Post Your Knobs

Alright boys, whip 'em out!

Fuck you auto-rotate. Also:
>inb4 STooGay

Flossy

>using outdated technology
Lmao. You send messages on your telegraph too, grandpa?

humans can still shift faster and better than the car can guess whichever gear would be better.

incorrect, but it is still more fun for a person.

I keep forgetting most busses are automatic now, that's kind of weird to benchrace om behalf of the bus driver though.

>toyobaru
Not surprised

posted in the other thread, but...i took a beer tap from work because i had the idea to use it as a shift knob and it came out great. never seen anybody do it, and i like my car to be unique (like me), and one that i know i built myself and can really call my own.

nice
what other simple mods you got on your honda?

>om
>Sideways picture
Phone autocorrect and camera pls

automatics have caught up in fuel economy but even the fanciest of dual clutch auto's will never match the speed and connection with a car that manuals offer

Here's the facts; in the U.S. people buy a manual because they want to drive one, not because it's faster, not because they're poorfag Europeans who can't afford anything else, just because they want one.

Benchracers who think their 93 Civic's slushbox is the same as a Porsche's PDK will never accept this.

I/H/E, just got some Raceland and now I'm saving up for some diamond racing steelies

Just made the boot today. I'd like a new knob though.

> outdated technology
> business that relies on efficiency (trucking) still uses them

How'd you do that effect?

cut up a manga glued it on sprayed some clear over that. I'd like to do it over in the future though. It's not a daily driver so I like to have some fun with it.

firmly grasp it

carbon fiber or some shit

might change it out eventually if i find something better

just waiting to see how it feels with a short shifter, its alot lighter than the stock nissan one

I have this in my miyaya

Your interior looks disgusting

this
>that thing hanging from the roof

fuck is this, a bedouin tent or a miata?

i have a prndl so ha

Checks out

I can never get a good picture in my car, light always ruins it.

Neat shift knob, user

Sorry, love. My parents put it in my car for safety reasons. Its a buddhist charm. Aside from that, I dont have much going on in her.

I'm in bed, not gonna post my knob here

I am aware that I'm gay for cocks, yes. Also that I need to vacuum my car.

black 8 ball

Classic/10