/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Nightmare Slain: >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4nMQ3n5W
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did they mean by this?

Vilebloods > ExeFAGtioners

Both are shitty meme groups

Hunter of Hunters>The League>Vilebloods>Executioners

Personally I think the executioners have gone mad, a hunter should hunt beasts

The isn't remotely clever, and I'm not even an executioner

Anybody got the Discord info?

I'm now convinced this is bait

Anyone want to run through Cainhurst with me? Gotta get my Wheel so I can start purging filth and I figured it'd be fun to do with my fellow hunters.

I'm Bl49, pass is purge.

Sure, give me a few mins to get on.

Maintenance is over, right?

The time has come

Wait for me

FromSoft is cucking me pretty hard right now, we might have to wait for a bit.

It's not like the Vilebloods made it their mission to collect blood dregs from hunters or anything.

Won't login for me, man.

Same, I can't even get off the main menu right now. I'll keep trying but I might have to pass on running through Cainhurst with you

Scratch that, I'm in

Let me know when you're ringing, I'm ready to rock

Other co-op user here, I can't get past the main menu. I'll have to sit this one out.

We're not co-oping, are we? ;_;

I wish we could but I can't connect. I'm running early chalices in the meantime, might as well get the progress while there's nothing better to do.

For those who don't know there is server maintenance going on right now.

Fair enough, you're all mad

No worries, maybe tomorrow when maintenance is over.

how do i beat this faggot gherman at the end of the game? he's a fucking savage. i've always managed to get bosses down to 30% health or so in my first few tries but i cant get this man down past half his health.

also, i killed ebrietas or whatever the alien queen is called, whats up with the thing you can interact with back there? i can't do anything with it

[STAND]

Oh fuck, wrong thread, I'm a huge faggot sorry

Is Ludwig's Holy Blade available only by buying it or is it a drop somewhere?

Don't know if I should buy it at level 30 on a new character

Only after getting the Radiant Sword Hunter badge is it available to buy. No drops.

You can either buy it or find it in very-late game chalice dungeons. Buy it.

I don't think you can even find the other versions unless you have the standard.

Thanks for the answer boys, time to slap the shit out of Paarl

No need to do Paarl. All you need to do is kill BSB.

How long do these server maintenances last?

Still need Discord info pls

Stop posting.

Probably just a day, or two at the very most.

I bought the game and got to the gherman fight
I bought the DLC like 10 minutes ago but I can't start it. the store says I own it but the messengers are not on the stairs.
Yes I restarted the console.

What the fuck is your problem you stupid piece of shit? I'm asking for help and you will obey, or guess what? This thread will get shitcanned so quick you'll think you're mom is blowing your dad.

Really stupid question, but it did finish downloading, right? I'm not being an asshole, but maybe it isn't fully installed yet or something? Happened to me with new Doom, couldn't play past the first level because it hadn't fully installed.

It never downloaded anything, and I can't find any download buttons in either the store or the library.
Updating the game leads to to say its up to date.
and don't worry its not a stupid question, the solution is probably obvious and im just blind.

Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

Have you tried that?

It didnt download because the DLC was put into the game in the most recent patch. Once you buy it you're good to go

Just tried that and It didn't work.
But thank you, i'll remember this as a solution for other things in the future.

Im starting to wonder if I've been robbed honestly.

You said you got to the Gehrman fight, did you beat him and go to NG+ or have you not fought him yet?

Fuck off you slut
No one here uses that shitty IRC wannabe

If you want a Discord so badly try asking /leddit/

No I haven't fought him yet, the doll keeps telling me that he's waiting through the gate.

I'm sorry you didn't get your tendies and your Good Boy Points today user, but that doesn't excuse you from shitting up the place.

Now either fuck off or put on a trip so I can filter your autistic ass.

Hmm I don't know what the fuck is going on then, might wanna try uninstalling the game or some shit idk

Try going into another location and back to the dream, maybe.

After that, all I can say is go to NG+

So what is all this server maintenance going to fix exactly?

Probably some lagging problems

Or maybe new DLC

The better question is when will it be fucking over. I want to play the damn game.

>maybe a dlc
user you're asking a bit too much

Was The Old Hunters announced before the update making the game compatible with it?

Yes

I know

But a Hoontah can Dream right?

You're really fucking stupid. Look at the last posts of last thread.

Any other pics like this?

Also AWAY AWAY

AWAY AWAY
W
A
Y

A
W
A
Y

I've bought the blade already, I'm going to kill Paarl now to get Djura to be friendly. Then I have to kill him too to 100% Old Yharnam

Fuck Djura for not allowing me to slaughter everything in Old Yharnam without him getting asshurt

Ive been running root dungeons for chunks and rocks.

I want to farm gems though

Might run into that boss you need.
Has anyone tried running into fauxsefkas room before speaking to her for sending npcs there?

You don't have to kill Paarl to make Djura friendly, you just have to discover him. You can backtrack from BSB to talk to him afterwards.

Yeah, she has altered Dialouge that shows that she's never met you before, but she still asks you to leave.

neat thanks for the heads up.

Maintenance finished yet?

Can't you just TRY to solo run it?

It's fucking hard but it's still doable

Oh shit boys, four hours later but we in. Ringing my beckoning in Cainhurst, pass is purge.

omw, we alive now

Just a moment, gotta run and grab my bloodstain out of the Nightmare. Will be ringing shortly.

Do chalice dungeons progress disappear if I go into NG+?

No

C'mon man I'm here to be an executioner, I ain't no Vileblood.

one more q

Is there any reason why I should stay in NG? The only thing left that I need to do is get the Queen trophy. I heard that NG+ can co-op with NG? How does that work?

Is there a reason to keep the Doll's clothes on a character that will go to NG+?

Feels like its just a free 4-5 levels

Dammit, let me know if you get him, Mini-Gregor

About to kill Rom, I've done

>Eileen
>Gascoignes Daughter
>Saved the Old Lady, Arianna, Adella, and Skeptical Man

Am I missing anything?

Sell them, you'll get another set in NG+

That…didn't happen. I'll ring at fog

It just works

Kekkles

Djura

Got his gesture badge and clothes just forgot to list him

Fug

Saved

Adeline?

Thanks for the help though, now I can start purging like a proper Executioner.

How'd you know it was me? The fashion, probably.

Does Rom affect her? She's in the DLC

That, and I switched to PSN names partway through to be sure

Not really

People just do her quest to get the Milkweed Rune for the Kos Parasite

I'm all good to fight Rom though right, I didn't miss any shit?

Anyone got the Discord info?

Consider suicide.

Do us a favor and get a trip code so we can filter you

Yeah, sure, here.
pastebin.com/4nMQ3n5W

Rom affects Djura?

Been away for a few weeks.

How much deader is /bbg/ compared to last month?

Probably slightly more, which is odd since the last few threads have had about 100 posters

Does anyone know the point I can level to and still get SRRC summons from randoms? Hit 162 on my fucking around NG+3 build but I still enjoy the depth 5 co-operation. Doesn't need to be lightning quick just about one for every few minutes of ringing.

There's been a rebound in popularity after people got tired of DaS3. Considering selling my copy, I've been running chalices and playing witcher 3 DLC since my second clear of the game. You get constant invasions in mensis and chalices are pretty active for co-op as well as Ludwig and a few base game areas are thriving as well. There are noticeable prime times though, and it's dead as hell in the early morning hours.