/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Anniversary Soon Edition

Previous Thread >Camelot's heads up + Limited Gatcha [25-7~29-7]
>fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160722
Master Missions. Complete these for quartz fragments that you can combine to exchange for quartz.
Level cap up to 130.
New mats.
Collect 10 of the new item 'Blank Saint Graph' to get a 5* of your choice. You get one of this every time you roll a 5* beyond your 5th copy.
Gacha Servants:
Ozymandias, 5* Rider: Single target super strong attack, NP seal (1 turn) and defense down (3 turn) .
Nitocris, 4* Caster: Strong AoE attack inflicting instant death .
Lancelot, 4* Saber: Arts card up (1 turn) and super strong attack to one target and increased damage (5 turns) .
Hassan of Serenity, 3* Assassin: Apply poison to single target (5 turns) and chance to seal skills (1 turn) and chance to seal NP (1 turn) and chance to inflict instant death on a super strong attack.
Fujiwara no Hidesato, 3* Archer: Apply super effective bonus against [Demon] (1 turn) and strong AoE attack.
Gacha CEs:
Origin Bullet: Invincibility pierce and +35% damage up against Casters.
Fire Support: Damage plus 400 and critical strength 15% up.
Battle of Camlann: 10% NP charge to entire team when the wielder is killed.

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

Go to the gym.

xth for best Mama

This gacha had the worst rates so far didn't it

Free apples, 30 quartz and a 5* CE soon

It's actually given me everything I wanted for very little. Of course, I only wanted Ozzy, but still.

キャッツ

Rameses is Ra and Nito is Horus, will Cleo be a incarnation of a god too or she'll be left out because of the era?

The anniversary is going to be a free 5* and a gacha you can roll with free quartz for another 5*.

Everyone who fell for this bait gacha will kill themselves.

I want to fuck a cute book.

Reminder that the anniversary is in a few hours

I have 3 alts that I hadn't touched in months, and 80 quartz saved on my main, the three alts had about 60. After the equivalent of over 60 roles, the only two 4*'s I got across all of the accounts were d'Eon and Stheno.

The latter I'd think. Unless they make it that all pharoahs no matter what are favored by a god.

reminder that mashu is a pig

ROMA

Almost like a 1% and 3% chance isn't very consistent

>Pulled one Ozzy each and other good shit on my quartz hordes
>jack shit on main

Bradamante when?

She's a waifu, they could always connect her to Isis.

Literally nobody with any sense cares about the anniversary, because they know it will give fuck all except a shitty CE that no one wants or will use and a few quartz to roll some more in a terrible gacha, and maybe offer the privilage of paying into the game for a guaranteed servant (something that should be in the game permanently anyway).

Xth for best boy in 13 hours

That feeling when Arondight is taller than your king

I'd like that for the anniversary they give 365 of every bronze material, 52 of every silver and 12 of every gold one

Third skill when?

I got both Lancelot and Nito with my first 10 rolls, but then it went downhill and I got only shitty 3* CEs

>That feeling when

Fuck off retard, back to facebook

>That feeling when
Cancer malemasterposter

>tfw no sensei to mold you into a true warrior

Nito has amusing lines about other servants
Outside of the fanboying about Ozzy one she wants to befriend Liz of all people and thinks Sanzou is shameful because women should be classier than hitting people with commoner stuff like rakes, sticks, and her bare hands

Channel that hostility elsewhere bro

160 quartz saved
0 4* Servants
0 5* Servants

Rate ups are a lie

JUST how many cocks can fit in that mouth before he goes WEW?

Who are all these knights anyway? Are they also servants summoned by Arturia?

New tickets SOON

>That feeling when

With 75 quartz I got Ozzy and Nitocris, so its OK.

>do 10 roll
>get this
I'm quite happy with the results.

Generic knights roided up on magic, drugs, and magic drugs.

wew

Everyone in the Round Table are knights, but not all knights are in the Round Table.
That is to say, they're the mooks.

I lvoe ou gillgamehs!

Post your MVP for Camelot.

JETS is wondering why the standard enemies are taller than he is.

sorry user

Nobu a CUTE.

To be fair, Sanzang is absolutely lovely but she isn't what most people would call a class act. But really, Elizabeth is the one she wants to hang out with? Nitocute is weird.

LIZ THREAD

How tall is Tituria? Is she any different from her bland version?

