What's the car scene like in your area?

What's the car scene like in your area?

A bunch of stanced civics owned by kids.

They always try to race people and always lose.

jeeps. jeeps literally fucking everywhere.

LOL fwdcuck

Nothing but mustangs.

family sedan/wagon city

All sorts of shit.

Pretty much like that, with some muscle cars too

Nice set of triple dubs you got there.

>houston

literally everything, but mostly just trucks and suvs

I don't wanna talk about it

Mostly sports cars. Rarely see a lambo Ferrari. But I see range rovers maseratis those fat Cadillacs, fuck ton of M3s. Aswell as a shit load of mustangs and Porsches. ...

Big Pagani, mercedes convertible and Aston Martin scene round mine. Im an MR2 driver myself.

Full of trustfund babbies

>Everyone meets at trading estate
>Outside of trading estate is a good (and pretty much only) straight stretch of road about a mile long
>Down there one night (buying things not meeting up or anything)
>Bump into nerd kid I knew from school
>One of the trustfund babbies had trouble with him before over nothing
>Trustfund babby keeps screaming across the car park for nerd to race him
>Nerd refuses and leaves
>Trustfund babby chases after him
>Not going so fast maybe 50-60mph
>Trustfund babby has his window down and is STILL goading him
>Nerd pretends to swerve into him
>Trustfund babby completely loses it and writes car off
>Nerd just keeps driving
>Drive past and trustfund babby is crying that "his dad will be so mad at him"

And the world keeps turning :)

Bitter Poorfag- The Post

1/2 teenagers and college kids in Hondas
1/2 urban rednecks in lifted trucks

> timmies

exactly like your pic op

I think there's some rallycross culture around here, I might wanna get involved with that now that I think about it.

Plenty of Honda civic drivers to the ground, manual, absolute shit acceleration. My Camry can reach a good and i mean GOOD distance away from there until they finally catch up.

>hurr fwd sucks

Spics in shitty 90s Civics
FUKKEN sLaMmEd GTIs
WRX boyracers as far as the eye can see

Tri-state area sucks.

Southern California right?

Everyone's rich and has expensive cars

Except me, so the culture automatically sucks

Either stock caddilacs, or lifted modded pickup trucks.

fug

Typical slavshit cars: E36s, Passats, Golfs and Polos.

Pretty much pic related

Also check my trips family

Decent, especially for Eastern Europe.

Mostly riced diesel VWs and audis
The bigger smoke from exhaust the better

pretty dope desu. the people that have nice cars keep to themselves or stick to small groups of friends, it's mostly high schoolers and vaype nashun kids that hang out at "meets"

some of the shit ive seen on my morning commute just in the last month or so are
stock 2jz supra
stock r32 skylines
countless 911 porsches, turbo and n/a of all years
modded bmw 8 series and sharknose
stock audi rs4 rs5 rs7
stock lambo lp-470 and huracans
modded alfa 4c
stock lotus exige
modified honda nsx

wtf why is desu filtered

I live in a rich Chinese area, a Civic Si is harder to find than a Ferrari or Lamborghini.

I swear u guys are sucking this memes dick dry.

>Implying

>be me 11pm after work at the gas station
>see some manchick with a stickebomb'd 1.2l 97'corsa yelling to a dude "get some Premium and lets go on"

>be me 11pm in my 90hp ecobox after getting some cash at the atm
>at the stoplight, a riced corrado drives next to me
>im not shure wat happend but i think we raced
>clutch smell
>allmost got him
>pic related like my car

>carscene

New fag

living in florida there seems to be a bit of everything

general exotic cars
stancefags
bro trucks
classic cars

Are you in Idaho?

Bunch of spics with fart canned Hondas

sorry for not living on Veeky Forums
seattle/eastside

Fucked around and got a triple double

>Boomers meeting in parking lots with their garage kept "I know what i got" mobile.

Other than classic car shows not much in the way of a car scene in my area. Lifted bro trucks, occasional stance or rice, zero exotics.

Looked like an Idaho plate in that picture.

I heard the economy is pretty solid in Seattle. Lot of money coming in from China, homes prices moving up, etc. Is the regular guy seeing this, like is there good jobs and what not or is just media propaganda?

I'm up in Calgary. We got everything. Lifted diesel pickups, JDM, euro tuners, a lot of guys into restorations and resto-mods, a lot of really rich guys with Ferraris and other exotica, really no one dominate culture really.

This is exactly my area. They have a car show ever first Saturday of every month, and it's nothing but "this is what I put my second mortgage into, because my dad had one when I was growing up".

It's a college town so there are also a shit load of new v6 mustangs, camaros, and frs/brz.

It makes me sad.

Diesel Ibizas and Leons. Also get the random civic ricer and Punto/Saxo enthusiast.

Yep, it's really sad I get excited when I see a WRX, Mustang GT, FRS/BRZ, or a non-trashed older Miata, Integra, MR2, etc.
Trying to buy something fun off CL is bullshit here. You can choose between overpriced boomer mobiles or overpriced beat to fuck boyracer cars.

WRXs are everywhere, and there's the occasional stanced Civic. Occasionally you'll see something really weird. I saw pic related on the road yesterday.

Lots of Volvos and German cars with varying degrees of clean as fuck and riced to shit.

