Accelerate to posted speed limit

>accelerate to posted speed limit
>enable cruise control
>watch humorously as everyone behind (even those keeping pace much further back) eventually get leadfoot an get right up on you
>casually bend your arm so its noticable outside the car window from behind and get in an even more relaxed position while overly pronouncing your neck looking left and right at the scenery making it obvious you're in no rush
>if its a non-solid yellow or the lanes expand chuckle as they waste gas to get a few feet ahead and no real viable time made up

That car has a crazed feminest look in its headlights.

Prius c a shit, larger model gets better milage

>in the passing lane

>better

the only model thats more efficient is the Prius Eco but its noticeably more expensive

>at night
>wearing sunglasses
>with the rearview mirror tipped
>seat lounged back as far as possible

#triggered!!!!

>blow past at 110
>throw bag of nails and screws out the window

Hope you're really not in a rush.

inb4 edgy

it doesnt matter which lane it is, i just went on a cross country trek thru every possible type of road configuration, its always the same

the best was during some hilly areas of the nation which cruise control efficiently keeps you at the speed no matter the grade up or down hill, yet gasfags would feel threatened since it will use RPM's to get up the hill at the speed but they think you're trying to question their manhood and quickly speed up ,then on the down hill all the idiots who think the speedlimit doesnt count on downgrades wanna speed up.

since the car is mostly in EV mode it makes hearing every other engine even easier to notice the unnecessary changes of RPMs

>not just using the flip option on rearviews that make the bright lights dimmed

Literally 'I am gay and like penises in my anus' the post.

>drive up behind you doing 130
>hold my full brights and horn on until you get the fuck out of my way

see this then i casually click the automated side mirror adjusters up or down a bit from your headlight's level and keep going

>Pull along side on the shoulder
>draw my 12 gauge
>shoot your 155 section eco tyres out

you sure you can hit a target that small?

Kek

theres this section near my house where it's a 35 limit but could probably be a 45. I always do cruise control at 37 mph because I know a cop waits around the bend. Always kek when someone passes me then slams on the brakes when they notice the cops

I find a lot of people don't know about this.

what

The little flipper on the bottom

My favourite thing is when people get visibly angry because you're going at the speed limit.

Chill out homies.

>My favourite thing is when people get visibly angry because you're going at the speed limit.

You seem similar to someone I used to know. At work, we used to have this very religious guy who is very self-rightous. He had various traffic stories including one where he REGULARLY goes into the passing lane and sets cruise to the speed limit.

So even if you want to pass a different car, you cannot go faster than the speed limit since now all the cars are piled up behind him. We told him that isn't right, but he retorted that we want people to break the law. He pointed out that he was going the speed limit and was making sure that others obeyed the law. At that time, I felt that if he could, he would have also said that he was making sure that others obeyed the law of God. Hmm, how I said it might not make sense to this thread's readers, but that guy was quite religious and hung up on being self-rightous due to the religion. He was even homeschooling his children so that they would not be corrupted by what he called liberal public schools system.

He enjoyed seeing other people get angry that they couldn't break the law while he was there. AND YES, when he was transporting his children, he would go into the HOV lane and go only the speed limit. He's one of those people that is the source of traffic jams and stop-and-go traffic because the more cars that pile up behind him, the more that hysteresis builds up. He enjoys being the plug in a bottleneck. Self-rightousness indeed.

>>throw bag of nails and screws out the window

How does one make a nail/screw dispenser that doesn't look obvious? I guess it would have to be located under and behind the rear bumper where the dispenser outlet can't be seen. The problem is there is no guarantee only the target car is nailed since the nails persist in the road and bother everyone else.

>In UK
>Have installed camera in rear
>Record tailgaters, pass footage to police
>Get £30 per succesful dangerous driving conviction

If you're in the UK it's well worth signing up for the scheme, there's a big lag between the incident and the conviction but currently I make £100-300 a month just on my regular commute out of these morons. One guy in a subaru I've ripped off 6 times now, and the chump keeps on coming

>tfw I slow down to speed limit for known speed trap
>person gets stuck behind me starts to get mad, but can't pass so they're still at the speed limit
>we pass the cop car and they calm down, sometimes give a little wave
>mfw

That sounds fucking hilarious.

(you)