xth for dragon tits and lopunny asses

fpbp

nth for dear modders, please get your priorities straight

STARBOUND SERVER GO GO GO

67.49.0.11 - 21025

REQUIRED MODS:
dropbox.com/s/ts9u82kckk9s5ae/The 1.0 Pack v1.1.rar?dl=0

dropbox.com/s/2fbyy6ibrkxlzy5/Pixel Goods Store.pak?dl=0

What should I add to my dolphin nightclub, /sbg/? It's way too empty atm.
Also, I'll flood the outside with water

give me glitch castle coords NOW

Lo, Pixel good store has been updated to 1.0 and it was the doing of the one true Jelly
I prayed to the Jelly for that awe-some modular and lo it was
Lay down offerings of peanut butter and say ye peace if ye wish for miracles such as this

ok

colored wall tiles

yes

Are there any common build elements that rustle your jimmies at all, bros? Something along the lines of poor Stone Slab usage in Terraria.

For me it's people who use wood and bricks on their ship and design rooms that belong in a house and not a fucking spaceship. It's silly but it triggers me so fucking badly.

xth for crewmembers
Can't fucking find a tailor though jesus christ

There's a huge glitch castle somewhere in this planet. As well as an apex lab, a sewer dungeon, a mini geode biome and some structures with deadbeats.

It's kinda hard to call a flying pyramid a spacehip desu

What's the mod list for the non erp server?

That's a pretty cute gif.

>implying anyone anywhere ever plays Avian

I'm not counting degenerates, obviously

thanks I'll try it

I think it depends on the ship really.

My novakid ship had wooden panelling which I thought looked nice, and my glitch ship had wooden beams and stone bricks.

The other ships would look bad with either though.

Rape caves. Dolphins love those.

Hi

Probably Thanks to the dude that made this pastebin, by the way. For whatever reason, this one lets me use SBG.

it is a playable race and people will play it, deal with it and calm your autism

Oh hey, it's this autist from Veeky Forums!

Sex mods when

does this trigger you ?

Dunno if you're here, but to the user making the custom weapons the other day, wonder if you ever got this positioned in the center? looks good

Asking again: Can I copy/paste my char and ship into a frackin universe?
Getting bored with vanilla content already.

Novakids and Floran get a pass because it's generally a given that their players belong in the trash

Don't know if I want to play a human male enriching alien qts or an alien qt.

Do I toss the store pak into mods, and then toss the extracted rar stuff in there as well?

That's a "yes" then.

see

Do both, play Apex.

Right now.

>it's generally a given that their players belong in the trash
Agreed.

You can, just make a backup before.
Also type in really far coords from your current one so the new star types spawn

My Novakid ship interior is entirely built from Lunar Base blocks and platforms. It's a spaceship, but since it's the priority and not a home I at least needed to make a room for the crew to be dumb as nails in and watch TV when they aren't doing anything useful. It's a basic ship, but it also fills the necessity of actually being a home for the crew. I'll screenshot it when I'm not too lazy.

>chucklefuck fixes ezmode money from blocks
>game progress is fucking atrocious slow
>desire to play drops to zero
and to think I almost enjoyed playing this piece of shit.

Okay, thanks!

What do you even need so much money for that you need to abuse an exploit?

No idea if anyone has the capability here. But is there anyway, someone could take the laserbeam from the erchius horror boss weapon you get as a drop (10% chance for it to drop), and the Protectorate broadsword, and combine the two?

in essence, i want a beam firing sword like the whore from the hylotl dungeon.

Is there a way to completely skip the Crystal horror boss? For some reason when it attacks the second time my framerate gets raped and the game crashes, thing is before the newest update I was able to beat it before the update with minimal framerate issues.

Sounds like it's time to admin in money. Or just sell a shitload of food.

Sell ore, costumes, epp mods and collars you don't need. I get around 5k per planet just by rushing over the surface.

I want to get lewd, but fuck most of the dumb stuff that Frackin' adds.

Welp. This is complete garbage.

Racemod guy, rescue me. As much as i hate to pass off my crap on other people, this is the third of these I started from scratch and i just can't get something that looks good in motion.

Only posting this here because i forgot your forum name. You can probably still find mine if you search for "Marli" though. I made a thread for them back before i realized what hot steaming garbage that forum is.

I'm about to upgrade my EPP, but will it destroy my augment? I found an awesome light 2 augment and I dont wanna lose it.

>Chucklefuck will never even compare to Re-Logic

What mods do you all recommend?