Witnessed
This makes me rage so hard.

A fine mix of this

That's dope though

Subarus, SUVs, Trucks, and generic poorfag commuters.

Only rarely is there anything remotely expensive, rare, or unique and they're almost always passing through.

This

Usually old German shitboxes and some Japanese imports from the 90's. Also classic muscle cars.

This with no muffler and a brap can
And just the run of the mill normie shit

I imagine the rest of the country is pretty much the same.
>bunch of lifted brotrucks
>lowered/stanced/riced shitboxes
>some muscle cars
>occasional sport cars that are actually nice
I'm not really into "car culture" though. I drive a completely stock shitbox Camry, but I just really enjoy driving. For me it's more about the experience than the car I'm in looking cool.

This but in 1/3's with the remaining 1/3 being oilfield trash in lifted trucks. This is different than urban Redneck in that they don't live here and they drive and park like total asses.

He's driving a Camry you dumb fuck. Drivetrain arrangement had nothing to do with his post.

Reminds me of pic related

yeah I'd say it's noticeable, it's expensive as fuck to live in seattle and most of the east side now, among other things. people always talk about how microsoft/amazon/boeing bring in lots of jobs but there are a lot of other equally good companies to work for, especially in the IT and computer software development fields. there's also a shitload of chinese and middle eastern foreign exchange students going to pretty much every college in the state.

I live next to a long ass straight road next to a high school. If I sleep with my window open there is a 80% chance I'm going to get woken up as some kids race their cars down it at 2 in the morning. It can be a bit annoying but I'm just glad they are actually using their cars for fun instead of stancing them or rolling coal or some retarded shit like that. If I wasn't an old man I'd go smoke them in my drag car for shits and giggles.

>For me it's more about the experience than the car I'm in looking cool.

10/10 one of the best comments on Veeky Forums

My country literally has 99% of car mods banned. thus illegal. Thus non existing.
Cars are pure here.

This for me as well plus a strangely large number of GT-Rs.

>lime green
>red
>black
>chrome
>disgustedhotlineblingdrake.jpeg

>camry
>driving experience

i drive a sporty muscle car but i don't care what people think. its for my own enjoyment and nobody else.

enjoy your toyota bro..

Fucking same, SW Ontario?

What country?

honda accord euros on 20inch chrome wheels
riced vw gti
300c's on huge chrome wheels, people pretending they are american gangsters

where the fuck

CT here. It's a mix of stuff, really. A lot of truck bro culture, boy racers, boring Subarus (because "gotta have muh awd in winter"), a lot of SUVS.

australia

CHECKED

didn't even have to see the front to know it's an rb26
Sweet cam cover man, you paint it?

>turkey legs
>sausage on a stick
how do I know this is Texas.

OH MAN MY WHEELS

car scene is shit because cars are shit

I live in a rural area with a military base nearby.

Lifted trucks and Mustangs everywhere.

Awful, it's a bunch of honda faggots in base model "Type Rs" and one guy with an actual Type R accord

Average day in Scotland with a slightly modified car

>Riced Corsas and Golf TDIs flashing lights at me
>Murdered out BMWs cutting me up and flashing hazards
>More Corsas and Golfs revving at the lights
>Being followed for 15 miles, bumper to bumper at 70mph by a Vectra covered in "illest" stickers
>Turn into petrol station, a fat paki gets out and shouts across 4 pumps (and several other cars) about how "awesome" my yellow ZS is
>Guy in yellow ZR following me for 20 minutes. turning down several side street and following me after a U-turn at a roundabout, before speeding off when I turned in for petrol

All happened on the same day I bought the car, out in the styx where I live there's fucking nothing though. There's a 4X4 club, but it's really shitty and has draconian rules regarding vehicle state so I can't just buy a beater and offroad like I want to

York PA.

Everything from VAG fair, to dirt track racing, to boomers hanging out in the parking lots of ice cream joints.

Pretty cool desu

Jacked up trucks and Subarus with #Hoonigan shit spray painted on them.

Well we are doing pretty well here in the Tri state area

I'd like to see that with some proper wheels to fill the fenders, and a paint job, I bet it wouldn't look... -as- bad.

>Pennsylvania
>Ohio
>West Virginia
>the """"""""tri-state""""""""

My sides user my sides

Mostly a mix of Donks, lifted trucks/suvs, classics, some stance
>not extreme camber, just lowered
tfw living in a city with bad roads means no dumb extreme camber.

Get the fuck outta here.

Tons of Subaru's.

What's the really low car in 5?

Ricers everywhere. Complete with peacock paint jobs. Weekly low rider and classic car shows, every few months a train of samples on Harley's driving through town

It's been this way for quite a while now

This one? Volvo 240, unless I'm quite mistaken

College town in Alabama here.

Absurd amounts of Mustangs, lots of Camaros, shittons of bro-trucks and SUVs. If it's Japanese and sporty then it's slammed. There's a guy with the same model car as mine, but slammed with massive TRD stickers all over it and deep dish wheels. I don't get how they do it with the shitty roads around here

That's a go-cart.

Lmao rules about how nice your off roading shit box has to be? The vehicle that will be slung through mud and bashed into trees inevitably?

Start your own club.