking why do you say 09? I was ready to buy the 08 with 6000km on it because I'd love a bike with that low of mileage.

did you point out his strips

>If you don't mind me asking why do you say 09? I was ready to buy the 08 with 6000km on it because I'd love a bike with that low of mileage.
08 should be alright actually. You want the model with YCC-I and when they bumped the midrange. I thought it was 09, but it looks like they did it in 08.

Double check though.

Man, I miss my Husky, but I love my Berg.

The Conti tires were nice on the Husky, but the Pilot Powers on the Berg aren't bad.. had them on a DRZ before.

Should have just swapped the Conti's to the Berg before I sold the Husky.

> person man handling a busa
> precise as fuck
> Japanese dub of Funky Town
> mfw

>Road tyres
>On a dirt bike
Blasphemy

I used to ride dirtbikes with my step dad back when i was a young teen. I'm taking my MSF course this weekend, and I want to get a drz400 after I pass. How much hooning can you do on a drz compared to a crf125? I don't expect to do 5 foot jumps on it, but is the suspension good enough to do some fast pace trail riding and moderate jumps? It looks to be 120 pounds heavier so it seems like it would be abit harder to hoon about on.

Depends, do you do single trails or more open trails?

drz is fine on open trails but about 30kg too heavy for single trails.