/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNeikvoqQ-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NIGGERS

NEED

Daily reminder that if you post in this thread you need to uninstall the game.

>character is played
>/owg/ begins discussing how to nerf it so it is unplayable
>character is unplayed because it is fundamentally unfun / niche
>/owg/ begins discussing how to overbuff it so it can do things it was never supposed to

hana song

Smugmaker

awww shit

Nth for Fix your fucking servers blizz.

mei

I would play mei more, but she feels exceptionally sucky and too much of a niche pick.

Am i the only one who have lost all hope in matchmaking?

Will you faggots quit posting this. Not only are you wrong, but this graph is horribly designed.

>You seem well Genji~
>I am a different man now I am whole

XTH FOR THAT GUD PUSSY

What's that?

seconded

I haven't touched mei since the projectile hitbox nerf. She wasn't that great before the change.

Tracer

> Listen to Mei's voicelines
> Probably the sweetest character in the game

xth for yay I got a legendary skin at level 99

>70% winrate on main
>still not able to turn that last 30% because of troll picks from retards

You get a pretty soft heart after fatty tissue starts building in it.

>get best dva skin
> junebug
How do i git gud at her /owg/?

does the enemy bot team ALWAYS need 2 Zaryas, Roadhog, and 2 Zenyattas? Gets old fast with the tanky stalling.

Guy's I climbed from 54 to 57. Did I do good?

Play Ana

>Ana pls change
>Change
>IDIOT CHANGE ALREADY

Okay... what maps is Ana good at? Not point control, I noted that already

can't they adjust hitboxes for every character separately?

if they wanted to nerf Hanzo, why nerf every other projectile hero?

why
are
you
playing
against
bots

>hold left click
>maybe right click if you're low or if there's an enemy ult
>shift occasionally
>q to win

stop tying to play a class just because you got a fancy skin for it.

improvement is improvement, regardless of what others say

>Playing against bots

Boost into faces holding shield, pull trigger over skull, boost away.

What they did to Mercy was painfully stupid, in the beta they realized that having her ult charge slowly wasn't fun for anyone involved so they sped it up. This meant that now her ult was more of a hybrid ability that you could use as a big teamfight counter or as something to revive a solo player here and there, overall it greatly scaled off the mercy players game sense and knowledge and was a very fun ability to use. In many cases doing a solo revive was just what you needed to completely steamroll a section of the map, you just had to understand when to do it. One of the big advantages of having her ult charge was also the fact that she alone gave the defending team a chance to win, in most cases she could get her ult up during the first push of a map and this meant that the attackers couldn't mindlessly dive in and get killtrades for an easy victory as she could use her revive to stall things out. The problem you have now is that the attackers spawning much closer than the defenders means that D.va/Winston can freely jump in and the attackers can just speedboost into a point now and if they get any trades at all they instantly win.

Unfortunately they gave in to the trench players whining and now Mercy is unplayable in any serious/high rank match. If they boosted her ult charge back you might see an equal representation again of Lucio and Mercy instead of 100% Lucio, as it stands now though if she is going to keep a slow ult charge then they need to buff her in other ways, more healing, more survivability, and more value on damage boost in some way.

>Character designed to be a pure healer
>No defense
>No offense
>Healing output isn't even the highest anymore
>No utility (damage boost was never great, now discord makes it obsolete)
>Using ult is still a death sentence

she's alright in most maps desu. don't listen to shitters and play whatever you want if you're good at them.

but they didnt want to specifically nerf hanzo

why would they target nerf a hero that was already shit tier? they did it because the projectile hitboxes were ridiculous and allowed you to hit people around corners.

now they just need to buff the weaker projectile heroes in other ways but adjusting the hitboxes was definitely right move even if it made some already weak heroes even weaker.

They didn't want to nerf Hanzo, they wanted to get rid of those bullshit kill cams where some guy shoots into a doorway at random and headshots you when your shoulder is barely peaking out from behind a corner

Hanzo just happened to get those the most often because they were all the character was good for

>not b.va

Oh well. On KOTH you stay around the point while knocking people out and blocking damage with your shield (raising your apm) and also shoot people close up, if you have the point

If you dont and on Payload and capture she is like an annoying fat insect. Fly around and flank, get up close by sneaking or using shields then do some damage and run when it gets too dangerous

I can't take it anymore, i've been playing nothing but D.va because it feels like if i pick something
else we are always losing because i can't do everything, what other characters carry pugs?

Any offence if you can use her kit well.

i dont want average stats or some top player
just a normal guy

>Mei's ice block now slides on the ground with her momentum
>Damages and slows enemies you collide with while bouncing off
>Hockey puck mei

tfw you talked a big game but finished quick

the ult nerf wasn't the problem, it was the zen buffs. Zen + lucio is just better than lucio + mercy. Zen deals more damage and can debuff while healing and hanging back.

>CHARGE ME HERR DOKTOR!
youtube.com/watch?v=DNeikvoqQ-s

>keep unboxing legendary skins for shitty heroes

wew

Why wouldnt you want to change the role of a character that was originally fundamentally unfun and/or niche?

>just a normal guy
do you even know what average means

Lucio+Mercy would be even worse now, in that lineup pre patch Lucio generally heals for a LOT more but with her ult charging so quickly it wasn't an issue. Now though if you tried it it would take a month for Mercy to build her ult up unless the Lucio specifically tried his hardest to not heal at certain times.

But yeah Zen is really broken right now.

Did they actually change Mercy at all in the past couple of patches?

She surely can't be unplayable just because there are fewer pharahs to let her float around in the air where you don't even want to be for he same reason that there are fewer pharahs. Oh maybe she's just unplayable because you believe everything shitters in this awful thread tell you.

