PATRIARCHY RULES

>KEK

>Be stupid britbong lady
>Cut off car
>Get run over
>Sob like a little girl and make a big scene

youtube.com/watch?v=rfr_b31xH4s

Fucking crying, too many emotions man. And people still vote for Hillary.

I'm literally crying right now...

This is just another example of institutionalized misogyny in our every day lives. No woman should have to ride a bike and live in fear of being carraped or assaulted for being a woman.

>knocked down
You mean, fell down when light turned green.

It looked like he did actually run into her foo tho. Have you ever tried to pick your foot up when it's stuck on something?

Believe me, when a car drives over your foot you don't get up immediately.

I don't think he ran over her foot but I think his bumper went into her foot and got it stuck or twisted it or something. Motorcycle boots provide pretty good protection anyway.

I think she panicked the car got close and fell down.

I think you're making up reasons to blame the woman/motorcyclist.

Based on the way she started to move then jerked over to the side I think the driver hit her foot which could have led to her losing balance.

2bh both sides are kinda retarded.
The Ford Focus man can't drive for shit and the motorcycle lady is an unstable mess.
They both shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Whatever you say, Sir Wanksalot.

Turned it off after first two minutes, but the dude seems to be retarded as hell. As it wasn't obvious that she would start into left lane ahead of him, lol.

Could be worse. A woman walked out in front of an HGV around here last month. Wham, dead, left a baby on the roadside. Looking at her phone.
OMFG START A GOFUNDME PAGE TO HELP THE BABY.

>OMFG START A GOFUNDME PAGE TO HELP THE BABY
Did he like have no relatives or something? Even then, how the fuck is money gonna help the baby if it's gonna end up in the orphanage.

*she

>angry British people
They sound like whiny kings and queens. More nasally than Americans.

Also the guy seems really sorry and she just continues to be a cunt.

>Also the guy seems really sorry
i think he did so after seeing it was a women

Maybe. I mean, he even helped the other woman push her bike onto the sidewalk. If he was actually a dickhead he would've done nothing.

lel.
filtering is illegal. did she just go to the cop shop to explain to the police how she was recklessly driving her motorbike with video evidence?

I can understand doing it as an outlaw. but who is so retarded to think that the police will protect you when you get into a traffic accident that's your own fault?

actually i see what happenned here. she was filtering. then she didnt actually make it clear to him that she had decided to merge into his lane so he just drove forwards while she decided to merge into his car.

M8, filtering is legal in first world countries.

>implying commiefornia is first world

filterings literally illegal in like 90% of the united states. I cant even name a single state where its legal other than oft-fist fucked faggot ass california

>she merged into his car
no. She didn't even get moving before she fell over.

A man would have probably bashed him with his helmet when they got out of the car.

>guy picks up her bike
>almost drops it on the other side
Lel

>believe me
What? You some kind of car vs. foot expert?

ITT: mad cagers

Seems like it desu, never heard any crunch or collision sound when he "ran over" her..

Why the fuck is she riding a big ass bike in the middle of britland? What a waste of a bike, maybe she needs a moped.

Yes I am, I'm a certified automotive footologist.

>put cute little captions into her video
>stops traffic forever
>friend comes over "are you hurt?"
>"no just shocked"
>filters towards a semi later in the video
>won't stop crying
get rekt bitchbong and get some situational awareness

>

^

>be a stupid cunt
>do something stupid
>be a cunt about it
>???
>still a stupid cunt

man, that really sucks.

poor her.

>carraped

Christ I don't usually watch these on account of rage, but holy shit I don't understand how you can be such an insufferable cunt and still think you're in the right.

I mean she would have spent hours editing this, rewatching herself over and over, did she not realize that she was just being a fuckwit?

yup, she tries to cut infront of him. because filtering is illegal, you're just ignoring lane positions which is confusing for other drivers.

>see a bike filtering
>time for some road rage
>expect angry biker
>get whiny women instead

hilarious

>implying they're american
did you even watch the video faggot?

>carraped

Is that what all Brits sound like when they are mad?

dumb cager
filtering is legal and commonplace in the uk
car driver is 100% in the wrong

Dude YOLO lmao
Being dead is cool guys
Remember to smoke all of the time and not wear brain buckets when biking!

guy is like 35 and he drives a shitty little ford hatchback. What a cuck.

He would have denied hitting her if he had not hit her. He knew he did which is why he made up excuses instead of denying it altogether

Filtering is not illegal.

>brain buckets

im so sick of boomer slang, the USMC/Navy is riddled with it.

yes you do, I when I was a guard I used to put my foot in front of my friends cars and let them run it over to freak them out. It doesnt hurt at all unless they park on it.

Kek, Why are females even allowed to exist

She'd stopped in the gap between the Focus and the car in front, as she is legally allowed to. Once she'd stopped, the Focus then moved forwards to try and close the gap.

If you watch the shadows, he is moving before she is when the lights change green.

*it

jajajaja you're so full of shit. I've had my foot ran over before. They even stopped on my foot. I just asked them to please drive off my foot and everything was chill homie.

It's a kneejerk reaction most retard have to let their foot off the brake when they see movement ahead while looking at their phones at stop lights when he saw the light was still red he just went back to his phone

Of course I'm assuming he's that kind of retard with how retarded this whole thing is

I'm not not a bong and even I know filtering is legal there lads. She did nothing wrong and that filthy nu-male was just really salty that he was getting extra cucked that day

Well looks like the cunt got the attention she wanted

>you will never ram a chick off her bike

>euro accent
>euro plates
>euro driver position

>"who is so retarded"

apparently you bub.