Why don't we like him again, Veeky Forums?

Why don't we like him again, Veeky Forums?

He actually bought an iphone.

literally who?

He's a cuck that doesn't do any of his own wrenching

All of his articles are "ME", or "I", or "Myself"

Narcissism isn't an endearing trait

he's rich, obnoxious, and makes poor choices and complains about them to make more money off poor fags

Modern "wrenching" on modern cars is basically impossible with the amount of technology and engineering that goes into modern automobiles. I would agree with you say he had owned older cars (say 20+ years), but the ones he has are quite exotic machines. You would have to be a master tech to be able to work on them.

underbite
lisp

He could've wrenched on his hummer and Nissan.

umm...no

what kind of car does he own again? i've never heard him talk about it before

He buys and lives with the cars before giving opinions about them, it's not poor, also he makes jokes

Umm yes.

He's a narcissist kike that is extremely obnoxious and not funny.

He works for Jalopnik, which automatically means he's a faggot nu-male.

He's a condescending faggot that talks down to literally everyone

What you mean is

>rednecks and baby boomers can't figure out how to work on modern cars.

Isn't Nu male just a red neck term for anyone who isn't a red neck and reads books?

By redneck logic a college professor is a nu-male and inferior to someone who works with his hands at an unqualified minimum wage job.

This. I would have no problems with this dude if he didn't talk down to just about everyone I've ever seen him interact with.

Spotted the nu male

Spotted the red neck.

Also just because Veeky Forums doesn't like him, doesn't mean more normal human beings don't like him.

Do you even into iPhone?

>image.jpg

>I wasn't able to film but here's an autistic re-enactment of what happened!

No

A nu-male is a term for dumb hipsters and people who have no capabilities for self-sufficiency no matter the skill or trade. Their skills end at Tumblr blogging and taking their Smart Four-Two to the coffee shop. They rarely have practical skills, have low testosterone, and aren't very bright despite resorting to their Thesaurus every time they want to make a rant about the world.

To add, they don't necessarily have to be hipsters. Nu-males can be typical fedoralords/neckbeards and can vary on political stances. Granted, they typically lean liberal, I have seen several conservative or libertarian-leaning nu-males at my school.

DID YOU NOT WATCHING THE FUCKING VIDEO

there were legal reasons for that retard

What the fuck is even the point of making videos.

DeMuro is cringe as fuck to watch.