BRZ/FRSfags BTFO

>it doesn't even make 1hp/1mm rear tire width

86fags will defend this

I know you're having a laugh but this will just spawn shitposting so you should probably delete it. Theyre going ham right now.

posterchild for all show no go

t. Flank flambéed 86 owner.

I wish I had a job that let me afford an 86. Actually read my post though.

i hate these cars stock but i will admit i lust hard after a turbo'd one with a rocket bunny kit or some shit.

>village idiot
Should we even care what you think?

>rocket bunny kit
Into the trash

Had one

Was fun going fast around country roads never dropping below 5k rpm. But if it's only slightly less than a wrx which has way more going on I have to conclude these two should be selling for 4-5k less then they are and they couldn't have cost as much as a wrx to assemble. Sounds like bs markup.

Year of ownshership onto a 16 sti the 15' brz should have been 21k $ not 26..

Not fast but it wasn't meant to be fast so anyone that drives one doesn't really care about that whole minivan beating it crap.

>Look at me bro, I'm about to do 10 above the recommended limit for a turn!!!

>my dyno sheet is faster than your dyno sheet

Sexy girl
>What a nice car, is it fast?
Nah but it can go 10 above the recommended limit for turns
>Oh, that's cool......TAXI!!!

It's not about how fast you go, it is about how good it feels. I visit /r9k/ often and not being able to keep up with other cars, especially where my car should be at it's best feels comfy. I am used to failing at everything and the 86 helps me continue being true to myself.

I couldn't agree more. Plus it makes it easier to let men know I'm a bottom. They look at my cute little car and they know I'm ready, I always wear sweatpants in the summer because sometimes I forget my lube so the sweat from my asshole fixes that

If a cars fun to its owner that all that matters. Some of you guys are way to involved in people's lives, and you should probably stop being a child about it.

That is really the essence of it. The easiest way to telegraph that you are a sub is to publicly try and fail at things, things you know the men you want will succeed at. I'm a huge slut anyway, why make it difficult to get my boipussy?

>If a cars fun to its owner that all that matters.
You know if BRZ fags stopped here I would be fine with them. But you and I both know they don't.

Why would you respond to a shitpost?

of course BRZ fags would be this stupid.

With E85 it has a better power to weight than a Shitstang, both V6 and Shekel-boost. Can be had used for $13k-$15k too.

If no one replied to some kind of shitpost no one would ever reply to anything. And you and I both know 80% of people here are under 22 and don't even have cars.