youtube.com/watch?v=GX_-88ivERU
youtube.com/watch?v=uoKdyJoabek
youtube.com/watch?v=VhUNEtV-nPc
youtube.com/watch?v=hIfL__DMLH8
youtube.com/watch?v=H1i3RpCudzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

arcana heart fighting game when??

skullgirls is good

Put on Ask for Confirmation and let it run for a few seconds before accepting.

The connection status is absolute trash and only updates every few minutes or something. If it was 5 bars during that time period, they count as a 5 bar until the next update deems otherwise.

rawr!!

Why are you all here when all you ever do is complain?

How do we save /fgg/ from ameridodges?

sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
check out Vesper Arcade, though a lot of his information was kind of specific to SF4, most of it is relevant to fighting games at all
and don't worry about points. Ranked isn't a bad way to play, battle lounges are better, but don't get hung up on earning more LP. It legit doesn't matter

I stopped playing ranked in fuckin March and only started playing again this week, and you gotta take those losses and wins in stride. Street Fighter is 90% mindset

I play Weiss!!

see

I don't see any euros making top 8 at evo.

If she's called weiß then why is she wearing black?

Where else am I supposed to complain

I "play" with Weiss..............

>american fgg
what a joke

I get dodged by euro-time anons all the time

American fgg utterly shits on euro fgg every day, stop embarrassing yourselves

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

Americans please go

weeb stinks!!

Dunno I play the white color

Same for cammy except I don't play cammy

post 5 minutes of eufgg dodging

>NA fgg

SFV is not good

Anyone who's thinking about getting into Tekken in T7FR. You should get TTT2 right fucking now and play that or you're going to have a bad time.

Had I been a SFV music designer, I'd have replaced Juri's old/current theme with this:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJTTj1UAIFo

Would have been perfect for Juri.

>america getting called on their shit once again
>still taking trash

you're the laughing stock of the fucking world lmao

>putting food on the floor

Glasgow represent
Silver
CFN: t.brick

This should've been her theme

youtube.com/watch?v=JPKzyDBbxbM

How do I play Venom?

last thread lol
I have time now if you want to stream a ft3?

Why do people need to make metal versions of literally everything? It's corny as fuck desu

That should have been Ibuki's. The chorus sounds something like "buki-buki-ibuki!"

american trips: actually play fighting games and only lose against legends like Sako

euro trips: dont play fighting games, just sit in chatrooms and shitpost (also euro fgg is irrelevant lol)

charge moves are dumb

everyone else can just mash

You want to fight anyone that calls you shit because you're insecure ass fuck. It's a statistical certainty.

see me in melty

I thought part of being good at fighting games is knowing how to make people salty.

uh because metal is awesome?

>insecure lol
also, clever dodge brother. 9/10

delete this

>lose against a week old Ibuki

LMAO

I like it too but its just corny making metal versions of literally everything.

Jazzy NYC METAL version \m/!!!!!!!!!!!

BURNING ON THE INSIDE

Metal is popular and that guy in particular makes plenty money by remaking songs from sponsors.

I'm decent at best, hate this game and it's fucking midnight. Why should I, why should anyone try to heal you impotent buttfrustration when someone calls you shit online?

But sure it's a dodge, whatever you like.

Raven is fucking cancer

Make everything metal
Blacker than the blackest black times infinity

more dodging than a DBZ fight lmao

all these EUers are getting out of control with all these challenges, and no USA hero is going to stand up for their countrys Veeky Forums pride??

Played a few games today in casuals online trying to learn Alex and every game has been a terrible experience. Teleporting up the ass in every single game. And the worst part is every connection was 5 bars according to the game. What the hell is going on? It's not my connection since games like Rocket League and Overwatch have had no problems playing online. I've verified my files on Steam but have had no luck in any changes.

what is wrong with black people

reminder
Nigeria 2
USA 0

sanwa master race

Where do you live?

just dont talk shit across the pond if you can't back it up because you're trash lmao. anyone can talk shit to people out of reach, it's just embarassing as fuck if it gets exposed
land of the free.

gimme that weeb merk

youtube.com/watch?v=GX_-88ivERU

to be fair, sako could have played any character and he would have won against the master game plan of EX.Slash and lp, lp, nothing.

Nobody gives a fuck about your stupid region fights you massive piece of human shit. Go bury yourself alive underneath the amazonian jungle you should've never got out from.

Why?

