/fog/ - Fallout General

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB (embed)

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP (embed)

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA (embed)

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh (embed)

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m (embed)

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD (embed)

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16269/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude

memes

The memes moved in and now I'mmmmmm movin' out

That's the secret. You don't aim them.

1st for best armor

Brotherhood of steel did nothing wrong. The righteous Brotherhood split from the vile imposters in Washington

>The righteous Brotherhood split from the vile imposters in Washington
Literally backwards.

That's not the Hellfire armor.

Literally correct. "Outcasts" are infinitely more BoS than the "brotherhood"

Oh no, watch out!!

That gargantuan gal is going to hurt someone!!

Who cares?

What gun is that?

You are aware the Outcasts came back to the boS after Maxson took over?

Here it is, remade in glorious FO4 graphics.

I seriously hope that the guy working on it just showed the extremely rough WIP and isn't considering releasing it in this form

If it's a ghoul, mutie, or synth, it deserves nothing less than to be slaughtered. No exceptions

Who is she??

Is there a mod to replace the "assault rifle" with like a belt fed machine gun or something?

Is there a mod to make automatic weapons not vastly inferior to semis?

Because Maxon righted the ship that was thrown oh so horribly off course by the sheepish "Lyons"

That helmet looks ridiculous.

Why are people posting Fallout 4 trash here? Take that shit abomination back to /v/

I'm telling you, she's lost it!!!

She's gung-ho!! She's on the warpath!!

What is it about this spot? Go to bed you fuckers. There are more than enough!

>Stilll waiting for Nuka World.

>inb4 they fuck the Raider aspect up

what does she smell like

This is just really sad. Especially taking into consideration how long you've been doing this.

>Raider aspect
What?

Something really messes with the dweller AI. I had most of my people randomly walk into my reactor room.

repostan...

I have a generator, a terminal, and the exercise bike all linked.

The terminal does not seem to register that the bike exists.

If I try to make the connection generator to bike, then from bike to terminal, the terminal does not receive power. It's like the bike doesn't exist.

But, if I manually assign someone to sit on the bike, the terminal will receive power, but still won't go past the "Initializing" part of boot up. As if nothing is attached.

I've read a bit online and apparently this is moderately common.

Anyone else have this issue?

Except Maxson is doing all the same things aLyons such as protecting the people even if no tech is involved.

The only thing Maxson does different is that he spends more time collecting tech from ruins then Lyons did.

key word is "people". not ghouls, not trash cans

Better watch it!!!

This one's not playing around!!

AI pathing is worse in Vault Tec DLC than anywhere else in the game. Most of the time my settlers just stand in the middle of the atrium all day. The atrium is very open, all of their workstations are directly bordering it and they still just stand there. Companions don't navigate properly either, even if you scrap literally everything in the caverns.

>inb4 all bethesda games including daggerfall and morrowind are shit

>Inb4 All CDPR games are shit

>inb4 Stalker is shit

>inb4 /v/ faggots and nma fucktards starts saying that all rpg games are inferiror and new vegas is better than Visual novel the game, a.k.a Planescape: Torment

Here's hoping for the raider girl companion
please don't fuck this DLC up Beth

Lyons hated ghouls also, he allowed his men to take shots at the ghouls of the Underworld, and refused to give ghouls any of the clean water

Like sweat and blood

Nuka World claims to let you terrorize the commonwealth with a raider gang.

I WANT BUFFQUAD TO BRUTALLY MURDER ME!

OPEN YOUR EYES FOR THE NEXT FAIZ

His Securitrons are always upgraded at the Lucky 38.

So much for a stealthy entrance: as soon as I entered the suite, I got lasers being shot at me while I took out the ones I could (including Jane) using my pulse slugs.

Had to retreat and stay on the top floor, as Securitrons can't climb stairs. Seconds later I discovered one of the mods (or the vanilla game) makes it so that low Explosives = throw things like a baby, meaning my pulse grenades exploded right in front of me.

Then made the mistake to look for the remaining Securitrons, only for one to blast me using his missiles. Took Hydra and retreated back up, sniping them from there, until only there was one left and caught him from behind.

Then I evaded the remaining two Securitrons in the secret room using a Stealth Boy, killed House with a SHITTON OF BULLETS (what the fuck is up with that, really), and the job was done. ED-E is waiting for me near the Mormon Fort.

You know they will. The companion will be an overweight guy with extremely annoying dialogue. Not even a decent personality just really annoying commentary and whining about his drug addictions

he will also be lawful good despite being a raider. This I will guarantee you.

Bonus points if he's black or a mexican

Can't wait for the raider radiant quests that let me kill random (and only for this quest generated) NPC's in one of 5 randomly selected locations in the Commonwealth! Such evil!

An overweight black mexican transvestite with big rimmed glasses and rainbow colored hair

pathing is always shit, its just made worse by the multiple rooms and layouts that a sprawling vault creates. Bethesda will never fix it.

Buffyquad is the best murderer! She'll make sure your death is really, really good!

What gun is that?

DESU guys, I have zero NPc patching problems in the Vault DLC.

They all navigate all three floors of my vault perfectly, they reach their assigned locations all the time, and even walk all the way to the mutfruit farm I have near the water purfier and back without fail.

Main weapon: Rolling Pin

>Nuka World claims to let you terrorize the commonwealth with a raider gang.
Where did you read this at?

The kind you shoot people with, you bozo! What else are you gonna do with it; hammer nails? Ha ha ha ha ha ha

What mod is that gun from

am I the only one who thinks "prep time" for this game is more fun than playing the game itself?

