Civic or Focus

What is a better car is /O opinion a 2009 Honda Civic or a 2011 Ford focus. Civic has 111,000Km on it. the focus has 128,000 Km on it. They are both the same price at $8000?

Other urls found in this thread:

grammarist.com/usage/than-then/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Corolla honestly.
But if you're being autistic, then civic.

The Focus is a better car for sure. Unless the Civic is an Si model, than Focus.

R-series engine a shit

FA5 Si

>canada
you're get screwed on price.

Civic.

>Focus is a better car
>than
Not smart people enjoy ford

>He thinks then is the correct word
British right?

The Focus, but only if it's a manual.

Do not buy an Auto Focus from around that time.

WHat is a good price for the cars then? its is in Canadian dollars

Its an automatic. What is wrong with them?

>Automatic
>whats wrong
You, you fucking pussy.

I drive manual too, but if i sue the car just to drice to work there is no difference from manual to automatic.

You have to be 18 to post here.

Then is correct in that sentence, user

I'm over 18, Also Manual are not hugely popular where i am so i have always used Automatic Cars, If you are so smart why is a manual better than a Auto.,

Then is used as time reference faggot. Not comparison.

Something is better THAN something else, however you used and if ___ then ___ statement. Therefore, it's then.

>He thinks that this is correct
>if not the focus then civic
that is not correct you nigger. go back to school.

Sorry user, but you can look it up on Google if it's too hard for you. Here's one link grammarist.com/usage/than-then/

Is this b8?

It has to be

>He had to use google
>And he's still wrong
Orbit

Ok, link a source that states if, than is correct. Oh wait, it's gonna be some yahoo answers from 2007

The automatics in the focuses from around that year range are notoriously faulty, the manuals are incredibly reliable.

>Link me something that isn't a link I say it is
This is the same thing someone does when they are at fault in a car crash.

They goal post to try not to give their insurance.

But I did give my insurance. Stop rambling user. I gave you a reliable source and you refuse to accept your mistake.

>grammarist
>Not even a real word
>giving a legit source on grammar

Focus.

How the fuck did they get that many miles in just 5 years, though? Even converting from km, that's way higher than my focus, which came with an unusually high mileage for a three year old car and has spent a year and a half with my habits of driving for hours.

Ok, I'm done trying to educate you. Deep down you know I'm right anyways, user :). Have a great day.

You're wrong.

If not the Civic, then the Focus.

This is correct.

If they commuted to the major cities from my area it would not be that hard its around 100Km one way.

>can't even into proper writing
>expects others to listen to his suggestions on grammer

This

Is

Not

How

You

Write

We must educate our board, and make it great again!

So back to the cars, Civic or Focus and why.

Focus a shit
Civic is acceptable

I already told you, Focus if Manual, than Civic.
;)

Are you try to to start shit again with you usage of Than? and the focus is an auto

Than get the Civic.

>trying this hard
while
>being this wrong

How's that line and sinker taste m8?

Not as good as proving someone wrong on the Internet

Okay Going to get the Civic

Get the civic.
Focus is garbage civic gets better mpg and has a more reliable auto transmission

Get an alfa 159, way better looking and way less faulty

In canada not available her

2011 was fine. 2012 was the year they went to the new dual clutch trans that's problematic.

between the two choices I would rather have the Civic but either one will be perfectly fine.

Breaks less.

That generation of Civic is awful, go with the Focus.
>Costs its own pricetag to keep running for 5 years
>muh soul and passhun
OP wants an econobox, not an Italian shitbox that's going to blow up after two miles

Sometimes I really think Ford pays people on Veeky Forums

Everyone knows honda has better quality than ford. No matter how much you fags shitpost and shill.

The focus is only worth it if its an ST, because performance is the only thing that car has going for it

>that generation of civic is awful
No the previous gens were retard (01-05) any civic after 2005 is bullet proof

>spending $8000 on an automatic new-ish shitbox
kek
If you're going to buy a shitbox, buy an old one you retarded normie faggot. You're clearly just using it as an appliance either way.
Alternatively you can not be a fag and get something that won't cause everyone in your immediate vicinity to fall asleep for $8000.

As a honda fan myself, I'd have to disagree

I prefer 90s honda over anything else, but 01-05 civic stilled used d-series engine which are pretty bullet proof.

I hate I hate hate the mirrors on 06+ civics. worse part of the car. What were they thinking

I would normally agree but Honda's R-series engines used in non-Si 2006+ Civics were trash

>That generation of Civic is awful, go with the Focus.

>8th gen Civic
>awful

It's the best econobox of its time. It's actually not painful to drive.

That generation does kinda suck compared to the good ole civics

a 96 civic ex almost makes as much horsepower as a non-si 8th gen civic, not to mention it ways much lighter.

The D17 in the 01-05 were prone to head gasket failure.

Horrible valve tick
Premature automatic transmission failure
Back seats would discolor from constant exposure to sun light
Interior plastics would literally fall apart with age including the headliner drooping.

Fucking garbage. None of the D series were bullet proof. All of them had valve guide failures causing them to burn oil like a mother fucker

Atleast the R18 is solid but I agree on the mirrors

No they weren't

The d-series in my 98 civic was pretty damn reliable, I was not kind to that car at all, drove the piss out of, but it always ran smooth and started every time. Burned a little oil(about a half quart between changes) but not too bad

Don't all USDM civics from the late 80s to early 2000s use d-series beside the 98-00 civic si?

That is correct.

R series is god tier ecobonox engine you fool

Where are you getting these backwards ideas from

This. It revs nicely, has decent sound in VTEC, great MPG, easy to service. The Si is good, but for the price you can get much better options.

This.
I drive a little 8th gen coupe, as far as econoboxes go it's pretty decent.

Get the civic.
You seem like somebody who doesn't even know what a wrench is, so you're going to be paying the dealer to fix your stuff. Hondas have better reliability than Fords, so you'll be paying less for it.