Why do niggers like nissans so much?

why do niggers like nissans so much?

cheap/easy lease specials

i really have no idea why black people like nissans as much if not more than chryslers/dodges

Niggers are weebs

N i s s a n
i
g
g
e
r

Nigger here. My mum drove a Nissan Bluebird, so I guess I have some bias towards them.

This has always confused me to no end.

Why do weeabos and ricefags love 240s and 350Zs so god damn much? They are terrible cars, faggots.

I'd like to bump this thread. Because fuck nissan and the terrible cars they make

>why do niggers like nissans so much?
Because Nissan financing is willing to do finance deals. It's that simple. The car company makes money on more than just the sale, but also on servicing the car.

never understood how anyone could consider buying a 350z
>priced the same as sti/evo/mustang gt/camaro ss
>slow and fat
>notoriously bad engines

>implying Chrysler caravan and Plymouth voyager is not the fat nigger mover of choice.

>camaro ss didn't exist when 350z was around
>350z in 2007 kept up with the gt in the straights and absolutely destroyed it in the corners
>weighs less then any car in it's price/performance range besides a miata pretty much

It's not, that would be any GM W Body or B body

>>weighs less then any car in it's price/performance range besides a miata pretty much
RX-8 weighs 500lbs less

0-60 in 5.4 isn't that slow macabroni

>servicing the car
>niggers

You funny.

>dorito reliability
>lolnotorque
it can turn and looks nice, but that's pretty much all it has going for it. let's not act like it was actually a viable competitor to any of the cars mentioned above.

Pretty much this, I cringe every time I see a jig driving a nice German model and think "poor car"

>vq35
>bad
O i am laffin

Because Nissan will finance anyone with fucked up credit.

mercedes-benz/bmw got too expensive so they migrated to nissan because niggers are all about status and american made cars = shit tier status unless its a donked out lincoln

Please don't take the bait

AY ur gay lmao

Nissan Maxima is 5.7

PONTIAC

plenty of niggers think it's a cadillac

what the fuck kinda stupidity is this?

shouldnt you be on /b/ or /pol/

Found the nigger.

No, he is just some retarded faggot
>retarded = leased automatic BRZ
>faggot = admitted his boyfriend is his sugar daddy, apparently he leases his asshole out
>bonus points = tripfag

>looks like a balloon animal
>lolrotary
>lives on jack stands after 70k miles
>notoriously becomes an indoor pool at the slightest threat of rain
Yeah, buy an rx8

>all these memes
Let the ignorance flow through you.

> merc mechanic for 14 years
Yeah , I'm ignorant when it comes to cars

>rotary is God tier
That's why so many car manufacturers use them. That's why you see so many unmolested rx7s. That's why you see so many rx8s still being daily driven. That's why so many race teams use them. That's why Mazda puts them in their best selling vehicles.

Oh wait