I mean, setting all the mods first, the ENBs, find the right combo then forge the character you want, give him the best gear and weapons then..it's just meh?

I mean I've spent at least 80 hours just building settlements

Right here

Not him, but part of the official description was "use raiders to capture settlements in the commonwealth!"

It was later removed, but someone asked Pete Hines, and he confirmed its part of the DLC.

Oh, I found it on the Nexus! It's a really good one, too!

Why is New Vegas man Arcade Gannon and Fallout 3 man wearing extra high top Converse

What mod is it

So what are the most important skill points to level up early in a new NV run?

Speech
Science
Lockpick

And the main villain will be the evil raider boss, Ronald Trent, who wants to erect a fence around Nuka World, and vows to "make amusement grand again".

Bravo Pagliarulo

>raider girl
Zero chance. It would be too similar to Cait. If it's a raider it will 100% guaranteed be a dude.

I'd tell you, but I'd have to kill you!

K

>no matter how much you fuck with the picket fences in Sanctuary you can NEVER put them back together right

I found out what it was just to save you the trouble of dealing with this autist.

It's also on Bethesdas website if you care.

Seeking mod recommendations for (NV):

interior lighting
&
skybox texture, is Enhanced Skies any good?

;0

>no leveled list
>only got by spawning with console
It's shit.

SHIT!

Are you talking to a tiger in that screenshot?

WHY IS BOSTON FULL OF ORCS

Because Boston is really Middle Earth

Because fuck you

>Picked Non Ref AV Object :^)
HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS FUCKING MEMEING PIECE OF SHIT FENCE?

Put on a trip so I can fucking filter you.

Fucking faggot.

Gage doesn't sound like a dude's name

How do we fix the "Assault Rifle", /fog/?

>bethesda will never learn how to make cities bigger than two blocks and remake Diamond City completely
So much potential ;_;

Name it Machine Gun

that's probably the worst reimagining of the pig armor I've ever seen

Have its automatic fire variants produce less recoil or something? There doesn't seem to be much difference between it and the Combat Rifle save for the hueg clip sizes.

Someone was doing some digging in the CK the other day and found the name Gage in relation to companion affinity. Plus Cait drops the drugs with her companion quest and is generally more of a cunt than a raider.

Also a female raider companion would contrast with Preston.

How do we fix the "Machine Guh", /fog/?

Alright, playing around with custom scripts. Got any ideas for cool legendary effects?

And how would you balance this anchor thing. I dunno if it's too strong, or literally unusable.

Console. Or download spring cleaning or something

>bethesda will never learn how to make cities bigger than two blocks and remake Diamond City completely
Did you forget vivec and The Imperial City?

they stopped doing it because all anyone did was bitch about having to walk everyone, getting lost, and not being able to find shit even with the quest marker.

All a larger diamond City would be is more NPcs with no names you cant interact with, and some more buildings stacked on top of each other that you can't do go in

I want to kiss my waifu on the anus!

Same way you fix all automatic guns, make is shoot something other than sharpened matchsticks at the enemy.

so if organic synths need dna to make

where did the institute get their gorilla dna

Sometimes, I wonder if Bethesda released the settlement system so they can look at potential future town designers to hire, or so they can rip off designs for towns in future games.

Seriously, some of the settlements that people create in FO4 put the default towns to shame.

Probably great against enemies that can't block. But theoretically a level 1 raider with a knife could take zero damage from that thing.

That's a raider name though and they just take any old scrap/weapon related word. "Gage" could be a guy's name as easily as "Slag" or "Clutch" could be a girl's name.

Bethesda does know how to make them. However the bigass cities in their previous titles got more than a little flak and with bethesda's use of non-static clutter and persistent npcs with schedules and shit would set consoles on fire and if they didn't, you'd just get lost and have a shitton of pointless npcs that just fill space

You're a bit of a retard aren't you? People didn't like Vivec and the imperial city because they were bland, cookie-cutter, copy pasted piece of shit cities, not because they were big, which they weren't either, by the way.

You ought to just kill yourself to be honest.

I bet that shit runs at 1 FPS on a god tier comptuer

If you could make it crush through blocks somehow, it would be perfect.

Imagine if Bethesda's cities looked fucking half as alive and interesting as that.

>not because they were big, which they weren't either, by the way.
There were ltierally entire pages of threads with the single complaints of
Its too big, and I can't find anything.

The DIVERSITY of the Imperial Cities district was one of the few things actually praised about it.

Increase firing rate, bump up damage, slow movement speed while firing, add scripts for suppressing AI.

It's the other way around nowadays, /v/ hates the shallowness of Fo3 and Fo4
Waifu cancer killed this general

>Imagine if Bethesda's cities looked fucking half as alive and interesting as that.
that doesn't even look interesting, it simply looks dumb.

theres so much wrong with it design wise it makes Megaton look well designed.

>There were ltierally entire pages of threads with the single complaints of "Its too big, and I can't find anything."
That's a byproduct of BAD DESIGN, not because it's large. God you're a fucking retard. You're so fucking stupid. I mean, you're so fucking stupid that I can't even believe how fucking stupid you are. I'm seriously left wondering how a person can get so fuckign stupid. It's like, don't you think? You got a brain, right? Don't you use it, you sack of shit? Can't you form a coherent thought in your brain you fucking imbecile? You fucking retarded imbecile, you? Fuck you, you fucking dumbass. Get a fucking clue while you're at it, you fucking boner. Fuck you, you fucking boner. Get a clue.

>people seriously think any of the FO3 Enclave armors are better than glorious X-01

>tfw got lost in megaton during my first playthrough
It's such an awful city. Town. Village?