Really strong mooks, though. Plus they're twice the size of just about any human opponent we've had so far.
I really like the sword knights's crit animation where they slam their shield into the ground.

They have bigger guts.

Why does Lancelot look so derp?

171 cm.

Congrats on the best 2 servants in this gacha

How long until maintanence ?

They make me think of Helck. The concept seems to be very similar.

>160
make that well over 200
even used cheat apk to move an alt from Fuyuki all the way to Camelot last night
most of my rolls looked like this

She's 171, her Saber version is 154 I think.

It's called being handsome

Love you retard cat!

Xth for best lancer

I wish I was joking but she nuked Gawain so many times it's not funny anymore.
The last fight against him was basically me waiting for the NP3 Orion with Halloween Iri to show up and then spamming her NP.

I'm already starting to like her.

>huge enemies
>huge guts

They are still knights so yeah, a bit of a step up over the traditional foot soldiers we fight in most other chapters.
>I really like the sword knights's crit animation where they slam their shield into the ground.
Same. Stab shield into ground, use both hands on sword to strike, pick it back. Surprising amount of detail for a nameless enemy.

She was literally compared to Isis's beauty on a constant basis, it's trivial for them to make her actually an incarnation of her.

>Bedivere lines
>Things…… I like? My favorite food is steamed vegetables. Ah, I mean, I…… I decided that I would dedicate my all to my king

veggies > Saber
At least he could like them roasted though, why does he act like a valley girl on diet.

Does anyone have an explanation for how the hell we managed to be Amun-Ra?
Was it not fully incarnated and only had a fraction of his power or was it the real deal?
Which servant helped us? Mashu sure as hell didn't do it alone.

That's what you get for using cheat apk

CRASHING THIS PYRAMID

WITH NO SURVIVORS!

Really am happy they decided to actually have a visual depiction of this and not just depict it in text.

ancient like month 1 or 2 /fgog/ pasta time

>Summon Scathach
>"What do you require, Master?"
>"Let's win the Holy Grail, for starters."
>"You are too weak for that, Master. I will train you."
>"But I've never held a weapon in my life."
>"You will learn."
>Cue Shirou vs. Seiba training sections with far more pain and less holding back
>Everyday, body full of bruises, bloodied hands, blisters everywhere
>But the results of your training begin to show
>"You’ve grown strong Master, but there’s one more step you must take if you want to become a true man. Come collect your reward, if you can"
>Sparring battle that goes on until you’re left kneeling exhausted before her, but she’s impressed how far you’ve come in such a short time
>Tender, gentle love-making to compensate for the weeks of Spartan training and bodily hell you were put through

5* Avenger Iri, 4* Assassin Agravain, and 4* Rider Jason gacha when?

What's better to get these Djinn lamps?
The quest with the snakes or the ones where you can also get chains?

Fucking standard knights look better than Agravaine, good job Takeuchi

This.

>why does he act like a valley girl on diet
Obviously to appeal to homosexuals.

!!!

>4* Assassin Agravain

You mean Berserker

God she's lovely.

Blatantly false

Gilgamesh. He proved his value more than anyone. Nuked those annoying 70-120k HP knights and did good against bosses too. Honorable mention to Jack, her remove buffs skill was very useful through the whole Order.

>!!!

What is your favorite kind of dog?

Good taste.

I have saved 350 quartz for best boy If I don't get him I'm going to kill myself

Well, the whole joke is that since she didn't have Excalibur in that version she got to grow up and actually look over twenty, since Ron might turn you into a god with overuse but doesn't stop aging like the sword does

I love setting the battle speed to half and watching Raikou's tits bounce around while she annihilates the enemy.

>Auschwitz modo
You'd think Junako would have fed him a bit instead of hoarding her junk food

>If I don't get him I'm going to kill myself

Or, hey, take the servants you got from rolling and trade to someone who has Dantes but wants one of those servants more.

>20/39 for 4* servants
Am I a whale?

Remember to stream it.

>my last 4 quartz
>got another fucking CE
I hate those shits so much, It's two days that I'm doing old quests to get some quartz just to see my hopes destroyed

user you don't understand
Sure

Change Iri for Sita and we have deal.

I love this author

Why Avenger Sita?

Agravain will be Avenger. He hates everyone (except Arturia). Silver or *4 Avenger.

>All these anons falling for bait gacha