>Patch notes

wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_2

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXKDu6cdXLI
youtube.com/watch?v=qs_-emj1qR4
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WJEmu7SXGUA
youtube.com/watch?v=WdgLMslbDuY
youtube.com/watch?v=07Y0cy-nvAg
youtube.com/watch?v=eBShN8qT4lk
youtube.com/watch?v=V9AbeALNVkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Todd

What is he bringing?

Dept perception

>"Never should've have posted that that"

Hey lads, I'm having an issue trying to play. Whenever I try to play total war warhammer the launcher doesn't work, I've tried to reinstall it and turn off my antivirus but it doesn't work. Any ideas?

Beastmen are overpowered in battle but it's hell to get to build the high-end troops, you need patience and wait for Chaos to reveal fully your power level.

>There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that didn't buy the beastmen dlc for 11 dollars

>not first for Toad

Try looking through the task manager and see if there's any background processes running, that occasionally stops the launcher from working.

Todd for new LL if you complete the shitty campaing.

>beastmen mini campaign

The least interesting, low-effort mini campaign ever.

>Cast devolve
>Cast explosion behind the enemy
>Mass route

what the heck 11 dollaydoos?
i spent 18 !!!!!

>Spend 40 turns being chased by Todbringer around the map
>Remember I could turn invisible at will.

I don't have a reaction meme to quantify how retarded I am.

i'm guess no one cares about anything but wh in this thread right now but what's a good sassynid early game army? right now i'm using 2-4 armenian spears/paighan band with 5-6 daylamite warriors, 3 persian bowmen and 2 each of savaran, mounted warriors, and mounted bowmen

Bestigor are really over-powered. You mass them and the enemy will run away within 10 seconds of charging them, and they're so quick and armoured that ranged attacks hardly do anything

Narwhal for Naval Combat if you get Beastmen!

Only for Custom battle and MP though.

How hard do you reckon that's going to get nerfed into the ground- no, mantle?

Its about 20 strayan dollarydoos ya cheeky cunt, no way I'm paying that when the campaign isn't even fucking good from what I hear.

What would you have added? Would you have wanted the addition of civilians and interactive Sigmar statues for some graphic poo poo pee pee action?

I like that the canonic portrayal of the Empire as a forested wilderness with mutants stalking the isolated routes made it in somehow.

I've tried that and can see it in background programs for a few seconds then it just closes itself

>mfw even crappy peasnt bowmen shred Beastmen units in seconds
>mfw Wood Elves get introduced

Just finished Legendary Beastmen campaign
Tips for others:
1. Focus on horde growth early on
2. Build building that allows you to recruit Cygors
3. Recruit many Cygors

You're not exactly facing an expensive army there. I think that Greatswords would give Bestigors a run for their money.

meant for

>CA in charge of balancing

>tfw summoning Manticores as the Empire

>tfw you bought the DLC for 10 dollarynos

on a side note, is there any incentive to kill boris early during the eye for a eye campaign? he came to say hi and i don't if i should be tsun or dere

Ungor raiders

should I just trash them?

Everybody who is wondering if he should BUY the BEASTMEN DLC:

>Are 17 bucks normal for a faction dlc?
CA answered on Facebook that the high price was justified by large amount of animations they had to make new. It might be true, it might be an exaggeration, but it is rather irrelevant from buyer's perspective. I judge the price by what it has to offer. And from what I saw in the description on Steam, they reuse quite a lot of elements from the main game: horde mechanics from Chaos (I know, technically it's a DLC, but most of us have it already) without infighting attrition (hoorah), fightiness meter and Waaagh armies from Greenskins, terrain-ignoring movements similar to Dwarfen and Greenskins' underway system, etc. The quest battles are also fewer: 2 for Khazrak the One Eye and only one for Malagor The Dark Omen. On the plus size, there seems to be new atmospheric Beast-Path battle maps, which are likely to take place in deep forest. Finger crossed for how it looks like.

>All in all, it does get more expensive. Rome 2 and Attila's campaign packs cost only 15 euro per piece. I myself would still buy it. I'm rather sure that would keep me entertain for a few dozens of hours of gameplay, which would make it really cheap on money-per-fun basis.

At least that doesn't affect MP.

>and they're so quick and armoured that ranged attacks hardly do anything

You'll be fine, bud.
Those hippie dippie fuccbois ain't gonna have shit on us, unless if they bring out the walking pre-effigies that they worship.

Just buy it for 11 or 14 ;^)

They should at least be honest with us and say gee dubbya for the 5 bucks tacked on.

This was the decisive battle of campaign.

It was a massive clusterfuck of 5 full stacks fighting on a very narrow map. If I lost it, I would lose entire campaign as well since those were all of my armies.

From what I can see they're at least less shit than Goblin archers so they'll at least be somewhat useful early game

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

/r/ beastmen music

youtube.com/watch?v=lXKDu6cdXLI
youtube.com/watch?v=qs_-emj1qR4

>Finger crossed for how it looks like.
They've shown it off in videos already. Check youtube.

if you beastie ambush in badlands do you still end up in the jungle?

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

youtube.com/watch?v=WJEmu7SXGUA

>shred Beastmen units in seconds
Why aren't you vanguarding them up?

I just cleared the entire beastmen map of empire.

