amazon.com/KiWAV-Motorcycle-kickstand-support-outdoor/dp/B00CPGQ1GO/
youtube.com/watch?v=i1y1__t_MdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for fuck honda

good forced meme OP
may i repost it on r-eddit

nth for honda a best

its all yours my friend

thanks m8 I appreciate it. sounds cool, and there are a ton of XB12s here and they look fantastic. Idk though, I want a sporty but a buell just seems so cool. how hard is it to get parts?

>nth for honda stronk

how should i credit you? is it ok if i write something like this:

"the faggot OP with his forced meme makes another awful /dbt/"

thats a funny way of saying KTM you have there

That sounds great to me my friend

God damn I'd love to jump that canyon!

kek this is a dank meme right here

sounds good. a few notes though:

>faggot OP
bit redundant. all ops are fags.

>forced meme
>awful /dbt/
arent they all?

Might be my favorite picture of the trip honestly.

And on such a shitty day too

Pretty much all bike segments are subjective.

gonna go ride. l8r.

>Pretty much all bike segments are subjective.
the more you know

I'd still jump.

What litrebike is best for my fourteen year old nephew to learn on?

>bike 1/10
>lady manhands/10

fireblade. hondas street bikes are always the weakest in their class.

Well you'll want something that he can grow into so I'd say go straight to a busa. He can turbo it after a few weeks of riding so he doesn't get bored.

Cafe racer and cruisers appeal to nobike cucks.

Easy as shit. Harley Davidson stocks everything and I have a hole in the wall harley shop do maintenance when I am too busy. Extremely simple to work on but job and shit ya know. Its only the EBR 1190 RX/SX that you can't get parts for.

Buell is so much better than a sporty. Even the local banditos appreciate the buell when I show up to the bar. My crazy ass bike gang uncle has a full on drag tube frame buell. Everybody loves them and they are always a conversation piece.

the bike is a 5/10 tbqh.

>fireblade
>riding such a cucktier motorcycle
BOSS HOSS
O
S
S

H
O
S
S

Litre bikes are girls bikes/old men bikes, 14 year old should be riding a god machine
youtube.com/watch?v=6QGKVxu1IZc

He isn't homosexual

Then explain people that own cafe racers/bobbers/choppers?
They obviously have a bike.

Post your no-bike fagget

Literaly Cuckold: the movie
youtube.com/watch?v=3f_sf-Nabrs

I got a tiny bike that I use as a commuter (no car). Rear tire needs a change, and I kinda need something durable (as-fuck, if possible).

How do I go about finding a decent 3.00-17 tire? Any suggestions? Pick unrelated, but it is on my morning commute.

Must be a fag if he can't ride a dirt bike

>mfw
I kind of want one. I just wish they looked cooler. how does the perimeter brake feel?

denver.craigslist.org/mcy/5561604037.html
denver.craigslist.org/mcy/5548880264.html
denver.craigslist.org/mcy/5565478603.html

He's fourteen, he's about ten years too late for a dirtbike

I am 2 bikes my fellow angry cuckold hipster :)

>ive always wanted to own a motorcycle

My first boss was a ~300 pound road paver/farmer. He had a Buell. Was pretty nice looking bike tbqhfam.

The Boss Hoss's I saw at Sturgis would jerk over to the side eveytime they revved them at a stop. But apparently the torque is neutralized once you let the clutch off.

>his dad didnt get him riding dirt bikes when he was 4
what a fucking poofter, i bet he is a bottom too.

>you have to be young to ride dirtbikes
nice meme

what even is that?

Should have got a wizard, you are a complete shitcunt, fucking dead to me.

Would either of these be a good idea?
amazon.com/HBs-Motorcycle-Aramid-Jeans-Approved/dp/B019CZUGVG/

amazon.com/KiWAV-Motorcycle-kickstand-support-outdoor/dp/B00CPGQ1GO/

dirt bikes are for children ;)

that's badass.

>hipster
>always wanted to own a motorcycle
>Prints one
>to fragile to touch
>cant ride it

Yeah, they look way cooler than poor man harleys as they can actually hang. Perimeter brake feels good however the initial bite is not nearly as smooth as a traditional set up (mind you I also have the larger 8 piston ZTL2 caliper). It takes some careful modulation to not do a stoppie but once you get the feeling it is second nature and very consistent. I'm a huge fan. Clutch is also very light compared to most bikes. Mind you no slipper clutch on the XB12 but you don't need such luxuries anyways.

Its what poor people who cant afford/have no ability to ride dirt bikes tell themselves to feel better about being shitcunts

Dirtbikes are what hillbillies who own pick up trucks ride on the weekend while being filthy casuals afraid of traffic.

Real men ride dual sports.

Anyone? I can see the ratings and reviews, but I want some >opinions
There's an old arcade machine restoration place down the road from me selling a wicker motorcycle. It's pretty damn detailed. I have no idea why anyone would make it though.

Yeah it looked like you had to be prepared for it. They always had one leg extended out further to compensate.

>trump posting
>2016

what does a slipper clutch do? and thanks for the info. this will always look more aesthetic to me though.

