/drg/ Danganronpa General: Natsumi a qt Edition

Previous Thread: Last thread hit image limit.

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)! (as if)

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/Ux8ENExR

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10856068
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RUN

Pls gib cameo

>seikos thick ass

>didn't get to see the crime scene
What a shame

Characters that did nothing wrong

Friendly reminder that Natsumi did absolutely nothing wrong and Sato, Sakakura and Hinata did absolutely everything wrong

>Tfw no talent

>Sounosuke Izayoi gets to pound that ass every night

We see that in the game, though. So there wasn't a special need, I think.

I wanted to name it Natsumi did nothing wrong Edition but those are spoilers so didn't go through with it.

Soon i hope

Talking to Koizumi (and maybe Kuzu and Peko) to explore the murders could have been one of his motives for joining the project.

Because Juzo have to be a dick to everyone they will never ever play together again

In all honesty it seems like he might be a truth seeker in some regard since he was willing to make a run past security

soon he will have the talent of ultimate detective along with many others
but for what purpose

You are holding it wrong, hold it like this.

I'm fucked up...

>She lost her player 2

THE FEELS AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

You think the Ultimate Blacksmith would create some fancy "toys" for their bedroom play?

Is he talking from experience as a top Boxer, maybe? Where no one else could give him a challenge?

Ultimate ??? always means Ultimate Detective.

And now I have to go through ten more episodes knowing that a couple of asshats ruined my OTP.

Kodaka is really laying it on thick.

I'm tempted to be known as the juzo user just so everyone pours their hate into me

I'm saying I would've liked to see it in the anime as well, I don't think they gave enough focus to the incident itself

Go for it, it would be nice change of pace to not be the lynch target.

Because we already know what happened from DR2

There's no need to waste air time re-telling shit we already knew.

It would have just hurt that much more if it was longer.
Just let her go, user. ;_;

>See you tomorrow
>TOMORROW NEVER COMING

When will Juzo die.

why would you want that, user?

i think it would've had a lot more impact but then again we already know the details so it mightve been a bit boring...

When they execute the Traitor

Right after he murders Munakata

Someone post Sato with the yandere trance face

Which arc are you enjoying more, anons? Future or despair?

FUCK YOU KODAKA

>Be reserve course student who is fanboy of Hope's Peak
>Murder happens and all you want to do is talk to photography girl to try and get more information
>The school Gestapo comes as you try to run past security
>Fucks you up and puts his foot on you while saying how much you're trash
>All you wanted to do was get some information

I liked Future episode 1 and 2, but not 3.

I though despair episode 1 and 2 were okay but I liked episode 3.

They're both terrible reeeeeeeeee

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

I like Despair arc a bit more since it now seems to head into some interesting stuff. Future arc is fine, but the mot recent episode was spent mostly doing pointless shit and stroking munakata's edge cock

Hope that guy's still around.
森土島 新姿 Moridojima Shinji, Mori meaning forest and Dojima just being a family name, but also containing "doji" which when written in kana can mean "clumsy". Smushed "morimoto" and "dojima" together since Morimoto is a boring name. Shinji is also a real name but using kanji to mean "New form"

美剣 勝神 Mitsurugi Kagami, "Beatiful Sword, God of Victory".

This one?

this ?

Future. Despair arc is fine but I don't like how they're handling the pacing on certain events.

Yes I know Future is moving fast as well but it works given the situation and makes for a more tense atmosphere which I enjoy a lot more. Plus it has best girl Kyoko in it

despair

banter is too absolute.

Meant the one where she says she'll protect Mahiru

I agree completely with . Future episodes 1 and 2 were a blast, episode 3 was underwhelming. I don't care much for the SoL so I didn't like episodes 1 and 2 but today's episode was great.

He could have waited until classes were over. It was already sunset

You know she's dead.

she is fucking nuts

>no ED with sweet memories and hope fragments in today's episode
>because there's no place for hope and memories anymore

Delete this.

Trust a normie with no talent to fuck everything up.

Thanks user

I'm staying up just for you, user! I like the fusion with Shinji's name, and Kagami is straight, and to the point!

Next up there's the Ultimate Tennis Ace (Female). She's the brown athlete girl of the class, so I guess her name should mean green? She's pretty gullible/trusting, but super loyal and protective of her friends.