Sout Florida. I've had no issues until the patch (other than an occasion shitty match) but every match since the patch it's been consistent teleport fest. I've played about 6 or so.

ur a nig

look dawg I aint trying to fight with you, for real
I get dodged often, I provided an example, you got hostile for no reason

I will fight anyone because I want to get better at the game. I don't care if they're a bronze ken or have been wrecking me shit consistently for months.
You're making a bunch of assumptions about my demeanor, but I can assure you of three things:
insecurity is not a problem I have

I have no problems with losing to someone, even to stupid stuff, as long as I'm learning something from it

I carry no hard feelings. So play me, don't play me, whatever, but you can't make fun of other anons for dodging and then do the same thing without getting called out for it. It's late, I get it, no worries. It's just how it looks is all

He challenged you and you declined.

Nobody asked you why and it doesn't matter. You don't need to justify it with excuses, because you don't need to look reasonable.

In fact, it's ironic that you're calling him out for trying to compensate for some unconscious inferiority complex about being bad, meanwhile you're trying to compensate for some unconscious inferiority complex about being unreasonable.

Meanwhile, -literally nobody- cares, because the motivations don't -change- the events that occurred.

youtube.com/watch?v=uoKdyJoabek

I just gave up playing tonight because of this, every game was laggy as fuck. Also Capcom, I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING PLAY AGAINST AMERICANS AS SOMEONE FROM FUCKING SCOTLAND. IT'S LIKE A FUCKING 6 HOUR FLIGHT AT BEST DON'T TRY AND PRETEND THIS WILL BE A FUCKING 5 BAR GAME.

Imagine you're a shit sucking peruvian, your dad died 15 years ago down a mine and your mother whores herself to feed her various addictions, in your only free time between taking care of your bastard deflated head brother you play some fightcade on your PC made of components you got from picking through a trashpile. Then some American logs on after eating eight burgers inside his comfy house worth more than your entire neighborhood will ever make and beats you, how would you feel?

I don't even play fighting games, I only come here to save lewd images and tell people why they're waifus are shit.

Snaggle toothed yuroshits utterly destroyed.

>for my kingdom
what did she mean by this

>these pathetic attemps by fat fuck americans to hide what happened last thread

either accept that you're collectively garbage or renounce the black (american) sheep

Very easy and annoying pressure resets, easiest setplay in the game

like an idiot for not having a better hobby

youtube.com/watch?v=VhUNEtV-nPc

oh look USA start to challenge when the EUROS go to bed
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=hIfL__DMLH8

america has always been the laughing stock of the fgc, nothing new

hey I typed this.

whut

nafgg: doug pisss flea meppz yoyo silentone
eufgg: brick broski chariot alcatazz

>European fgg

ummmm lol??

Remember when chariot pretended to be good at SFxT and dodged me for like three years straight
Then we play and he gets 5-0d because Europeans are trash at fighters and he blamed it on the lag??

just lol

Reminder that Urien will literally be SSS tier
youtube.com/watch?v=H1i3RpCudzQ

what about the people that don't trip?

youre retarded

>me and my britbong m8s all circle-jerk in our insular discord so that gives me the confidence to shitpost in /fgg/ even when I get blown the fuck out in public

You should be ashamed of yourself.

>nintendo is dying
>nintendo keeps selling underpowered consoles with horrible online service
>capcom is dying
>capcom keeps rushing their games (three times in a row for their last 3 fighting games)
>japan is dying
>japan keeps investing in pork barrel projects like roads to nowhere

Is Capcom's issue a Japan issue? It feels like they don't learn (or refuse to learn) from their mistakes and sometimes they seem very obstinate about it.

>nafgg: yoyo
ummm...

like that Anonymous guy?

yoyo is the littlest brit

Should I play birdie? He's the only character I can relate to.

I'm gold with a mid tier character, can you say the same?

the old fucks that hold positions of power virtually everywhere in japan are all "muh honor" and will never learn from any fuckups they make

The nips are very stubborn. They do what they think is best (and ends up being worse) instead of looking at their customer feedback.

meant to put him on the lower list desu

I'm white, 180cm and 54kg yet I play Balrog and Zangief. Why would you need to relate to them?

I wish i had practiced more characters more characters on GG

Y...you too

sup jojo
yeah chariot always pretends to be "decent" at fighting games then gets bodied when he plays someone competent from here
like when he blamed losing to boukens rose in sf4 on the fact that his "honest st fundamentals" dont work in sf4

What am I in for?

What if goodness in fighting games is not based on one's nationality, but on the traits and training of an individual?