FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwWC_R0jUW1c5k0BUTyStxd3bdP7XULeticRyDCYz2Q/edit?usp=sharing
>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJe7diwiyHc
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=36173
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Praise the Gods.

Not even 10 pages and we already filled the last thread with shitty images

We're an odd bunch.

>1917.
And now, a moment of silence.

Ahhhhh Crisis. Lovely to see you out of all the ocfags being the most active in these threads. You are truly our fagmaster

Trench Warfare when

FUCKING NOW

I wanna fuck the blue one.

But I don't want to be the master, I just wanna be a regular ole' fag.

ToO bAd.

Maybe, but it sounds like the blood stained and seeped into the suits. They might've done so at some point, but they were already stuck in the suits.

A bigger question is what the heads in FNAF 1 are. Guards? Hallucinations?

i couldn't think of a clever file name so i figured i'd just state the obvious instead.
here's what i listened to while working on it, it's some of the weirder stuff i like: youtube.com/watch?v=vJe7diwiyHc

What the fuck.

Maybe it goes like that one folklore I can't remember where if the body remains and it has not turned to dust, the spirit lingers still around the location of its death or something

>that eager smile on the left user
Alright, fag.

You cannot escape your destiny, oh fag-master.

Would put in a dumpster along with all the bons/10

>thoroughly scrubbing an animatronic with steel wool and bleach
Muh dick. I could see the spirit fighting the cleansing because it's a strange sort of exorcism

The back room must be packed full of costumes for her to wear.
The name of the fashion style escapes me, is it goth or something else?

The outfit looks nice but that pattern is lazy as fuck.

>You will never go over the top with the lads and charge valiantly into the fog shrouded corpse strewn quagmire nightmare of no man's land under a hail of Hun machine gun fire and world-endingly thunderous artillery screaming glory to King and Country.

Ww1 Au when?

God save the King.

something along those lines, yeah. i thought it'd be fun to try out something darker color palette-wise.

>you will never lay down your arms for a night and play rugby with those charming British chaps
>you will never have to return to fighting and regret having to kill those same lads

Gothic Lolita

Both? Sheesh, I was googling up "goth dresses" and "lolita dresses" and getting confused.
Thanks user.

Does anyone have the graffiti kingdom webm of frenchfred doing his movesets?

Had to do a bit of hunting.

Ah, thanks!

Where is this from?

I want to fuck baby

Finish your comic

Yeah, Sisters Location is defenetly based in a underground archive or some sort.

>graffiti kingdom

For King and Country

>For King and Country.
>Posts Americans.

FOR KING WILSON

Hopefully never again.

>Not wanting a European race war.
Cuck.

meow

What is this?

Connie pussy

What a dumb looking cat.

Wow you spelled cute wrong.

It doesn't look cute it looks stupid.

It's stupid, nigger.

5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=36173

So, you guys think something's gonna happen on August 8th? I'm betting we're gonna get a simple group photo of the FNaF 1 animatronics, but i'm hoping for Trailer 2.

Oh fuck, muh dick, that's pretty great
Translation when

Hot

Could be both

So, with our current roster of characters, who of them do you guys think will be an utter bitch that will cause many deaths?

Danke. Not a clue what Blonnie's saying, but something about his cock hanging out of the pants and smoking the fag in the final panel is great.

I really love this body shape for her.

If you were walking around out in the open would it be easier for the animatronics to catch you?

Did
actually happen? It sounds pretty hilarious.

Ain't me because I hate Civ5 with a burning passion.
Blou'll blever bluess bloo or whatever.

The little ballerinas will be Puppet 2.0.

I sincerely doubt we'll see most of the animatronics for more than a split second though, just like in FNAF 4.

I could definitely believe that. I know a few of them play Civ, and from the description alone I could name a bunch who act like that.

I don't remember any ocfags called dez or des, but who knows

>1 of them is incredibly obvious in that he's using clownfish to sound like a girl
Kek, is he referring to Twerp?

If anyone, probably Desh.

Wonder who this mystery person that was already in the call with them was that got that user in there, too

Does Desh play Civilization?

Desh's name on Steam isn't Desh though.

They said it was a crossposter from /utg/

I have no idea, it's just the closest name I can think of that's phonetically close to "Des" or "Dez". But looking through that thread, they said he's some crossposter from /utg/ so it could be someone entirely different. I'm also curious if "Chicken" is CDF, god help us.

That being said, it's possible that none of these people were from /5N@F/ considering how vague it was except for the guy with the girly voice.

>that spoiler
She only used the CDF name here.

Because every person who still cares about FNAF know each other well enough to have their skype profiles. Also
>too good to use the word lewd
What an insecure hipster faggot.

Sounds like he's not the only one who's an insecure faggot.

The minor scuffs to the paint over its entire body are done fairly well. The hands look a little weird though.
>Big plastic stompers.

These renders are creeping me out more than the game itself.

Whatever scares away /v/.

Really? I think it's cute as hell.
The feet are a bit much, but I love pretty much everything else.

I'll show you an insecure faggot
*unzips*

That's pretty good.

An stupid AND insecure faggot.

How does he stack up to the competition though?

>still not deleted
Man, even I think that's some bullshit.

Did anybody bother to report it?
I know I don't really care.

I'm surprised too. I promised I'd do it a while back and I figured now was as good a time as any. I sure hope the guy I said it to will see it.

Don't know, don't care either, more surprise on my part. I kind of hope SL Freddy is only visible by the Bonnie handpuppet like a small hard to see omen that also is funny when you stop to think about it.
Way to deliver, user. Cute cock.

I forgot this was the same Bonnie that worked at Fazbear's with everyone else.

>That formatting
>Those errors
C'mon man, pull it together.

i'm shocked he hasn't released the game already

>tfw I'll never sit around marathoning series on netflix all day while cinnablon sucks multiple consecutive orgasms out of me

Congratules, user. You're hereby the biggest loser faggot in this entire thread, and that's by no means an easy feat. Allow me to reward you by bestowing upon you the name "InsecureFaggotAnon".

FNAF World was a hell of an eyeopener for the guy. Gotta give him props for that, even if it did take him four games to finally agree with what everyone else had been saying for a year.

what happened with fnaf world

Aww, thanks. I'll put it up on the fridge so I can see it every day, right next to the other [Descriptor]user titles.

He released it too early without even move descriptors or anything beyond a bare-bones RPG.

Don't know why people keep acting like releasing the main games early was so bad, the games were done and he needed to feed and clothes his family.

To be fair, that was before he became rich enough to get God and Satan to voice act for him.

He was basically set for life after one, and two was clearly a rush job.