countingdownto.com/countdown/ben-brode-does-something-countdown-clock
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Check out new meta analysis from syndicate, scrubs

>reading "meta reports" about a toddler's card game
lma0 it's just a game kid

first for zeriyah!

Become Legendary™

i know how to buff priest
lets give priest just some high value spell that summons like a good board with taunts and shit from just one card

Call of the Light

Play a friend quest FrozenPanda#2819 NA

>LMAO check out this nerd reading a numbers report
L U L

i saw that

I reached legend yesterday, what is a good deck to dick around and kill time until the announcement?

I am running a more control version of dragon nzoth pally. Usually i have a comfortable amount of cards in my hand, so I am wondering if having card xycle from Azure Drake is better than having a slightly stong statted minion with twilight drake.

majordomo mage

>announcement at 2AM tonight

Fuck man I got work tomorrow.

>2 AM my time announcement starts

What a complete fucking joke. I hope Hearthstone literally crashes and burns now. Fuck you Blizzard, you chink-loving fucks.

I looked right over that PM. Why do they have it so late, even for Pacific Time?

>>burgers triggered hard

asians are the strongest race on earth
time to bend down bitch boi

jelly you dont get to fuck frodans boypussy

Looks fun, sadly I don't have Major Homo and don't want to craft him just to meme.

>tfw Reynad gets to fuck that every day
Its not FAIR

>dusting the memest card in the game
why

I was young and needed the dust.

>2016
>Steady shot is still not redesigned
>The only hero power retouch was back in alpha

wtf is this

Time for blog postan. Check out my warrior deck.

more trustwortyhy than the tempo shitheads

What site or "team" is this? I only know LBYS, Hotmeowth, and Demigod.

The syndicate meta report team.

really good deck
insane results

He looks dead

>my Anduin hurts
>just kill me now

uh oh

That's a very good deck.

Reminder that there should be more removal option like Brawl without the rng and twisting nether. You cant make control viable anymore thanks to N'zoth/C'thun

Some of the more common warrior cards are just insane, like arathi weaponsmith and ghoul. My warrior win rate is a significant amount better than my mage and paladin, with something like 7.2 warrior and 6.7 paladin/mage. I dunno why warrior isn't more popular. Or maybe I'm just really lucky at warrior drafts I guess.

Hey /hsg/, just dropping by to remind you that we have a dedicated Discord server: discord.gg/QMzKT

Tonight we're participating in an HCT Qualifier to see if one of our boys can make it to the top 4, and we'll be talking it up in Voice Chat while the announcement happens tonight. Come in and have a chat with the rest of us.

countingdownto.com/countdown/ben-brode-does-something-countdown-clock

Countdown timer for those who are a little bit timezone challenged

>Doom
>Enter the coliseum
here you go famalam

fucking hell.

>unplayable
>barely playable

Mentality shifts slowly. Warrior got good cards from WotOG and has decent chance against rogue and mages. Match up against paladin got better and in general paladin fell to mid tier now. I'd surely pick warrior over hunter, druid, priest or shaman on bad day.

Another question is what's going on with priests? I saw several of them at 8+ wins, all of them with buffs and SW:Tentacles. Is there some secret drafting technique for Anduin on the rise?

>more removal option without the rng
you get what you ask for now fuck off and enjoy before they rotate out like light bomb

So been 2 months without playing and i heard there is some announcement is this game still shit?

I miss Team Liquid's meta power rankings

Probably was the most credible list around

you deserve much worse for playing mage

Pretty sure priest is still as win-more as ever. Although I did see a priest at 11-0 on that warrior with this deck. That guy must've gotten really fucking unlucky on not drawing his good shit. Plus he used the mind vision when my hand was kraken+bog creep+mad bomber and he got the bomber.