How pissed would people be if Blizzard actually nerfed Genji into the ground and buffed Mei and now instead of getting hassled by Genjis they were getting frozen all the time

>soldier auto aim has high skill celing
>automatic fire,noobtube
>hit scan
>self heal
>he has 4 abilities
>his other is sprint

>Four people on the other team leave in one game
>Two people on my team leave in the next game
>Three people on my team leave in the next game

Roadhog is my designated do-everything-myself-team-pls-where-are-you character. If I just want to tryhard and my team is floundering and being useless, Roadhog is great because he doesn't need a team to do his job, similar to D.va.

They can both 1v1/flank well, they're both really hard to kill, and they both have some way of staying alive for a long time without a healer.

>level 52
>duo que into 3 stack and a solo
>apparently the 3 stack played with the solo last game who say the solo is "toxic"
>says things in an aggressive way but makes sense like "we don't need a mei"
>the 3 stack intentionally throw the game and say to the solo "have fun staying in the 50s"
Is this the fate of every competitive online game now?

>you're using his ult 100% of the time

That's a dumb infographic but you're dumb too.

>KotH
>we get stomped first round
>2 ragequits in our team
>we stomp them second round
>2 ragequits in their team
>we stomp them third round
>3 ragequits in their team after 1 minute

I don't even know if I should blame players for their allergy to perseverance or Blizzard for creating such a shitty matchmaking.

>stacks getting triggered by an aggressive talker
Yes.

Was mid 50s, had a killer losing streak, now 48. Haven't played in days (medical shit). Have mic, will be sociable. In NA.Come play with me?

Virgil#1666

>join into the game at 1minute
>enemy captures point
>4 people leave
nice matchmaking

Every time Lucio says "I'm feelin' some good vibrations!" I think he has a vibrator up his ass.

>Virgil

more like VIRGIN LOL

This game is really boring now desu not even trolling

I don't even think it's worth $40.

I read that in d.va's voice

i'm just trying to help new people out

xD

yeah an inaccurate representation of a player who's not complete shit like 75% of the population

>>you're using his ult 100% of the time
I never stated this in my post but ok.

You have to identify a character you want to fuck and then play nothing but that character

Reminder that Mercy is cutest and purest waifu.

question for the other 3 Ana players in the thread: which characters are the best to use your ult on? I've been prioritizing D.va, soldiers with ults, and Winstons.

Uh, ok.... Does that mean you only play with sexually experienced individuals?

Post and rate. mainfags aren't allowed.

reinhardt for sure.

They nerfed her ult charge rate by 30% which as noted greatly reduces her chances to counter offensive pushes. Combine that with Zen being buffed to mandatory status and D.va+McCree being able to kill her a lot easier and you have yourself a problem.

She is unplayable because she is still fragile, has more threats to worry about, and can no longer rely on her ult. It's far better to go with Lucio now because he is harder to kill and speed boost >>>>>>>>>>>> damage boost.

>3 people leave the match
>rank drops by 1/3

I thought your rank wasnt supposed to drop that far when people leave

>implying mercy is garbage now just because her ult is a tad slower
If zen didnt get a buff to become useful shed have the same pick rate because she is good at what she does and revive is still one of rhe most op ults in the game. Shes in a weird spot where 2 supports are practically brand new and people are still trying to get their chance at play them. She is probably a close third to zen best support, as lucio is easily the king and probably will be forever because theres nothing they coild possibly nerf.

Ie. A mercy on your team isnt a bad thing and playong her as your heal support isnt bad either(lucio is just better)

^^

faggot

What's a fun way of trolling peeps in this game?

>Route 66 Attack
>Allies lock-in Hanzo, Widowmaker, and Ana immediately

Rating 56 is suffering.

how can someone be so pretentious

>nickname yourself "Mercy"
>cosplay as an angel
>literally make your rocket boost in the style of angel wings

imagine going to the hospital and a doctor running around wearing a Cupid halloween costume

Reinhardt
Decent Genjis who have ult

>Start a fourth ranked game
>Leaver within the first minute
I should just give up, holy shit.

What is the saltiest player you've ever encountered /owg/? What caused it?

Lucio, always Lucio, nothing else is more heart warming than playing support and knowing some one else has your back.

And then punching the enemy Dva in the face till she dies.

>mad he can't play more than his shitty soldier/reaper

No, Im a virgil myself...

me

>being this triggered about a game

>Sym...can be addressed by Blizz soon with any luck.
it will be an insane overcompensation buff which will make life hell until they nerf her again. god i hate blizzard so much

Is this even a question

>Tracer being an absolute pain in my tuckus as Junkrat
>Lay down a trap and an airbag
>Hide behind corner
>Sure enough she comes sprinting into it
>Blow bag and step around corner and aim at her feet for the rewind
>Blow Tracer the fuck out
>Rinse and repeat 6 times till they switch to Reaper
>Gets snapped in trap again
>He doesnt phase out of it and remains stuck in the Reaper ghost walk nonsense
>Stare at him and then plonk a ball right into his forhead and blow the airbag
>Sodium levels spill out into chat and me being a toxic asshole type right back to him
>"Put an x on your forhead so i know where to teabag you later"

I fucking hate yet live this game. Coin flips are dicks tho'

don't play Ana. Name one scenario where Ana is more useful than a Lucio or a Zenyatta: You can't.

>lock-in
you relize you can change character in any given time if youre in base right?

At least i don't have 18% accuracy on Zenyatta. Just stop playing him and learn to aim.

We can all agree that Tracer needs to be balanced like all the other heroes now.

Give her 200hp.

Post dumb opinions ITT