There's also the Ultimate Hair Stylist (Female), who's a perfectionist with more neatness and organization than a personal secretary. She's so OCD that while she's cutting someone's hair, she vacuums up the fallen hair before it hits the ground.

strawpoll.me/10856068

There's something strangely interesting about evil women making good boys into edgelords

Must have been fun silencing the kids that found her body, and possibly her family too.

Anyone else noticed that Hinata was actually somewhat gifted?

He could compete with Chiaki in games, could easily talk with people around him and even hit the ultimate boxer in a fist fight.

Will Nanami get jealous if she sees Hinata and Natsumi hanging out?

Chiaki getting cucked is my favorite thing about this episode

well no, not anymore, she's dead

He's just like Nagito to a lesser degree. Nagito is an incredibly gifted mind but chooses to think he's less than trash. Hinata is a talented guy but he's not good enough to be with the other Hopes.

Maybe Hinata is the Ultimate All-rounder or Ultimate Jack-of-all-trades?

What does it mean to be talented?
If you're otherwise a world record breaking prodigy in a field, but there's some guy who's just a tiny little bit better, do you get ignored in favour of them? Placed on the reserve course, or whatever?

DOUJIN / SMUTFIC IDEAS

>Anything from the aphrodisiac scene
>Chisa and Munakata, with Boxer getting c u c k e d
>Hajime and Natsumi
>Threesome between Izayoi, Haruka, and Seiko

Any more ideas?

Someone would be everyone's hope.

Spin the bottle with genocider.
All the boys are tied up and gagged and the bottle dictates the first victim.

drugged Seiko and Ruruka hate-sex

>Haruka

Nanami and Fuyuhiko Natsumi competing for Hinata's dick

>>Anything from the aphrodisiac scene
Didn't someone say they were writing this?

what does the chinese say

This is an extremely stupid theory, but what if it turned out that, at the very end, Juzo was actually responsible for everything?

Like, it turns out that when he was a kid, he bullied Junko so thoroughly, she developed her despair fetish. He may have also possibly convinced Mukuro to join the military.

Regardless, what would happen if that turned out to be true?

That sounds like bullshit but I would believe it if it were true

death people cant cuck user

That would be incredibly hilarious.

"Life is simply unfair, don't you think? There are moments when a single Boxer can make a world go extinct."

Yep. I've got a little bit of the introduction to finish, but... well, after tonight's despair inducing episode I need to re-adjsut my focus before trying to write erotica.

I do have a Genocider fic in the works, but that idea does sound... delightful~

boxer forcing himself on blue-kun female guard

Be sure to include lots of hugging.

Am I the only one who got tsundere vibes from Natsumi when she approached Hajime? It seemed like a by the book scenario for a romance anime

SEIKO HATEFUCKING EITHER MIKAN OR RURUKA

WHEN?

well he was the only non blue guy there ;o;

SHSL Normie

delete this character

I really want Juzo to die but the more he is shown the less likely he will die
I dont like him
not his attitude and not his weedman imitation hair

If you think about it, Kuzuryuu also was tsundere as fuck.
He clearly wanted to attend the party, but was putting on his act.
Natsumi seemed to me the same way. Talking shit to hide her insecurities.

Of course! How could a girl possibly contain herself with all those cute boys waiting in anticiptaion for their turn?

I assume the victims would just be anons? As much as killing off a few beloved boys would be fun, it rather messes with canon.

When I get through my backlog. I'm good, not fast.

盲憐 緑 Mouren Midori, Mouren being "blind compassion", or perhaps "ignorant mercy". Midori literally just means green and is a common name. Alternatively, make it 緑子 "midoriko" just to make it longer or more femenine or whatever. I do feel that her family name is also perhaps a little too bluntly unsubtle but then again...

観癖 破奈子 Kanpeki Hanako, Kanpeki which usually means "perfection" is written instead with "appearance" and "habit (with the connotation of "bad habit", dictionary also lists "vice"), and Hanako which usually means "Flower child" here being written with "Destroy", the "na" from "naraka (hell)", and "child".

god i felt so bad for her

Wow, Hope's Peak Academy surely doesn't recruited Ultimate Web Designer

Be sure to refer to and the other replies, for your list.

He does seem to be based off of Haiji's beta designs and Haiji was responsible for Monaca, who became mini!Junko.