What are the most caucasian style cars around?

You know how you a car like a donk and think, a black guy probably owns that?

I'd say the caucasian equivalent would be Rat rods and old cadillacs with all the chrome removed.

Only white people would drive cars like that.

Any old shitbox a-to-b car. And higher-spec German cars.

a to b shit boxs are owned by anyone.

Rich chinese people often own high end german cars like audis and bmws.

In fact in my city it is usually chinese people with high end german cars and you see shit loads of them in the chinese side of town.

Old MG roadsters.

Mazda. ive never seen a nigger driving a mazda. sometimes a mexican driving a riced mazda 3 but thats about it

This fits.

This is getting stupid... every kind of race drives stock mazdas

Volvo and Saab

It's hard because there's such a crossover between white and Asian, but cars under 10 years old, cars that cost more than $3k, cars that don't contain a criminal, cars that haven't been used in ram raids.

rat rods

I am talking about actual observations, not just racist talk.

This is a good answer.

Salt racing, whiter than the surface they drive on.

Are there no black or mexican salt racers?

A shiny stance'd Lada Priora with windows tinted as black as possible. That's what the coolest guys drive in the actual Caucasus.

there are. i went 2 years ago and there was a mexican motorcycle team. they called themselves the Beanos or something like that. cant remember other then the one guy had a turbo charger ZX14R

So confirmed for false?

Pretty much any adventure/overlanding vehicle. It's so delightfully colonizing and white. The only non-white people who drive these vehicles get paid to drive them by white people in third world countries.

Bullshit, I know a fillipino who goes off roading for fun.

Really 4x4 is just something stupid people do for fun.

A lot of these stupid people try motorsport first and realise they are too stupid to save enough money to keep a track car maintained and too dumb to work on it so they just get into 4wding instead.

all Caucasian dominated.

melanin doesn't count when your entire nation lives like niggers

Caucasian dominated doesn't really mean much in a country filled with caucasians.

The main thing is that they are cars that repel anyone who isn't caucasian.

Like a rat rod or dechromed classic cadillac.
British roadsters as well I think.

What about old stuffy luxury like 50-70s bentleys and rolls royces?

And t buckets and other 30s bullshit?

Every cobra replica I've seen is a white man's project desu

4x4 also requires maintenance you dumb fuck.