>out riding
>engine dies
>try to start it again
>crack
>pic related

K T M
T
M

real men plate their dirtbikes

Keep telling yourself that, dual sports are what shitcunts who can't ride single trails buy then they ride down a dirt road/fire trail and tell all their mates they do hard core off road riding.

real men ride REAL bikes.

unfortunately they objectively handle like shit and are slow when you ride them. slipper clutch essentially makes it so that if you fail to rev match on a downshift you can't lock up your rear tire. Only a big deal on fast bikes on a track or if you are a total newb who doesn't rev match.

stop arguing about dualsports and dirtbikes, we all know the real enemy are cruisercucks

I thought Adventure bikers did that?

That is called a shit bike, 2004 Cb250 two fifthy. Thats the fifth bike i had, my sixth is a 5th gen vfr800 that i hope gets delivered this week.

that isn't a bike, thats a piece of shit

>buying a into the 4 stroke meme
Thats pretty funny, should have got a 2 stroke

>enemy
They don't pose a thread

a plated dirt bike is a dual sport buttercups ;)
did i upset by insulting your coal rolling diesel truck thats only use is to haul around your dirt bikes?

hey brother, one day you will know what it means to manhandle a real bike.

>5th gen VFR800
I am jelly

They are next level sumo riders, it is where you progress after you have done enough dank willies down mainy

let me guess, you also know how to manhandle Tyrone's dick?

fucking cuck!

I'm pretty sure my next purchase will be KTM 1290 Adventure. But I intend to test ride both it and the GS1200 before I decide. I already have the K1600 and have thought about staying BMW since I already have tools and diagnostic devices for BMW. I don't plan to sell the K1600. But I have seen really good reviews of the KTM and honestly, I prefer the engine configuration to the boxer for off road use.

keep telling yourself that m8

come out and manhandle that through slickrock with us next year

I think it's a pretty impressive thing to create. For some reason I kind of regret that it's just a copy and not a copy of a copy so I can't call it simulacrum.

funny how your first thought is towards handling an african american man's phallus, when real bikers just want to talk about real motorcycles, brother.

>a plated dirt bike is a dual sport
Since when?

if you provide a shitbike I will make my way out there.

harleys aren't bikes, they are expensive unreliable fashion accesories

>cuckhold
>honda
coincidence?

> these numbers

>Filthy casual who drives his crossover to the off road course
do you wear a muscle tee with a roost guard too?
Since ever. What do you think the dual in dual sport means?

/dbt/ is mainly a feels thread.

Also look at the Tiger

Personally I think the 1200GS is kinda boring, it's just too smooth for a boxer.

not that i have any experience with either one but from what i can gather youd be far better off with an 1190 or 990 if you plan on leaving pavement.
the 1290 is just a glorified sport tourer

no no, you bring a "real bike" and come ride with us.

>he is a cuck for making a 3d sculpture of a bike
???

Whoa. Which one is that? I had a short internet look at Triumphs but did not see that model.

>trucks bike halfway across the US
implying you'd ride 1200 miles of slab on an orv to spend a week in moab?
whats your ride bruh? a golf?

Normally that you ruined a perfectly good dirt bike

>implying I want to own a vehicle to ride on the dirt
I mean I do but as a third or fourth bike. it doesn't really do much for me, brother.

And idolizing it instead of buying a real bike
>plus all that PLA probably cost him more than the actual bike would

Tiger Explorer XC

youll never really discover the best parts of a journey if you stay on pavement. its a boring way to go, but suit yourself.

>not living in the desert to begin with
oh city slickers. I only drive BMWs, no need to haul a bike around when the best trails are an hour or two away at most. Its the fucking tarmac twisties and mountains that are a pain to get to.
pic related. turn signals and a speedo really cramping your style?

Well that's the thing, I'm in Kansas and would primarily travel to Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, and Wyoming to fly fish and camp. I need an adventure bike that is good on the road and still capable for off road.

Could you actually imagine him riding off road?
He would fucking hate it, after 15 minutes of falling over and not being able to get his bike past shit he would be completely over it.

that's fine by me. if I were going to spend that money I would probably just get a jet ski or something.

just things that break off as soon as you do any real riding

i am sure he wouldn't be able to cope with the rough terrain after getting pounded in his boipussy by Tyrone all night long

You fags have fun discussing this shit you're talking about.
I'm gonna grab my bike and bake some cakes!

>Golf
Only if he enjoys watching his girl having a good time with some black dude.

I'm adding this to my short list. The BMW dealer in this region also sells Triumphs so I can maybe kill 2 birds with one stone.

Michelin Pilot Street.

Fine unless you fast, in which case you shouldn't be looking at commuter tier tyres in the first place.

>turn signals and a speedo really cramping your style?
and steel mufflers, DOT spec steel gas tanks, shitty tires and a myriad of other bullshit

then it might be a decent bikes for you, but try to get a test on an 1190 as well if theres any available

Damn schaaf gets that old cb500 moving...
youtube.com/watch?v=i1y1__t_MdE
Whats your excuse for being slow dbt?

>and steel mufflers, DOT spec steel gas tanks, shitty tires and a myriad of other bullshit
maybe in your commie state but in mine you can plate an offroad bike with just lights, odo, speedo and other basic cheap shit. dual sport is what normal people call a factory street legal dirt bike or a street legal factory off road bike.

I just want to survive and no curves in the area