Other urls found in this thread:

dotabuff.com/players/146629043/matches&hero=lycan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for me

SECOND FOR TIMBERSAW MAINS

LOL
LOL
LOL

listening to fucking shit faggots at 2.8k on this account talk about how they "carried me"

players at sub 3k have NO idea about the game whatsoever and of course they couldn't even tell who was obviously doing all the damage and winning fights

Am I safe from lel ouch stalking now?

should I just quit now

FACT:

TP SCROLL IS THE MOST POWERFUL ITEM IN THE DOTA WORLD

guys look im Drow posting

I want Annedroid milk

i wish Artour was my friend

who /ourguy here?

1st phase pick what a time to be alive

What the fuck?

Traxex is clearly a black woman you shitlord.

>there STILL isnt a dota thread in /aco/

>"My MMR is not important... What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fucking hate this game, and the subhuman peruvians fucking up my games.. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always wanted to feed violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no game is worth saving. And I will destroy games as many as I can.. It's time for me to feed. And it's time for me to lose."

there was

Reminder to stay hydrated.

Quickly /d2g/ I'm bored what are some good meme build's nowadays?

Carry Purist Thunderwrath always cheers me up senpai.

>tfw no cuck hero

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

Lolbabs?
Starcrumps?

your gpm could be a lot better

what if dota 2 discussion platform only for 5.5k+ mmr players

what does next top five mean
what are those things on the right
custom maps?

Does this include all CS:GO tournaments?
I taught they made a lot more.

im really surprised after this long no one else is trying the "crowd fund through hats" thing yet

that would be a pretty quiet discussion

>discussion platform for top .5% of a ded game

ded

>was

WELL FUCK MY SHIT UP

The art is wasted on this shitty series. Just do something new already.

that's d2g

>overwatch beaten by a game that came out in 1998

what is this game?

it would've been good if the author didn't censored all the good bits

In this Timber, Invoker, Slark Alchemist meta, give me 1 reason you are not NYXING right now

yeah it would be if the game had ended 10 minutes sooner had they listened to me. hero is not capable of getting any solo farm anywhere in a game with nyx.

So can you use the same player card more than once for different games?

Not even a guy on full tilt poker could stop my winning streak

Thank God the other guys were really cool and kept on playing

Shitty stun. Poor late game (and going late against a Timber and Alch is usually easier than trying to shut them down outright). Invis hero.
Any other stupid questions?

gnu/dota when

>echo sabre
Clan_iraq going too far with the theorycrafting lately

Anyone else tried international ranked? It seriously feels worse than low prio with the shit players I've been seeing.

It's been completely unplayable for me this week, I don't even know why. Just teams from hell every single game with no exceptions.

post if your pentagon is bigger than dendo's

dotabuff.com/players/146629043/matches&hero=lycan

he fell for the reddit meme
well there goes our guy, gotta disown that shithead now

whos our runner up, PSG?

delete this

>tfw only 3 inches erect
>tfw no gf
why even live

Post pic of it, I don't have the Goypendium

>slark in enemy team
>6k smurf
>slark in my team
>cyka blyat

>Storm has been trashed
>Slark and Timber are probably getting trashed the patch after.
>Lycan, Invoker, windrunner and all of the other 1v5 heroes will probably get a nerf after that

>no one will ever climb again, because every game is going to be a 5v5 retard fight with maybe one ore two decent people playing completely ineffectual heroes
Where will you be, when Valve finally kills this fucking game?

why do i have to join and exit a lobby every time before searching for a game?
why do i have to reload the recent games tab 6 times before the games show up?

>the patch after TI*

This one is so easy.

I'll probally get fired for revealing this but after valve release pit lord in this TI they will release 6,89 and will be the last dota 2 patch to exist, the game will be perfect balanced and we will have no more heroes or patches.

wait
i haven't played in months
timber is meta???? im gonna cry, he's my favorite

>WR
>45% winrate for 5 years
>43% winrate in 5k+
>nerfed
Nani?

>we have a jungler
>all lanes get trashed
>jungler afk farms for 17 minutes,ignores all fights and is half the level of everyone else with a naked blink dagger
>enemy has a jungler
>mysteriously dodges every gank
>starts raping lanes at 6m
>snowballs completely

>he fell for the matumbameme

arc warden is still OP as shit

>not 10x dendi
baka desu

Yeah, it's so funny how games that were released earlier have bigger total prize pools.

So surprising, it's almost like they get increased over time.

FUCK

why not just climb with LD

Slark doesn't have half a percent over 50%. People still bitch about him like he's broken, because he's a hero for people who actually play the fucking video game and does work in the right hands.

Hows your Wildcard, /d2g/?

>because every game is going to be a 5v5 retard
that's the game right now though

how do i earn more player cards ?

500 compendium levels will net you 15 more packs.

do you still go iron talon?

How do you solo close out games as Slark

items lone druid needs to win a game:
>iron talon
there you go

Who is this cute girl (female)?

Bark at your team over and over and ping spam to push a lane after you pick off one or two heroes.

>echostomp does 320 pure damage
why is this allowed?

What Dota 2 pro players are confirmed Trump supporters?

ogre magi

Omniknight

not a player but you know you can count on this man when the day of the rope finally comes

This cute girl is Asakura Mao. Yes, she is a girl.

Yeah but what if the enemy team holes up in their base leaving only occasionally to smoke gank, meanwhile my team who is awful at highgrounding disperses throughout the map to farm inefficiently

Is it me, or is PA really fucking obnoxious this patch?

Think fast nerd

And what doujins are these images of the aforementioned asakura mao from?

>futabu 2 never
why even live?

Futabu!.

Good reading, best shit ever.

>futa
Uh, user, you said she was a female.

should i just sell my player cards d2g?

Futa are girls with dicks and no balls.

Faggots and traps are man with dick and balls only that think they are girls and thats fucking disgusting and gross.

>he doesn't have eyes
look again at the picture, user

thank you for the recommendation my friend

>he doesn't like qt lolis with dicks as big as their bodies

As long as you maintain map control, you don't lose much from delaying the game, even if they have harder carries than slark. You're farming 3 lanes and two jungles with 5 heroes. They're stuck in base, constantly losing creeps to tower, with no real way to contest rosh.

good fuck towers never regen hp

slowly ratting could have so difficult

>girls with dicks
user you're not making sense. Girls have mammary glands and vaginas, nothing else. Anything else is a freak of nature/imaginary

New item :

Scarf of Ninja Assasin

Wind Lace
Urn of Shadows
Wraith Band

+9 Str
+6 Agi
+3 Int
+20 Movespeed

Active: Urn's Active. But is now a shuriken with red effects from urn. Green heal is an empty paper on forehead and still have green effect.

You can write your own words in it for only 1.99$ and it will be converted into custom dota ninja font.

Passive:
Intense Backflip

Backflips while throwing shadow shuriken or shadow paper healing yourself while damaging or healing an ally.

Rate?

It's a good thing every human is born with mammary glands, and vaginas can me modeled from penises