2 3 1 fag

not hard

2 goes straight
3 turns left
1 turns left

ya

231 whats is this women-tier?

left turns yield until the intersection is clear, so 2 goes first
1 yields to the person to the right of him, assuming they both got to the intersection at the same time, so 3 goes next, then 1.

this is basic shit

i'll ask a more interesting one.

suppose you are waiting at a two way stop, and want to turn left. while waiting for it to be safe to turn onto the main road, someone pulls up to the opposite stop sign wanting to turn right. the main road is now clear. who goes? the person who arrived at the stop sign first (but is turning left) or the person who arrived second (but is turning right)?

Person 1 has to yield regardless.

Are you 15 years old?

123 if we're counting ascending, 321 if descending

Don't know how you hopeless cunts passed kindergarden

Right turn doesn't cross traffic (assuming in us) so goes first

3 has no yield sign so they are first
1 is to the right of 2 so 1 is next
2 is last
Doesn't matter which way they are going.

keks

straight line always goes before someone who turnes, so 3 always goes before 1. since 1 has to yield to both left and right, 2 goes before 3 before 1. i hope you don't have your license yet and drive on public roads

Are these all women who are just having a Mexican standoff at a non-stop intersection

/thread

Its not clear as the signs contradict each other. The sign 2 sees tells him that the next crossing is right before left, and hence he would have to let 1 go first. The sign 1 sees tells him that both 3 and 1 could go first. In reality this would best be resolved by signalling between drivers.

If 2 did not have that sign there it would be 231

But what about on a mini-roundabout?
Do Americans even have these?

>The sign 2 sees tells him that the next crossing is right before left, and hence he would have to let 1 go first.
No. That's a sign indicating a junction, he doesn't have to do anything about it, just that he should be cautious in case a vehicle rushes out on his right.

2 has just passed a sign that says that they have the right of way in the first intersection, so they gi first.
1 is sitting by a sign that says that traffic from both left and right have the right, and as such car number 3 must be allowed to go before him.

That makes the order 231

No, that sign says that you are coming up on an intersection/crossroad where you have the right of way. The image is a bit low-res, but as the sign on the right is a normal sign that says you have to yield to both ways of traffic it can't be anything other than pic related, which says that 2 will have the right of way

213? Its a roundabout; traffic coming from the left always have way of right, and you wait your turn

From what I am seeing, 2 has the sign from the related pic, which means "right of way for the upcoming junction" while 1 has a Yield sign.

3 should have that sign aswell (since he is on the same road as 2), meaning 1 has to Yield to him aswell because he's turning left. He wouldn't have to if he were turning right

2 3 1 is still correct

>1 turns left
Irrelevant where he is turning since he's behind a yield sign.

He just put the order into words

>irrelevant where he is turning since he's behind a yield sign
1 wouldn't have to wait for 3 if it were turning right, since their paths wouldn't cross in that case. But ofcourse, he would still need to wait for 2 either way

2, 3, 1

Depends on state laws in mine the first person to the intersection has right of way when both have a stop sign.

trick question
they're all driving on the wrong side of the road

if your answer is anything other than 231, you deserve to have your license revoked

found the femanons

this

whoever has the highest lifted truck of course

In terms of traffic fluentness only 231 makes most sense

What actually happens. At least here in Oregon.