What now?

youtube.com/watch?v=WdgLMslbDuY

youtube.com/watch?v=07Y0cy-nvAg

youtube.com/watch?v=eBShN8qT4lk

and this last one for "fuck the system" feel

youtube.com/watch?v=V9AbeALNVkk

Any tips/guides on min/maxing empire campaign?

TWISTED SISTER?

>Jazz for cows
what the fuck?

>5 full stacks on a tiny map
>hilly forest
>no pause
>less than 10 fps on my gtx 1070
good that attack move order was mostly enough to overwhelm them

t-thanks

>Win huge siege battle
>watching beastmen throw around routing empire troops for keks
>computer shuts down and restarts as I'm about to hit end battle

WHY does this happen to me in warhammer. My system is never overheating and everything is running fine but it's happened a few times now. Never on Attilla even when on ultra settings and that game is optimized like shit.

You haven't praised your masters enough.

I have a pretty shitty PC but I play on low everything and have had probably two crashes. I play the game at 15 fps.

Total Warhammer is so fucking frustrating.

I know that in a year it'll be GOAT. I really do think when the game has elves, and skaven, and tomb kings, and lizardmen (possibly), and a few other races it's going to be a seriously amazing game.

But right now it's so bloody boring, because of the lack of variety. Sure there are a lot of mini factions, but they all have the same units. When you play as the orcs, you seriously spend 80% of the campaign fighting orcs and dwarves, and only near the end do you get to fight anything else.

didn't mean to reply

Why do the moo like the music?

boys, is the vigor reduction skill worth it? I like the idea of sprinting my beastmen around, never tiring. But +12 attack might calculate to be better

Yes, very worth it.

Your units don't just get tired from running but from combat and getting tired quickly degrades your units to nothing.

Take it if it interests you. I would think your minotaurs and other big units would do most of the damage, and the strength of beastman infantry is their maneuverability.

Just beat the new campaign.

No ending cinematic or anything? what is this shit

this
they shoulda introduced tomb kangz first

>territory isn't even on the game map
>do them first

Do you shit before lifting the lid?

How did that happen?

I agree on the variety part. We really should have the ability to unlock lesser factions in the GC. I love playing as the Empire, but holy fuck does every play-through feel similar.

ROLLAN!

>unique lore of magic with combos that allows you to disintegrate entire battle lines and slow them so no escape
>incredible mobility
>army wide +20 leadership buff and +25 armour buff
>able to stack up minus fucking 8 to enemy hold out time
>able to have more than two stacks without upkeep bending you over a table
>massive corruption spreading abilities
>free unit stacks

Beastmen confirmed for OP?

Wait is that based Ledroit?

>Elite units beat mostly weenie unit army

HOLY SHITMAN
BLESS THIS RAVAGED BODY

>able to stack up minus fucking 8 to enemy hold out time

how is this even justifiable in real life terms?

Should I upgrade my main building chain to tier 5 before anything else for dat growth? I only have tier 3 right now and a tier 3 infantry building.

I just pirated it m8

Beastmen are so horrible everyone goes insane and kills themselves?

Yeah, that is another problem.

Every playthrough feels very linear, especially thanks to you only being able to conquer certain territories as certain races.

As the Orcs, you could try to do some sort of cheeky rush the empire strategy, but ultimately it'll fail because you can't expand.

It doesn't help that there is also a lack of variety. Why the hell do you spend so much time fighting humans as the empire? That makes no sense to me.

How's denuvo and kickass been treating you, mate?

They climb on each other's shoulders and scale the wall? Fuck if I know. It's not justifiable.

Bought the game, pirated all the DLC.

you new to piracy or something?

I do that as the Orks and it's actually a pretty good strategy.

Orks get so much money from sacking towns and raiding you can just send grimgor north and earn near limitless money for all your expansions down south.

What is the context of that pic?
For what purpose?

>Devolve
CA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

rollan

>tfw Azhag fucking sucks

He has a useless trait (seriously? +10 to relationship with undead?), starts with WAY worse units (I mean WAY FUCKING WORSE), is way worse than Grimgor until he hits level 8 and can start to get magic (and even then, Grimgor is still better, he just isn't as bad).

They really shit the bed with Azhag. They either should have given him magic from the start, or made him a more powerful spellcaster and go with his undead theme. Fuck it, make it so when you reach level 12 or 14 he gets a quest battle, and at the end of it he can take off the crown and get a boost to his leadership and become a more traditional orc boss, or make it so he can go full on possessed, and can start to raise dead and gets huge spellcasting bonuses (but you automatically go to war with the other orc factions and can't make them join you any more, you have to conquer them).

As he is now he's just a boring melee fighter who can throw out a spell or two in a fight, and is way worse than the other legendary lord.

Its anime, why ask?

I'm personally waiting for them to expand the map and put in elves.

I don't want to play as the elves, I just want to play as the orcs and fucking wreck the elves.

Volgar...

Dat Ass, Doe.

bump

oh boy I would love to play some tw warhammer right now

>Elite units make weak units run away before touching them which is unusual

I want to cuddle with Doe-chan!

k

BUT I FUCKING CAN'T BECAUSE CA FUCKED MY GAME UP OVER THE PATCH

don't bring guns to a naked charging beastmen fight

Rollan