I don't think there's any super special priest secrets. I think it's still just having early game/dark cultist then velens and holy nova. Priest only got shifting shade and darkshire alchemist for real arena cards. Horror and tentacles are pretty shitty. I guess forbidden shaping is pretty decent but that's an epic.

never should have come here

>Tbh is reddit

Fuck off is right tbqh

thank you so much friend

Modern Veeky Forums might as well be Reddit

How do i become a GOD in arena? I never want to lose again.

Nah.

If we were reddit we would be sucking DisguisedToast's dick and making dumb meta jokes for internet points

divine intervention in every run
are you a pious man?

The best players still only average 7ish wins you know. Learning the difference between tempo advantage and card advantage is probably the first thing to do now though, since arena is 90% tempo currently.

Draft better
Trade better
Mull better
Curve better

This how warriors duel? runing like retards from batlle?

Yes, guess my religion.

>tfw I'm a mod for DisguisedToast's Discord
>tfw I get to ban all the retard redditgobblers from the server
>tfw I have to deal with their 15-year old whining and complaining
It's an abstract kind of feel

>draft better
I can choose from 3 cards, wew
>trade better
i can only trade as good as my cards allow it
>mull better
Dont know what this is, sorry
>curve better
Also dont know cause i am new

kekism

Watch good arena players like Hafu and Kripp
Use Heartharena but make adjustments, it's not perfect
Don't play around things you can't

>your hand = I remove whatever shit you're going to play
>the warrior is the chicken
Yeah sure.

I'm happy priest is dead.

For the memester here yes. But in real life, no.
By the way, how many people from /pol/ are here?

>Bring the knife.

what did he mean by this?

we are all /pol/ here

Just ignore/bully them

Adjustments? Like Watch what i need or something? Cause if i get 3 spell cards, i take what is on the highest in heartharena. Dont know how exactly i can do adjustments.

If not my hearth would be like a stone.

>both AOE cards, totally 10 mana, aren't enough to take out any of his 4/6 taunts
t-thanks blizz

i dont even know wtf was going on i played 2 others before

>bully them
Lol way ahead of you

I remember a while back in kiblers discord there were 12 year olds talking about emo/goth kids and one dude was being *teleports behind you* unironically

you could say it was an anomaly

remind me again why do people enjoy this autist?

Chinese are the scum of the earth.

They will always rip you off and try to scam your ass if given the opportunity. If you do business with Chinese manufacturers you need a person at EVERY LEVEL of production. The Chinese will swap out the expensive version they showed you with inferior products. You literally need quality assurance at every level, down to pulling whatever out of the ground.

Pic related. The only (good) thing chinese scum have going for them is the sheer large numbers of gooks.

>and making dumb meta jokes for internet points

What's difference between this and the constant shitposting here on Veeky Forums trying to be 'ironic'. You should see the quality of discussion in this general when all the kiddies go to sleep. The difference is night and day, literally.

we need someone to test card interactions and document them on video

I actually like him a lot. Despite being a filthy redditor, he's got a very /hsg/ mindset, and is very fun with his decks and approach to the game. His fans may be autistic, but there's not much wrong with big boy Toast.

>>>/reddit/
also pls tell me what exactly an /hsg/ mindset is

He makes quality videos on Hearthstone.

>be tired of losing
>play dragon warrior (with a few budget replacements)
>go 9-1
i'll never play my own deck ever again

Do you disagree? Please tell me why.

What are some fun decks I can play?

>a metashitter is born

Depends on how many cards you got senpai

Herald Nzoth priest.

Zoo is fun

>priest
>having anything on the board
cmon brah

He said fun not, top tier.

Memes. That's about it. It's not about ranks or gitting gud, it's about memes and having fun.

Zoo is far from fun. Nothing interesting ever happens while playing zoo

Don't mind him, he's just a shitposter who most likely participates in twitch chat spouting memes all day.

What do you think about the hearthstone clone from elder scrolls?

Bogchamp

i dont care about it i might aswell play Hearthstone. For a better card game experience i already play Magic