Yes, sorry.
If you do more of the main story there's a vendor that sells augments in the Outpost.

yes

Use /admin and then /spawnitem shipT3
It will fix the FTL.
But you can't unlock the outpost stuff without doing the actual quests later.

u f0kin w0t

Alrighty, thank you.

this thread needs more novatwinks

the one that adds mechs.

>space game
>doesn't have space combat or mechs
>asteroid fields are impossible to navigate because there is no vanilla flight tech and asteroids have 2d always down gravity for some reason.
Mario galaxy gravity is too much for chucklefucks.

spaceworms need not apply

I want to create a bard mod, as in aoe buffs and stuff while playing instruments. I know how to code, but I'm not sure where the entry point is here. All I can see from unpacking the assets is how I would create more of or modify properties of something that already exists, not change the behavior of something. Is that kind of stuff just hardcoded and unchangeable?

Racemod guy here. Wall of Knowledge First off, you can cull the climbing sprites completely, they were never implemented. Second, just from squinting at it, you've got the leg stripes on the outside of the leg when standing and on the inside of the left leg when moving, which is probably why it looks squirrely.

Really?

Frustrated.Today i couldn't focus on learning how to make mods because of issues, only learned the concept of "Dirty" edits, but at least it's something

Curious. I would like your opinions on my mod ideas, and if they exist already, please tell me

A Working Trash Can - A Trash can with 1 slot that deletes everything that is put in it, seen's pretty simple to do, only i have no idea where to start

Remove Useless NPC's from the outpost: also seens pretty simple to buff FPS there

My main focus is
A Weapon Vending Machine (with a custom Sprite with my character face in it): Simple concept, a vending machine that sells randomly generated weapon
1 Purple Quality
2 Blue Quality
3 Green Quality
4 White Quality

It's stock would refresh ever 10 or so minutes and it would buy guns for 1/2 their value

shameless: I actually liked Borderlands 2, aside from the writing, and if i could make the machine say something after each purchase it would probably be from the B2 vending machines
A simple cuddling mod: Basically letting 2 npcs or Player npc use the same bed, putting the 2nd user resting it's head on the 1st user chest

Hopefull. Any tips you people could give me with my ideas?

Is there any way to save my stuff it it falls at the bottom of a world?

>spaceworms
REEEEEEEE

would u accept plants

Weapon dealers are too few and far between.

Plus they like to sell baby-power weapons.

Well, the shell of the pagoda is done. Whatever settlers come had better really like sand!

Turn on godmode with /admin
Jump into the lava and collect them

play on casual

Explaining .It would be on the outpost
and it would have at least 1 random purple weapon at any given time
Besides refreshing it's inventory

What else can be used as railings? This is copper fence painted white and I don't like it.

Why is durasteel so hard to find?

I think I've mined more solarium than that shit.

Yeah i know. That was on purpose. I tried keeping them in line with direction of the feet this time to see if it'd make more sense.

I'll PM you

Also
>Logging into the forum for the first time in god knows how long
>To this day, years later, long after i've abandoned any hope for that forum, there are people bumping my custom race thread and messaging me

This is equal parts humiliating, embarrassing, and flattering.

god damn that looks nice

Those tube railings?

There's those metal railings you can get from the starting mines on lush planets

There used to be a modern looking white and glass railing from USCM bunkers but I guess those might be gone for good

Why are you guys so against lewds?

Wayne race when?

Negative. I an not
Hopefull. Post more

Gotcha, thanks.

The only thing worse than degenerates into lewd shit is degenerates into cross-breeding. You people are the reason Kluex doesn't talk to us anymore.

COLONY INVASIONS WHEN

RANDOM BOSS MONSTERS WHEN

RANDOM ENCOUNTERS WHEN

seriously this stuff would get you a lot more value per planet.

Seems legit, pyramids are spaceships now.

What flooring can you use on the surface of metal moons that won't turn molten when the fire rain comes? Even metal melts

Build in a meteor impact area if you colony invasions.

Durasteel beams.

Explain. Do spooky things come out of the meteor?

Where I get mod for Slav bird squat?

It still does kinda have "random" boss monsters. Some quests are to kill a big monster with moderately more health than the regular monsters.

On the contrary, I'm way into lewds.
I'm not sure if I should post characters too much though.

>Hylotl/Apex

Gross.

Ty friend

>cheaky beaky
kek

give me more glitch village coords
I did and still have space on the bar

The dolphin is missing his penis, user. Make him complete!

>Hylics
Muh nigga