Rims

I just got my rota grids on 17x9.5 and 17x9 and one of the front wheels is wobbling and bouncing/jumping when I'm driving it

Other urls found in this thread:

good-win-racing.com/Mazda-Performance-Part/61-1558.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You need to properly tighten it. Chances are the bore of the wheel and hub on your car are different
You need hubcentric rings
/thread

When I had rotas on my wrx I needed new lug nuts. You might need "tuner" lug nuts because the part that goes up against the wheel comes in different angles.

What wheels are these Veeky Forums I know they're enkeis but what model?

I got tuner lug nuts and the other front wheel is fine just one front acts up

pretty much /thread

>Rota

I want some rota grids in 17, but in smaller dimention, like 17x8 or 17x7.5, AND in 5x120 pattern.

can't really find em' anywhere.

>I got rotas
>now im having problems
what a fucking suprise.

what the hell would cause that?

That's a pic of XXR wheels tho.

Neck yourself m8

Cheaply cast reproduction wheels being used as if they were forged track wheels

Stop pretending to be a car enthusiast and buy a camry.

You will only lose interest in pretending you are a car person when you hit around 30 anyway.

"I love cars but I have resposibilties is what you will say"

Fucking rota, faggots not even real car enthusiast, fuck off!

so if they were used for just daily driving, they wouldn't get utterly obliterated by a pot hole?

Better than the shit house rotas you bought.

You have the wrong wheel nuts you idiotic rota faggot

OH NO IT'S NOT LIKE EVERY WHEEL IN THE WORLD HAS TO BE FUCKING BALANCED RIGHT RETARD?

Fucking mouth breather.

Balance your fucking wheels retard

Probably not, the vast majority of wheels on cars are cast alloy or pressed steel so they hold up great 99% of the time

When you go to $400 a set reproduction wheels, you're looking at very cheap alloys, made cheaply, in a cheap chinese factory, with cheap tools, by underpayed, unskilled workers.

in that picture in particular, that was the result of a pothole. happened in chicago. car was an evo x

for the same money you could have gotten these: good-win-racing.com/Mazda-Performance-Part/61-1558.html

>strong
>respectable brand
>light
>even looks good

You do realise there are different qualities of casting?

Some cast wheels are better made then others.

but wouldn't the 6 spoke wheel be somewhat more sturdy than an 8 spoke one? i always thought the more spokes plus the increased thinness per added spoke, the weaker a wheel gets (only applying this to wheels with evenly spaced, straight spokes).

I've ran wheels with rings, and without and never noticed a difference, or had any wobble. acorn or shank style lug nuts do a good job centering it.

running ultra low profile tires possibly?

In some cases you will be fine without rings, in others where the hub is significantly bigger it will shake.

You do realise it's very hard to get any job in the phillipines without qualifications as the country is so over populated?

Taxi and Jeepney drivers are the only jobs unqualified Filipinos do and usually only because a family member felt sorry for them and bought them a vehicle in order to earn some money.

which one Veeky Forums?

sorry for shit editing

The first ones.

left or right?

right.