Wow user, is that a DeLorean?

>Wow user, is that a DeLorean?

Other urls found in this thread:

kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5568528811.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Heavy as fuck but I loved my Z31!
I just got a 2009 Lancer Ralliart, but now that I think about it, I should have just got one of these in good condition. Would have been a hell of a lot less.

Fuck I miss that car.

>"you know, that silver car from the 80's! that one from the movie!"

I always wondered how the aftermarket was for this car and its engine, I feel like it doesn't have much in terms of tuneability

There is still time.
Decent Z31 turbos are slowly appreciating.

All you do is add more boost. That's about it.

they dont

I'm not a huge fan of Nissans, but Z31s and Z32s are some of my favorite cars

There is a kit or two which help firm up suspension, which this car needs since it squats under any acceleration but it's actually a really good time to drive!
You really do just need to add boost, too. Or run it as is, it'll run on 87 stock since it's only about 9 psi and the pistons are 8.1:1 on the 84/95. After that I think it went to 9:1 and like 6 psi?

Either way, 3L V6 single turbo = lotsa boost potential AND it's the built VG30ET they use in their race cars just detuned and lower boost. Things will be solid until 20 psi on stock internal. Hell, even the 5 speed gear box will hold up to 300hp.

After that you'll probably wanna drop in a 5-speed from a 240sx.

The five speed can deal with 500, if the internet is to be believed. They built these things like tanks, which explains why they weigh as much as one.

Yeah that weight issue was a tough one, but that V6 is torquey.
Real squishy suspension, though.
Real squishy.

Pretty sure you can put any suspension that fits a 240sx onto this thing though, which aughta fix that up nicely.

No, the rear suspension is coil next to shock. You have to get high pressure shocks and coils or create your own mounting bracket for coil overs.

Hey user, I didn't know you had an old 911

>haha sweet back to the future, man!
Almost every fucking time I went through a drive-through while I had this car

Also same story when I owned a mkii supra

>wow man dont die drifting on the togay

How was it owning a MKII Supra?
Would you recommend it?

What a great looking car.

when when I had an AW11 a group of teenager girls asked my about my 'delorean' and I just went along with it.

You can modify them if you do lots of research into how to use parts from other nissan models.

How fucking dumb are you people?

Just because things don't directly fit doesn't mean things can't be made to fit..

This car used parts off other nissans..
Swaping subframes etc..

It can be done but it's probably too hard for the average Veeky Forums nerd to do, so instead they post here and waste their lives playing WOW and watching anime.

>Wow! Nice MR2, user!

how mad are you

>nice charger!
>nice camaro!
>nice mustang!
>is it a hellcat?

Pretty mad.

Sometimes the stupidity here really is amazing.

I get that with a real DeLorean; I say, "No, it's a Fiero with a body kit."

A surprising number of them believe it, too.

The funny part is that would probably be a performance improvement if it WAS a Fiero with a body kit.

Got asked if this was a Honda

Picture didn't post

>not having teenage girls laugh whenever they see you putting shopping in the front.
Other than that the only other car ive had mine mistaken for was some old retiree thought it was a fiat X1/9 at first.

i had a girl argue and then shit talk to her friends about how my jaguar XJ is not a jaguar because she googled "jaguar XJ" and it doesnt look like mine... i never lived that down because they find it funnier to shit talk about it and all their friends ignore the facts and continue bullying.

>i had a girl argue and then shit talk to her friends about how my jaguar XJ is not a jaguar because she googled "jaguar XJ" and it doesnt look like mine... i never lived that down because they find it funnier to shit talk about it and all their friends ignore the facts and continue bullying.

That's what you get for hanging out with normies.

>Drive a poverty spec Boxster
>kiddies think it's a Carrera GT

Y-you too

>be driving 2L 4 banger
>complete with dings in the side and scuffed bumpers
>lose traction taking off
>loud as fuck because my air filter broke so I put a 5$ pod filter on it
>kids on the side of the road cheering me on
>kid starts screaming omg he's dropped a V12 in it!
>legitimate expressions of awe and excitement
>irl my car is just noisy
g-gee thanks guys

Normies think noise = speed

It's why I want to get bypass pipes so at least my car can sound as fast as it looks to them

>guy asks if he can take a pic of my "cool" bike today
>it's just a shitty 50cc Aprilia

T-thanks mister

>unsure
>look it up
>completely true
wow. This is a sad day for reality.

>people ask me about my e-bike all the time
>lazy fibreglass and plywood saddlebag battery case i made.
>750w motor
I am really proud of it. makes a whole 60km in one charge.

4 times in a week, im so confused

The only thing I do with my bike is keep it looking new, I had to replace a broken plastic part and wash it pretty often

Apparently that's reason enough for a picture

For the V6; an Automatic 4-cylinder is slower than walking.

>cool Ferrari, user!

this has never happened with a mustang...right?

Happened to a friend of mine back when he had a bright red V6 shitstang with a giant MUSTANG decal on the side

Wait are you the guy who owns that 2+2 in that pic?

Can I have your 5-spoke Longchamp XR4's for my Z31 lol

Agreed. Bright red mustangs at some times seem like Ferrari....

why u lie tho,

Nice
-Supra
-Delorean
-Rx7
-Daytona
-5.0 Mustang

You forgot
>944

Damn it I knew there was one more too.

Is that the turbo model?

>bro, nice ae86
>haha you do much drifting in that thing?
>how can you afford a sports car like that??

Normie girls

Real talk, is this thing smaller on the inside than an NA Miata?

They only had a turbo model in the States

They're both cramped and sparse as fuck. The AW11 has a hardtop which may or may not be a good thing for you, but the convertible top makes the Miata feel a bit more spacious

>didn't get the joke

>Neat AE86, I bet you paid an arm and a leg for that!

Where the fuck am I even supposed to find an ae92 GTS
Literally my dream car and I never even see them, much less find one up for sale. Everywhere I've been it's been easier to get an ae86 or AW11 than that

I can see how people could confuse that for the coupe version of the AE86

i'd pay so much for a clean 80s/90s model car like that

I live in kansas and someone offered to trade theirs for my aw11 plus cash on their end but i wasn't interested. It's in pretty alright condition, runs and drives, has coilovers. He wants 1000$ for it but doesn't have a title, says he has the paperwork for a new one though. If you're interested/and or willing to make the trip for it I can link you the ad?

Dude they're fucking shitbox-tier here. I can find a bunch on my local CL for ~$1000

what the fug :.DDD

Mine was a pile of shit, but goddamn, I loved it. Ultimately got rid of it instead of fixing it for a z31 because I wanted T-tops, but I regret it. If you can find one in good shape, hell yes go for it. I havent bonded with a car that hard since.

You might not be around anymore but holy shit I do have an aw11 I was thinking about trading and a hankering for some cash. please, do link the ad if you're still here

>That's a nice Suzuki, user!

You might've misheard, I know the engine is, stock, good for up to 500 hp.

The most common manual gearbox they had will usually take 250-300 comfortably.

Honestly though, the VG30 is a bit of a shit engine to work on - if I was going to own another Z31 (and I probably won't, even though I do like them), the first thing I'd to is convert it to either run a VQ35DE or an RB25DET. It has plenty of room for either engine, but that VG30E had such a shitty manifold design and EFI layout that I just gave up on it after diagnosing half a dozen running issues.

Here you go m8

kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5568528811.html

>Nice RX7/Supra/Fox Body/944. Where did you buy that body kit?

I've kinda learned to love working on the VG30E
Once you get a few hundred hours of working on the thing, you find out neat little shortcuts.
But, it can be a bitch.
Switching to an electric fan saves a lot of space.